Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Page 50 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Hindsite wrote:As a Christian, I believe Jesus is the one and only sacrifice for Christian salvation under the new covenant. But we also believe that Bible prophecy calls for a temple to be present in Jerusalem during the end times when Jesus returns in glory. This is the reason most Christians look forward to peace and the building of a Jewish temple in Jerusalem. You may be interested in the following video:

THIRD TEMPLE! Israeli Sanhedrin Sacrifices Animal for New Temple

THE COMING TEMPLE

Most Christians most emphatically DO NOT look forwards to the building of a Third Jewish Temple, that is a late 19th century Protestant heresy, and absolute madness. Orthodox Christians do not believe it, Roman Catholics do not believe it, and frankly, even most Protestants do not believe your nonsense either. It was not preached or taught for most of Christianity's history, and has roots in unstable and unlearned promoting the ''doctrines of devils''

The ''Temple'' described in Christian Prophesy is the Church, from which Antichrist will come forwards to attempt to nullify genuine Christian Faith. It has nothing to do with the Jewish people, for good or for bad, regarding their aspirations in this sense.

However, I mention all this to explain to others if not yourself, the insane roots of most ''Christian Zionism'' today which promotes a worship of the Jews and the state of Israel, which even most Jews and Israelis regard with horror and condescension, and rightfully so. With ''friends'' like ''Christian'' Zionists, the Israelis don't need too many enemies. And, this is the well-worn path to rejection of Jesus of Nazareth, and the adoption of rabbinical ''Noahide'' religion for gentiles, as Christianity is regarded as ''Avodah Zarah'', idolatry.
annatar1914 wrote:Most Christians most emphatically DO NOT look forwards to the building of a Third Jewish Temple, that is a late 19th century Protestant heresy, and absolute madness.

My belief that a Temple must be rebuilt in Jerusalem is base mainly on the following New Testament scripture:

Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, that you not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

(2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 NASB)

annatar1914 wrote:The ''Temple'' described in Christian Prophesy is the Church, from which Antichrist will come forwards to attempt to nullify genuine Christian Faith. It has nothing to do with the Jewish people, for good or for bad, regarding their aspirations in this sense.

I do not believe this temple could be the Church, because Jesus said, "I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."
(Matthew 16:18 ESV)

annatar1914 wrote:However, I mention all this to explain to others if not yourself, the insane roots of most ''Christian Zionism'' today which promotes a worship of the Jews and the state of Israel, which even most Jews and Israelis regard with horror and condescension, and rightfully so.

I am not a Christian that promotes a worship of the Jews and the state of Israel. I have no knowledge of such people.
Praise the Lord.
@Hindsite , you said;

My belief that a Temple must be rebuilt in Jerusalem is base mainly on the following New Testament scripture:

Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, that you not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

(2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 NASB)

See my answer to your comment below.

I do not believe this temple could be the Church, because Jesus said, "I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."
(Matthew 16:18 ESV)

The Gates of Hell will not prevail against the Church which Christ established for the salvation of mankind, as many as will enter, but to say that Antichrist comes from and out of the Church, forming his own sect, is not to say that the Gates of Hell will overcome the Church. Does Christ not also say that Antichrist will ''if possible, deceive the very Elect""? How could Antichrist even try to deceive the Elect of God, if he were not pretending to be a follower of Christ, much like Judas Iscariot? (who was also called the ''son of perdition'').

I am not a Christian that promotes a worship of the Jews and the state of Israel. I have no knowledge of such people.

Oh, somehow I doubt that, that you don't know evangelicals that fly the Israeli flag at home or send money to Israel, think using Hebrew and Jewish culture and ritual to express Christian ideas is best, and so forth. Heck, I know people like that myself...
LaDexter wrote:Who saw Jesus "alive" after the crucifixion? A: 3 disciples

Nope. It was all remaining 11. They ALL saw him in the upper room and back on the shores of Lake Gennasaret(John's Gospel).

Who saw Jesus walk on water? A: 2 disciples

Nope that was once again most of them.

What happens when the "authorities" show up to arrest Jesus? A: the Disciples TAKE OFF like the "Cops" TV show, and lose all credibility when they do

Nope, as portrayed in The Passion there was a brief violent brawl as they tried to stop it. Simon Peter cuts off the ear of Malcus with a sword. Jesus CALMS EVERYONE DOWN(and heals Malcus). Only one took off during the brawl(and that was John most believe) and most likely he took off to inform others.

Jesus was taken away.

Why did nobody Jesus claimed to "heal" show up at his trial?

IT WAS AT 3AM IN THE FUCKEN MORNING!!! and Pilate's Trial began at 6AM, he was up on the cross as early as 9AM. They did this so that none of his lay supporters knew until it was too late. THEY ACTED FAST AS HELL. The first his other supporters may have heard about this was the processional to Golgotha and by then it was too late to stop the Sanhedrin's psychotic murderous madness.

When Jesus said "give up everything and follow me" who got EVERYTHING.

?? Their families.... Isn't that obvious?

Only one demographic actually observed FRAUD JESUS, that being the Jewish demographic, and they reject him and consider him a fraud.

No they didn't, not at the time. Remember that liar Simon Bar Kokhba?

Ask yourself who fucked over his campaign and why they fucked it over?

Hint: It was Galilians. It was after he claimed to be Messiah.... They had their own Candidate already.

Now go away.
LaDexter wrote:"when Jesus returns in glory"

I mean, really, does anyone believe Jesus will float down from the clouds in the future?

Yes, Christians belief something like that, in part, because of the following scriptures:

For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds.
(Matthew 16:27 NASB)

And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.
(Matthew 24:30-31 NASB)

so Christ also, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time for salvation without reference to sin, to those who eagerly await Him.
(Hebrews 9:28 NASB)

They also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven.”
(Acts 1:11 NASB)

For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
(1 Thessalonians 4:16 NASB)

looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus, who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds.
(Titus 2:13-14 NASB)

Praise the Lord.
Christian Zionism is based on the Heresy that the Book Of Revelations is describing a Third Temple's destruction when in fact it is obvious that it's describing the end of the Second Temple. Somehow they have to help the Jews build a Third Temple based on this heresy and take back all the land. All of which is absolutely insane, Al Asqa's inevitable destruction(everything ends one day, maybe several millenium later, but not today) should be held off as long as possible for the sake of world peace, let the Muslims keep it for now, there is a degree of peace there at the temple mount at the moment.

666 = Hebrew numerology number for Emperor Nero. ... Meaning everything is "spiritually" about the ORIGINAL destruction of Judea. Comparing the Flavius Josephus account of the END OF JERUSALEM against Revelations account pretty much proves this fact, they clearly describe similar things happening.

I am an Amillenialist, "we are living in the Millennial reign of Christ" as most Catholic believers are.

Christian Zionism is a heresy to me. John Haggee is a heretic.

Dual Covernant theology is a Heresy, although I am not a fan of Replacement Theology either. All should join the new covenant in baptism and communion, not by the sword.

(and the audio level is crap in that video sadly, can barely hear it at max volume)

I like Hindsite alot, but I disagree with his interpretation of the book of Revelations.
colliric wrote:Thanks @Hindsite

Can you please also provide the Scripture verses responding to his questions. Need your help. Too busy currently.

Praise Jesus,

Amen.

I am not going to spen a lot of time on it, but the following may help:

John 20:26; Mark 16:14 Jesus appeared to all the disciples.

John 6:16; Matthew 14:22; Mark 6:45 Jesus walks on the water before the disciples in the boat.

Then Simon Peter, having a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant’s name was Malchus.
(John 18:10)

When morning came, about 6 a.m. Roman time, Jesus was condemned and taken to Pilate to be put to death. (Matthew 27:1-4; Mark 15:1 John 18:28)

Glory and Praise to the Lord.
Zionist Nationalist wrote::lol:

Are you laughing because you think those children deserve that? Are you just as the same as Himmer, who believed that "one could not afford to allow the hate-filled avengers to grow up"?
Zionist Nationalist wrote:if they approach the fence of course they deserve that

And you justify putting up those fences?

Well this seems to contradict what I said in the Venezuela thread, but international relation is somewhat different from individual management. If you put up a fence which will make them starve to death (or worse, with the purpose of making them starve to death) they will certainly try to approach it in order to break it.

From what I read, you standing in this issue effectively makes you another Heinrich Himmler.
And you justify putting up those fences?

Yes

If you put up a fence which will make them starve to death

They dont starve to death. they receive humanitarian supplies from Israel and sometimes from Egypt

they will certainly try to approach it in order to break it.

so we will break their bones or even worse kill if neccesary
Patrickov wrote:Are you laughing because you think those children deserve that? Are you just as the same as Himmer, who believed that "one could not afford to allow the hate-filled avengers to grow up"?

As you can see, ZN is a typical zionist sociopath. Palestinians aren't considered humans to people like he, just as Jews weren't considered the same to nazi sociopaths. So when both are put into concentrations camps - like Gaza is - they find all the casual ways to justify when they must remain in them, dying slowly (but much quicker than most people).

Considering you have the intelligence of an oyste[…]

Liberals and centrists even feel comfortable just[…]

UK study finds young adults taking longer to find […]

He's a parasite

The Truth Social platform seems to have very littl[…]