Antifa again demonstrates its undemocratic nature - Page 34 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Presvias wrote:^ Whoops Steve. It took a bit of digging to wipe the floor with you in this debate, but your 'discussion points' = fried, refried, cremated and scattered over the pacific.

You wasted hours arguing the toss in total futility, and insulting folks for absolutely no good reason. :O

Go tell Mommy you won. I'm sure she'll be proud of you.

I'm happy for you...
Presvias wrote::lol: ^ And implicitly he concedes my point.

It's clear that you have some need to win. I can tell it's important to you, and that you're a lesser person if you don't win. I'm older and wiser and I understand that debates "won" on the internet mean exactly dick.

So, have at it, Chief...

Next time I see her, I shall Steve, just because you asked.

Come up from the basement from time to time and maybe you'll see her more often...
Pants-of-dog wrote:@BigSteve

If you wish to Google the article yourself, I suggest simply searching for “antifa hunter arrested for racist threats”.

Or refer to the link I already posted.

So, it's clear you can't link to the article with the relevant text. Got it.

This thread is over 30 pages long, and you're just not worth the time to go back through it all and find one article out of all the nonsensical bullshit you've posted. I've asked multiple times for you to provide the link and the text and you've proven that you're not able to do that.

Insisting I look it up is stupid. You want to make the point? Then make it and stop with the cowardly dodging...
You are not the first person to accuse me of being a coward for not jumping and performing whatever errands you want. If you want to think I am a coward, go ahead. I have already explained how much your opinion means to me. :lol:

Now, back on topic:

An antifa critic by the name of Daniel McMahon, from Florida, was arrested after making "racially-motivated threats against a prospective candidate that interfered with a local election for City Council in Charlottesville, Virginia."

And a US soldier was arrested recently for sharing bomb making information online and discussing how he was going to blow up some antifa activists.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/ ... YmSz8rF2hA
Pants-of-dog wrote:You are not the first person to accuse me of being a coward...

That's not exactly shocking...

Now, back on topic:

An antifa critic by the name of Daniel McMahon, from Florida, was arrested after making "racially-motivated threats against a prospective candidate that interfered with a local election for City Council in Charlottesville, Virginia."

What is this from? Without a link, they're just empty words which, insofar as I can tell, you made up. If there's a link you can provide, that would be helpful. As of right now, though, there's still no reason to believe that such a link exists...

And a US soldier was arrested recently for sharing bomb making information online and discussing how he was going to blow up some antifa activists.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/ ... YmSz8rF2hA

I know a lot of people who want antifa scumbags dead. That someone in uniform talks about it isn't really surprising...
SpecialOlympian wrote:Wow. Good thing CNN verified it. All non-olds listen to CNN. Now you can rest assured that when you side with nazis you're siding with the right people, Bigsteve.

What I know for sure is that siding with antifa scumbags is siding with the wrong people.
BigSteve wrote:What is this from? Without a link, they're just empty words which, insofar as I can tell, you made up. If there's a link you can provide, that would be helpful. As of right now, though, there's still no reason to believe that such a link exists...

It is in the last few pages.

I gave you enough information to find it yourself.

There is even a search function for this thread. You could use that. Let me know if you have trouble.

I know a lot of people who want antifa scumbags dead. That someone in uniform talks about it isn't really surprising...

I see you are fine with him planning and making explosives to kill innocents.

This is another two points of evidence for my claim that antifa critics are less democratic than antifa.
Pants-of-dog wrote:It is in the last few pages.

I gave you enough information to find it yourself.

There is even a search function for this thread. You could use that. Let me know if you have trouble.

So, you acknowledge that you can't produce a link.

Noted...

I see you are fine with him planning and making explosives to kill innocents.

What an absolutely ignorant thing to say.

My not taking issue with his conduct in no way means I support it. I was commenting on the people he was allegedly targeting. Nothing more, nothing less. Trying to read more into what's written makes you look silly, and you shouldn't do it.

Yes, if he's charged, tried and convicted he should go to prison...

This is another two points of evidence for my claim that antifa critics are less democratic than antifa.

No, it's not, simply because you stupidly read something into my comment that I never said, nor would I ever say...
BigSteve wrote:So, you acknowledge that you can't produce a link.

Noted...

If anyone other than Steve wants to find it, simply look up “Daniel McMahon, antifa hunter”

What an absolutely ignorant thing to say.

My not taking issue with his conduct in no way means I support it. I was commenting on the people he was allegedly targeting. Nothing more, nothing less. Trying to read more into what's written makes you look silly, and you shouldn't do it.

Yes, your habit of doing this seems ignorant.

In this thread, you have gine on and on for pages about your incorrect assumptions about others.

Yes, if he's charged, tried and convicted he should go to prison...

So you agree that this critic of antifa is less democratic than antifa.

No, it's not, simply because you stupidly read something into my comment that I never said, nor would I ever say...

The soldier’s plans to kill innocents have nothing to do with you or your comments.
Pants-of-dog wrote:If anyone other than Steve wants to find it, simply look up “Daniel McMahon, antifa hunter”

Again, you fail to provide anything to back up your point.

Again, this is noted. You're turning "fail" into a career...

Yes, your habit of doing this seems ignorant.

It's entirely possible to discuss one aspect of something...

In this thread, you have gine on and on for pages about your incorrect assumptions about others.

As have you. Pot, meet kettle...

So you agree that this critic of antifa is less democratic than antifa.

No, nowhere did I say that.

Nothing I've seen from antifa scumbags suggests to me that they're democratic...

The soldier’s plans to kill innocents have nothing to do with you or your comments.

I stated, and pretty fucking clearly at that, my views on what I think should happen to him. Only a complete idiot would believe, therefore, that his plans had nothing to do with my comments.

They most certainly do...
BigSteve wrote:Again, you fail to provide anything to back up your point.

Again, this is noted. You're turning "fail" into a career...

Please note that you seem incapable of reading a few pages of a thread.

Or incapable of doing a Google search.

Or incapable of using the search function in this thread.

But you do seem capable of getting really mad when people do not do work for you.

It's entirely possible to discuss one aspect of something...

Again, your habit of accusing others of holding positions that they do not is ignorant.

No, nowhere did I say that.

You said he should be tried, convicted, et cetera for trying to commit a terrorist attack.

Since antifa is not bombing innocents, this seems like an obvious contrast.

Nothing I've seen from antifa scumbags suggests to me that they're democratic...

In comparison to the soldier and the antifa hunter, they are.

I ignored the rest of your post as it is irrelevant.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Please note that you seem incapable of reading a few pages of a thread.

Or incapable of doing a Google search.

Or incapable of using the search function in this thread.

But you do seem capable of getting really mad when people do not do work for you.

Mad?

Don't flatter yourself. You're not capable of making me mad.

The fact is that you want to make a point, but you fail at supporting that point. It's not that I'm unable to read through "a few pages", it's that I don't want to. I'm not the one making the point. So, either provide the link or be a complete failure and a disappointment to your parents.

It honestly doesn't matter to me...

Again, your habit of accusing others of holding positions that they do not is ignorant.

Which has exactly nothing to do with my point that it's possible to discuss a single aspect of something...

You said he should be tried, convicted, et cetera for trying to commit a terrorist attack.

Since antifa is not bombing innocents, this seems like an obvious contrast.

I honestly think you're insane.

I said the guy should be charged, tried and, if convicted, thrown into prison. What more should I have said?

Or is it that I see his conduct as a terrorist act so, because antifa scumbags don't bomb people (or haven't yet) they can't be terrorists?

Plenty of terrorists don't use bombs...

In comparison to the soldier and the antifa hunter, they are.

In your mind, perhaps, but not in the minds of rational folks...

I ignored the rest of your post as it is irrelevant.

You ignored it because you cannot refute it...
Last edited by BigSteve on 24 Sep 2019 14:49, edited 1 time in total.
Pants-of-dog wrote:@BigSteve

You seem to have no argument or intelligent rebuttal.

Have a good one.

Don't trip on your tail as you put it between your legs while you run away.

Just for fun, I Googled "antifa scumbag hunter" and came up with this jackass white supremacist who threatened the black lives matter guy in West Virginia.

Using your special little brand of logic, the guy in West Virginia had no reason to drop out of the race. As far as I can tell, Daniel McMahon, while having a history of making threats, doesn't have a history of following through on them. In your world, that would mean there's no reason to believe he would in this instance.

Don Gathers dropped out of the race because he's a coward and he probably realized he couldn't win...

I'm not aware of a single country that seriously […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]