Antifa again demonstrates its undemocratic nature - Page 14 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15030275
SpecialOlympian wrote:Yeah, people who do things to mitigate fascist violence are good people.


Not if they do them to facilitate other violence...

But what I had asked is you why you were angry about someone "lying" to Patriot Prayer, as if he had somehow failed his moral obligation to a group of violent thugs who regularly visit random cities for the express purpose of attacking people.


And I told you, I'm not angry.

And if you'd like to see videos of antifa pussies attacking people, I'm sure I can find some for you. The fact that you admire them speaks volumes about you...

Seeing as he is regularly brought up as a victim of antifa it's relevant. His entire career is based on selling outrage porn depicting antifa as violent, but he edits his videos to give that impression and hangs out with violent fascist groups.


But he can't manufacture the attacks on him.

Look, I don't care what he says to them. I don't care if he calls an antifa member's mother a three dollar whore. They're not justified in attacking him. The person who swings first is in the wrong. Period...
#15030276
BigSteve wrote:The person who swings first is in the wrong. Period...


And Andy purposely edits videos of Patriot Prayer and other groups who start fights to make it look as if antifa started it, because his job is selling outrage porn to right wing media.

So it's not surprising that when Andy goes to protests he gets milkshakes thrown at him and gets his ass kicked. Which is a good thing, because Andy is a piece of shit fash sympathizer.

BigSteve wrote:And I told you, I'm not angry.


You sound angry all the time though. But OK, assuming you are not angry, why do you believe the man in the article has some kind of moral obligation to Patriot Prayer not to report on their violence?
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 28 Aug 2019 17:04, edited 1 time in total.
#15030278
SpecialOlympian wrote:And Andy purposely edits videos of Patriot Prayer and other groups who start fights to make it look as if antifa started it, because his job is selling outrage porn to right wing media.


Are you suggesting that Ngo is throwing the first punch? I've not seen a single video, produced by anyone, which shows that...

So it's not surprising that when Andy goes to protests he gets milkshakes thrown at him and gets his ass kicked. Which is a good thing, because Andy is a piece of shit fash sympathizer.


Those aren't milkshakes. They're cement.

He may well be a piece of shit "fash" sympathizer, but those who attack him are in the wrong...

You sound angry all the time though. But OK, assuming you are not angry, why do you believe the man in the article has some kind of moral obligation to Patriot Prayer not to report on their violence?


I just don't like liars, that's all...
Last edited by BigSteve on 28 Aug 2019 18:19, edited 1 time in total.
#15030282
BigSteve wrote:Are you suggesting that Ngo is throwing the first punch? I've not seen a single video, produced by anyone, which shows that...


Yes. His career is based on making antifa look bad through edited footage.

Those aren't milkshakes. They're cement.


No, they're not, and even if people were putting quikcrete into milkshakes you'd have to be a moron to let it sit on your skin long enough for it to actually burn you.

I just don't liars, that's all...


I found it hard to sympathize with Schindler because he was not providing the nazis with the usable ammunition he promised to make them.
#15030295
Pants-of-dog wrote:@BigSteve

What would you call someone who heavily edits videotapes to give a misleading impression? A liar?


Sure.

I have no great admiration for Ngo. But I also have zero admiration for any group (antifa pussies) that attacks someone without provocation...
#15030308
SpecialOlympian wrote:His job description can be stated as: "Provoke and antagonize antifa."


So what?

Here's the deal: If someone walks up to you and starts calling you names and saying things about your Mom, and you take a swing at them, you're the one in the wrong. You can bitch and moan and whine about how that person "antagonized" you but, at the end of the day, you would be at fault.

Likewise, if Ngo isn't physically attacking the antifa pussies, they're in the wrong...
#15030323
SpecialOlympian wrote:Actually, it's good that fash collaborators like Ngo get their asses kicked :)

It's morally correct to punch nazis and anyone who supports them :)


But it's not legally correct.

Why is it these antifa pussies never seem to go one-on-one with someone?

Because they're pussies, that's why...
#15030436
BigSteve wrote:So what?

Here's the deal: If someone walks up to you and starts calling you names and saying things about your Mom, and you take a swing at them, you're the one in the wrong. You can bitch and moan and whine about how that person "antagonized" you but, at the end of the day, you would be at fault.

Likewise, if Ngo isn't physically attacking the antifa pussies, they're in the wrong...

Andy NGo wasn't even doing that. He was only there to report on what was going on.
#15030563
Pants-of-dog wrote:I doubt that.

Anyway, you have failed to show that antifa is a serious credible terrorist threat.


Does this count?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washington-i ... ack-flames
A burning vehicle sending flames shooting high above a perimeter fence can be seen in new surveillance video obtained by Fox News that shows an attack by an armed Antifa supporter last month at a local Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention center in Washington state. The assault was ultimately foiled, but a former acting director of the agency said it could have killed "hundreds.

“Thank God for the Tacoma P.D.," ICE former Acting Director Tom Homan said on "Fox & Friends" on Thursday. "Their professionalism and quick response prevented the loss of hundreds and hundreds of lives, so hats off to them and their quick response."

The attack took place around 4 a.m. July 13 in Tacoma, when self-described Antifa member Willem Van Spronsen, who was armed with a rifle and incendiary devices, took aim at the Northwest Detention Center.
#15030667
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Aexodus

You mean, the attack where no one was hurt, there is no evidence that the person attacked anyone, and the motive was to free children from the custody of a group that was forcibly separating families?


How about this:

Micah Xavier Johnson, a radical black extremist, killed 5 police: Wikipedia.

In 2016, there were several other attacks on police officers, leaving officers dead.

Can we say that BLM is a terrorist threat?
#15030714
Verv wrote:How about this:

Micah Xavier Johnson, a radical black extremist, killed 5 police: Wikipedia.

In 2016, there were several other attacks on police officers, leaving officers dead.

Can we say that BLM is a terrorist threat?


Is BLM part of antifa?

No, so even if your argument was correct, it would still be irrelevant.
  • 1
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 40

Do you forget the negative stereotype about Asian[…]

He could never have won, skinster. He just didn't[…]

June 6, Friday During the retreat of General Ja[…]

@Spider-Man Who the fuck mentioned Biden? :?: […]