End of maduro - hopefully. - Page 19 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#14985601
You still haven't proven Maduro is starving Venezuelans even though you say it in every other post, which makes you Noemon Edit: Rule 2. But that's obvious at this point, Trump-bootlicker.

#14985609
skinster wrote:You still haven't proven Maduro is starving Venezuelans even though you say it in every other post, which makes you Noemon Edit: Rule 2. But that's obvious at this point, Trump-bootlicker.



Jesus. UN World Food Program: https://insight.wfp.org/families-fleein ... 5f1fea1159

General: https://insight.wfp.org/tagged/venezuela

Guardian since 2015 more than 2 million fled: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... r-response

Venezuela: Economic woes worsening malnutrition among children, warns UNICEF - https://news.un.org/en/story/2018/01/1001291

Global food security index latest report from mid 2018: https://foodsecurityindex.eiu.com/Home/ ... dology.pdf

As the economic crisis in Venezuela
continues, the country’s food-security
situation has become critical. Venezuela’s
food-security score has declined more than any
other country’s since 2012, demonstrating the
significant impact that political and economic
insecurity has on a country’s food security: GDP
per capita has fallen by nearly 30% during this
period. The collapsing economy has had a
significant impact on the health of Venezuela’s
population, with children especially affected.
#14985617
You should try paying attention to what I posted. I asked for evidence that Maduro is starving his people, that you've been crocodile-tears-crying for in every other post.

I'll wait.

In the meantime, anyone who wants to get away from the dogshit that the MSM spreads - like what JR regurgitates - can learn from these two people who seem to know what they're talking about.
#14985619
skinster wrote:You should try paying attention to what I posted. I asked for evidence that Maduro is starving his people, that you've been crocodile-tears-crying for in every other post.

I'll wait.

In the meantime, anyone who wants to get away from the dogshit that the MSM spreads - like what JR regurgitates - can learn from these two people who seem to know what they're talking about.


I already told you. He is the leader of Venezuela. As the leader, the head of government, the ruler he is responsible for what is happening. On top of that he is refusing the aid also. Is that not enough for you? :|
#14985621
These are facts:

*U.S. sanctions are a thing and have been for years.
*Corporations (not the government) control food and household products distribution and those within those corps - the wealthy - have been filmed hoarding and even burning products they were hoarding. Guess who these people vote for? :roll:

Neocon-boot-licker can't stop licking those boots, give them some deep-throat why don't you...
#14985626
skinster wrote:These are facts:

*U.S. sanctions are a thing and have been for years.
*Corporations (not the government) control food and household products distribution and those within those corps - the wealthy - have been filmed hoarding and even burning products they were hoarding. Guess who these people vote for? :roll:

Neocon-boot-licker can't stop licking those boots, give them some deep-throat why don't you...


As mentioned one million times. US sanctions before 2018 were not aimed at industries but against individuals. The only defence you have left is "Evil US" meme. Also nobody believes in your hoarding of supplies meme even more.

Meanwhile EU will fully recognise Guiado probably tomorrow:

[youtube]WeF4jILmqek[/youtube]
#14985628
JohnRawls wrote:As mentioned one million times. US sanctions before 2018 were not aimed at industries but against individuals.


What does this have to do with food and household products being controlled in Venezuela by private corps?

The only defence you have left is "Evil US" meme.


It's not a meme, it's history, current and past. I have plenty of citations if you're interested, and while I'm saying this sarcastically, maybe you're actually more of an idiot than I already imagine and needs me to prove it, since this is what you come out with. :lol:

Also nobody believes in your hoarding of supplies meme even more.




Meanwhile EU will fully recognise Guiado probably tomorrow


Who gives a shit. The people in Venezuela are armed and ready to defend their country and if it comes to that, like Syria, they will win and scumbags like you will be recognised for what you are.
#14985633
skinster wrote:What does this have to do with food and household products being controlled in Venezuela by private corps?



It's not a meme, it's history, current and past. I have plenty of citations if you're interested, and while I'm saying this sarcastically, maybe you're actually more of an idiot than I already imagine and needs me to prove it, since this is what you come out with. :lol:







Who gives a shit. The people in Venezuela are armed and ready to defend their country and if it comes to that, like Syria, they will win and scumbags like you will be recognised for what you are.


Wow a video posted by the government channel discredetting the oposition from 2017. I am sorry for not believing.

Posts under it state that it is a LIE! :lol:

Come on, lie some more to defend Maduro. Everyone reading this are loving it :lol:
#14985638
skinster wrote:My bad, those must be crisis actors and that burned food is just props. You got me!


Continua skin, no really. Tell me how i am a conspiracy nut. Go on. :lol:

You know, government funded state media controlled by Chavistas would never want to lie and blame things on the opposition when the situation in the country is getting worse and worse by day. :lol:
#14985683
China, Russia, and four central Asian nations have just recognized Yves-François Blanchet of the Bloc Quebecois as the legitimate prime minister of Canada.

This could get serious though, because China has promised to channel all its tanker traffic in consumer goods via Him. North American corporations will have to buy all of China's exports by first, paying Yves-François Blanchet for them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloc_Qu%C3%A9b%C3%A9cois
#14985760
QatzelOk wrote:China, Russia, and four central Asian nations have just recognized Yves-François Blanchet of the Bloc Quebecois as the legitimate prime minister of Canada.

This could get serious though, because China has promised to channel all its tanker traffic in consumer goods via Him. North American corporations will have to buy all of China's exports by first, paying Yves-François Blanchet for them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloc_Qu%C3%A9b%C3%A9cois



If you think Rawls is spreading fake news to rally people around his cause, please state it directly, and prove how his news are fake. Doing the above post (which I see is fake news) deliberately does NOT help your cause.
#14985761
skinster wrote:"We want freedom for Venezuela" - empire bootlickers


Meanwhile, South China Morning Post (a Hong Kong based newspaper used to be minions of Murdoch, but recently acquired by Jack Ma) reported that Guaido is trying to win Chinese Commie's support:

Self-declared leader of Venezuela Juan Guaido extends olive branch to China, wants ‘productive and mutually beneficial relationship’

IMHO the Chinese Commies are unlikely to back down because no one will believe in them if they switch sides. But if the situation forces them to do so they are probably exploring how to minimize their loss.

All in all, I find this tweet not quite true by your standards, although if I put in mine, i.e. Chinese Commies are rival Imperialists, I should agree with you.

Also, it's very naive to think intervention wouldn't happen given the situation, and you yourself had admitted that Maduro had made serious mistakes.
#14985766
skinster wrote:Who gives a shit. The people in Venezuela are armed and ready to defend their country and if it comes to that, like Syria, they will win and scumbags like you will be recognised for what you are.


To demonstrate I am not on the same cause of Rawls, I do feel an urge to hope anyone thinking like you in Venezuela getting killed because their patriotic thoughts harm other people who just want to live but aren't able to because of Maduro's failed leadership. Again, I am not going to label whoever "evil". I just see killing as a necessity which should be avoided at all costs.
#14985796
skinster wrote:These are facts:

*U.S. sanctions are a thing and have been for years.

Sanctions against seven individuals? While Venezuala has been best friends with Russia and China. Lefties have taken the country with the biggest oil reserves in the world and turned it in to a shithole in record time and its all because of some tiny, little sanctions that weren't even introduced till 2015. Compare that to the sanctions the Nazis faced, because they refused to cow-tow to the international bankers, why wasn't Germany a hunger racked shit hole in 1939?
#14985819
JohnRawls wrote:Meanwhile EU will fully recognise Guiado probably tomorrow:

Well, this makes a mockery of the oft-repeated claim from EU supporters that the EU has an independent foreign policy from the USA.

I'd love to know what you actually support in terms of action, @JohnRawls, because I'm not sure it's particularly wise for an Estonian to be calling for external intervention in other countries' affairs because they don't like their leaders. After all, there's a rather big country on your eastern border that might see that as a precedent for some meddling of its own. :excited:

This of course, is before we point out that Estonia will certainly not be sending any soldiers into harm's way, so it's very easy for you to cheerlead for intervention from the sidelines.
#14985821
I wrote:China, Russia, and four central Asian nations have just recognized Yves-François Blanchet of the Bloc Quebecois as the legitimate prime minister of Canada.


So Patrickov wrote:Doing the above post (which I see is fake news) deliberately does NOT help your cause.

I posted the "Russia and China recognize highly-contested and unelected PM of Canada" meme to let you know what a lack of respect feels like. Many writers have provided this kind of satire of "our leaders" recently.

A statement like this would demonstrate to all Canadians how little respect China and Russia have for the people of Canada, and perhaps, for people in general.

That is what Justin Trudeau has done by regurgitating the white supremacist terror campaign slogans of the Empire. His words were much better chosen, but what they amounted to was: "we're gonna git you darkee's oil and tan your hide in the process!" This is the Yosimite Sam version of his fine words, which, in reality, included the expression "globalist backyard."

Imagine if China decides Canada is its globalist backyard.

Isn't the backyard where you bury dead reporters and depleted uranium?
#14985830
Heisenberg wrote:Well, this makes a mockery of the oft-repeated claim from EU supporters that the EU has an independent foreign policy from the USA.

I'd love to know what you actually support in terms of action, @JohnRawls, because I'm not sure it's particularly wise for an Estonian to be calling for external intervention in other countries' affairs because they don't like their leaders. After all, there's a rather big country on your eastern border that might see that as a precedent for some meddling of its own. :excited:

This of course, is before we point out that Estonia will certainly not be sending any soldiers into harm's way, so it's very easy for you to cheerlead for intervention from the sidelines.


We have learned our lesson. We have alligned ourselves with the person with the biggest stick who also has the most amount of money :D

Also it is hard to equate situation in Estonia and in Venezuela. Estonia is not starving its people nor are we not a liberal democracy.
#14985831
JohnRawls wrote:Also it is hard to equate situation in Estonia and in Venezuela. Estonia is not starving its people nor are we not a liberal democracy.

I'm not equating the two situations. I'm just pointing out that once you accept the principle that large countries have the right to interfere with other countries' internal affairs, you have no real right to complain if that same principle gets applied to you.

And I'd still like to know what action you support in Venezuela, and why you think it will actually improve the condition of the people there in light of the failed military interventions of the last 30-odd years.
  • 1
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 53

You claimed originally that you rebuilt Europe […]

Hope they die too? Liberal don't have 401k's ? […]

I see the poll was restarted. That's good, because[…]

A brief impression I’ve taken from Soloviev is th[…]