HBO's Leaving Neverland - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Rugoz wrote:skinster and colliric defending this pig, that's all the proof in the world you'll ever need. :lol:

I'm not the only one defending him. He would never be convicted in a court of law....

I'm a strong believer in Innocent Until Proven Guilty In A Court Of Law. He got declared Not Guilty on all counts including the 1993 allegations (which were retried as part of the 2005 trial). FBI investigated him for years and found shit all.

HBO is NOT a court of law. HBO is a profit driven organisation that cares not for the truth.
It's a bit disturbing that some people seem to care about MJ's supposed paedophilia only, while they totally ignore all the opportunism/vulturism so apparent in this case. The guy was finally acquitted by a jury in a monstre trial mostly because the testimonies weren't convincing (enough). Even if MJ was a paedophile, it was a sickness rather than a sin, and opportunism/vulturism does a lot more harm in general.
colliric wrote:He got declared Not Guilty on all counts including the 1993 allegations

Like every other celebrity who later turned out to be a perv.

Beren wrote:while they totally ignore all the opportunism/vulturism so apparent in this case

The parents basically sold their children to a pedo for money, what do you expect.

Beren wrote:Even if MJ was a paedophile, it was a sickness rather than a sin

Wtf?
Rugoz wrote:The parents basically sold their children to a pedo for money, what do you expect.

And a lot of people just jumped, and still jumps, on the bandwagon to make money/become famous, obviously.

Rugoz wrote:Wtf?

It's either a sexual orientation or a kind of mental illness, not a matter of choice.
Rugoz wrote:Like every other immoral behavior it's a matter of choice if you believe in free will, otherwise not, but that's irrelevant here.

It's hardly reasonable to believe in free will as an absolute, however, opportunism, which amounts to vulturism in this case since MJ is dead, seems the most relevant issue here to me.
Rugoz wrote:Like every other celebrity who later turned out to be a perv.

Jimmy Savile had hundreds of Victims....

Roughly 400.

Johnny Rotten wrote:I'd like to kill Jimmy Savile; I think he's a hypocrite. I bet he's into all kinds of seediness that we all know about, but are not allowed to talk about. I know some rumours. I bet none of this will be allowed out.

I share Rotten's sentiments on Savile. Yes I would be tempted to kill him too if I could go back in time.

Michael Jackson has only 4 accusers(even after he died). Two are known purjurers who have changed their stories many times, and one was clearly coached by his money grubbing dad looking to ruin MJ's career. Where are the hundreds of accusers for Michael? Cosby has far more, Weinstein has far more...

MJ has had only 4 accusers(VERY LOW NUMBER), and the first two he was declared Not Guilty, the second two are known liars who've committed purjury. Also this was "allowed out ASAP" by the media and unless you are really Naive you'll accept the fact Michael had made some powerful enemies in his industry.

The numbers are shocking.
Last edited by colliric on 05 Mar 2019 13:07, edited 1 time in total.
Beren wrote:It's hardly reasonable to believe in free will as an absolute, however, opportunism, which amounts to vulturism in this case since MJ is dead, seems the most relevant issue here to me.

Right, the victims of abuse coming forward despite the perpetrator being dead now amounts to 'vulturism'. :roll:
Rugoz wrote:Sure they are, because Beren says so. :lol:

It's because what they're doing is opportunism by definition. Opportunism is the conscious policy and practice of taking advantage of circumstances, which is actually happening here.
Beren wrote:It's because what they're doing is opportunism by definition. Opportunism is the conscious policy and practice of taking advantage of circumstances, which is actually happening here.

I'm glad you agree. It's obvious what's happening here.
Beren wrote:It's because what they're doing is opportunism by definition. Opportunism is the conscious policy and practice of taking advantage of circumstances, which is actually happening here.

What circumstances? The pedo being dead? Abuse victims often share their story long after the abuse happened.
Rugoz wrote:What circumstances? The pedo being dead? Abuse victims often share their story long after the abuse happened.

The circumstances that they're either alleged or real victims of MJ.

Do you believe it's a documentary? It's neither a documentary nor a trial, it's entertainment.
Rugoz wrote:What circumstances? The pedo being dead? Abuse victims often share their story long after the abuse happened.

Usually there's more than just 4 accusers....

Just a reminder of how shitty the media acted in 2005 when they didn't get the verdict they were salivating for:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/charles- ... 10258.html

Make that three... I forgot Chandler actually retracted his accusation after his dad committed suicide.

I will never trust the mainstream media to tell me who is and who is not innocent.
Last edited by colliric on 05 Mar 2019 15:10, edited 1 time in total.
Ter wrote:This must be an auspicious day, when @Libertarian353 is defending a white person ! :eh:

So you saying the only reason you people defend him is because he's white? Makes sense for conservatives. I kind found it jarring when @colliric of all people defending a Black man, till I remember his whiteness is factor.
Libertarian353 wrote:So you saying the only reason you people defend him is because he's white? Makes sense for conservatives. I kind found it jarring when @colliric of all people defending a Black man, till I remember his whiteness is factor.

No. I don't call him white. His "whiteness" never mattered to me. I believe his vertiligo diagnosis, I always did. Yes I think RACISM is in fact a part of this. They can't leave the most successful BLACK man of the 20th century alone.

Yes I'm defending a black man. He's dead and the bloodsuckers won't leave him and his kids alone.

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]

Wars still happen. And violent crime is blooming,[…]

@FiveofSwords " small " Humans are 9[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Tainari88 , if someone enters your house withou[…]