How convenient, they wait until now to build the border wall? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Now they want to put up the wall in the south and push illegals over the Canadian border from New York by the looks of it and perhaps the plan all along to try and evade looking so obvious? Unless they prevent illegals from crossing into Canada on the Northern border it looks like they quite possibly planned to collectively delay the wall between both parties to be played out while they bait illegals to New York for free health care to face city economic collapse soon after thus will flee the city and likely want to help sink Canada's economy like New York's economy because it is no secret that Canada is next to New York as well Canada's health care is being given free to illegals already. Looks to me like this could be the plan as to why suddenly the wall appears to be finally getting built just as New York gets ready to collapse as the country has been flooded with illegals from the USA Mexico border. What timing, how convenient and how could one possibly be blamed for being highly suspicious these days especially when specific things add up. I suspect soon they will be cracking down on illegals in the USA to scare illegals into force them over the Canadian border. Well, time will tell and I warned the elected and appointed officials of Canada the day New York announced free health care to illegals weeks ago in lieu of this border crisis being set up here at the Canadian USA border so we will see what happens.

Doesn't look like Canadian citizens can count on the bumbling officials we have in office to protect our border ... which could be a part of such a plan as well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYijgPGToQo

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Canada deals with illegals properly. If you don't like that, then I'm glad you aren't Canadian.

Illegals are not rewarded. That's utter and complete nonsense, too. Not a fact supports this.

@David J Spetch is just a fear-mongering reactionary right-winger. You've become the same, @Verv. Sad.

Fitting:
@Godstud , how did I play the "victim" card?

I thought I had an adequately celebratory tone.

But if we were to be a bit more topical than lamenting the fact that you remember me as some kind of centrist or compassionate conservative...

How should illegals be treated? Why isn't it right to simply repatriate them? :?:
Illegals get treated exactly how we currently treat them. There is no need for heavy-handed action and walls. It's not a significant problem in a country where we already accept 250,000 refugees and immigrants every year.

A few thousand illegals a year is peanuts and it's fear-mongering of epic proportions to think otherwise.
Interesting how David J Spetch (esquire?) drops these OPs into pofo, and then woooosh!, he's off on another adventure, never to return to the thread again.

I guess these OPs are supposed to be some kind of cheese that leads pofo through some kind of maze that it's important that it pursue. And David J Spetch, creator of sensational OPs, is too busy dreaming up new OPs to bother replying to the hyper-ventilating mice.

(David, do you see yourself in a similar role as commercial media?)
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]

@FiveofSwords If you think that science is mer[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]