Terrorist Attack Against Muslims in New Zealand attributed to White Supremacists - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Zionist Nationalist wrote:I have more respect for Nazis than for a leftie SJW like you

Have NO respect for the murderous Zionists. They are the REAL terrorists.
Over 9,500 Palestinians killed in less than twenty years.
https://ifamericaknew.org/stat/deaths.html

I practice no religion, in fact, I abhor all religion , but, my personal opinion, my life affirmative philosophy, is one that respoects one & all no matter what they believe.

More than that, everyone has the right to live in peace, to believe what they want, without fear or favour, to respect everyone's right to their own culture, religion,philosophy & to practice these rights as law abiding citizens.

My heart goes out to the people who are innocent victims of these deranged racist paranoid pschopaths & their families.

I condemn wholeheartedly, the indiscriminate killing of innocent people, nothing can ever justify killing others, save when the lives of others is in peril & one's actions can help prevent further loss of life.
Lightman wrote:I oppose the death penalty generally, but the shooters, and also Anders Breivik, deserve to be ritually strangled and buried in unmarked graves.

So are you saying you oppose the death penalty for members of ISIS, Al Qaeda, the Taliban, the Muslim gangs that rape, drug and prostitute children in our British cities, Jewish West Bank Settlers who murder Palestinians, serial killers, child murderers and Black Ghetto gang members who murder rape and torture multiple people, but you support it for WIGs (White Infidel Gentiles) Noemon Edit: Rule 1 Violation

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]