Louis Farrakhan, here to "finish the job Jesus started" in most anti-semetic outburst ever. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

I vaguely remember this, but I have admittedly not heard this discussion. I plan to give it a listen sometime this weekend. I skimmed the comments in YouTube and people who either love one/hate the other thought it was pretty good.

Watch the infamous meeting between two titans of counter-culture, Alex Jones and Louis Farrakhan, as they break down the war being waged against humankind.

colliric wrote:But saying the NOI is in fact in any way Islamic is becoming increasingly absurd by the second. In the last 10 years alone the Church of Scientology has basically merged structurely with the NOI in perhaps the weirdest "strange bedfellows" hostile takeover in history. Farrakhan has basically turned the NOI into the cult of Farrakhan(+Hubbard) in less than a decade.

The Nation of Islam has become L Ron Hubbard's Uncle Tom. Mosque Maryam is now an Dianetics delivery centre (literally one step away from being a Scientology Org) that sells L Ron Hubbard books and lectures.

Not long now till Xenu enters the NOI's theology and the Mother Plane becomes Scientology belief... Maybe they'll have a threesome and say everyone came from Starbase Kolob....

As long as settler colonialism is a thing, October[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Speculation is boring and useless. Speculation is,[…]

I was reading St. Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain […]

I have never seen this on TV, so I can't imagine […]