Louis Farrakhan, here to "finish the job Jesus started" in most anti-semetic outburst ever. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

https://pjmedia.com/faith/louis-farrakh ... ilization/

This is the most hilarious thing I have read all year. Farrakhan has gone batshit totally nuts in his old age.

No wonder he embraced great Hero of the Negro people, L Ron Hubbard (and sold out the NOI), just over a decade ago. He needs to be put in a mental institution.

Have a good laugh guys. It's hilarious.

His Anti-semetism hit biblical proportions.
colliric wrote:https://pjmedia.com/faith/louis-farrakhan-jesus-died-to-bring-about-the-end-of-jewish-civilization/

This is the most hilarious thing I have read all year. Farrakhan has gone batshit totally nuts in his old age.

No wonder he embraced great Hero of the Negro people, L Ron Hubbard (and sold out the NOI), just over a decade ago. He needs to be put in a mental institution.

My friend, I hope the usual suspects here will say something about this matter of the NOI and Farrakhan, but I have my doubts. My doubts really settle on any chance of anybody here addressing the larger issue here; that the Democratic party is becoming the Philo-Islamic/Anti-Semitic party in the United States, and cannot therefore criticize the NOI too much, among other things.
colliric wrote:https://pjmedia.com/faith/louis-farrakhan-jesus-died-to-bring-about-the-end-of-jewish-civilization/

This is nothing new for him or anyone that is a Muslim and believes in all that ISLAM shit.
annatar1914 wrote:My friend, I hope the usual suspects here will say something about this matter of the NOI and Farrakhan, but I have my doubts. My doubts really settle on any chance of anybody here addressing the larger issue here; that the Democratic party is becoming the Philo-Islamic/Anti-Semitic party in the United States, and cannot therefore criticize the NOI too much, among other things.

But saying the NOI is in fact in any way Islamic is becoming increasingly absurd by the second. In the last 10 years alone the Church of Scientology has basically merged structurely with the NOI in perhaps the weirdest "strange bedfellows" hostile takeover in history. Farrakhan has basically turned the NOI into the cult of Farrakhan(+Hubbard) in less than a decade.

The Nation of Islam has become L Ron Hubbard's Uncle Tom. Mosque Maryam is now an Dianetics delivery centre (literally one step away from being a Scientology Org) that sells L Ron Hubbard books and lectures.

Not long now till Xenu enters the NOI's theology and the Mother Plane becomes Scientology belief... Maybe they'll have a threesome and say everyone came from Starbase Kolob....
@colliric

But saying the NOI is in fact in any way Islamic is becoming increasingly absurd by the second. In the last 10 years alone the Church of Scientology has basically merged structurely with the NOI in perhaps the weirdest "strange bedfellows" hostile takeover in history. Farrakhan has basically turned the NOI into the cult of Farrakhan(+Hubbard) in less than a decade.

Sure, and there are some principles at work in this matter of a spiritual nature. I want to assure you too that I also intend to say that the NOI is the tip of the proverbial iceberg when it comes to the ideological confluence between Islamists and Liberals.

The Nation of Islam has become L Ron Hubbard's Uncle Tom. Mosque Maryam is now an Dianetics delivery centre (literally one step away from being a Scientology Org) that sells L Ron Hubbard books and lectures.

Not long now till Xenu enters the NOI's theology and the Mother Plane becomes Scientology belief...
Maybe they'll have a threesome and say everyone came from Starbase Kolob....[/quote]

Ha, yes we can expect something of that nature, but note too the tendency of NOI members over the decades of becoming regular Muslims.

And I do not doubt that Mormonism will also join this coalition, the signs are already there.
annatar1914 wrote:Ha, yes we can expect something of that nature, but note too the tendency of NOI members over the decades of becoming regular Muslims.

And I do not doubt that Mormonism will also join this coalition, the signs are already there.

If I can plead for the defence as Devil's Advocate, I observe that there are certain positive aspects in Islam, like having multiple wives looking after you, wives that do not nag much or talk back, and don't venture outside looking for adulterous affairs, dressed as harlots.
:D
Ter wrote:If I can plead for the defence as Devil's Advocate, I observe that there are certain positive aspects in Islam, like having multiple wives looking after you, wives that do not nag much or talk back, and don't venture outside looking for adulterous affairs, dressed as harlots.

@Ter ;

:lol: One wife is enough :D

I am certainly all for traditional, even patriarchal, marriage and family and roles, absolutely, but not polygamy.
Ter wrote:If I can plead for the defence as Devil's Advocate, I observe that there are certain positive aspects in Islam, like having multiple wives looking after you, wives that do not nag much or talk back, and don't venture outside looking for adulterous affairs, dressed as harlots.

I will also play "bad-guy's" advocate.

Louis Farrakhan's religious narrative is as credible and as well-meaning as any other.

That he criticizes the mafia so much is why he gets into trouble. The mafia are just as ignorant in their perception of people outside their mafia bubbles.
I don't really care what he said. I've heard rabbis say things that are 10 times worse than what Farakahn says; truly genocidal stuff about the need to wipe their enemies off the face of the earth and how gentiles are born to be the slaves of Jews. I've never seen PJ Media or any other conservative outlet write articles about what the rabbis say.

Speaking of NOI, they claim that Amazon has banned their books about the Jewish role in the slave trade, but when I went on Amazon I could still see them there for sale, comments and all.
maz wrote:I don't really care what he said. I've heard rabbis say things that are 10 times worse than what Farakahn says; truly genocidal stuff about the need to wipe their enemies off the face of the earth and how gentiles are born to be the slaves of Jews. I've never seen PJ Media or any other conservative outlet write articles about what the rabbis say.

Innocent Jew, evil Gentile.
Innocent Muslim, evil Infidel.
Innocent non White, evil White.

These are the unsaid dogmas of our age. The establishment is split, between those that put Jews first and Muslims a close second and those that put Jews first and Muslims a distant second. Someone like Jeremy Corbyn who believes in Muslims first, clearly lies outside the establishment's Overton window of acceptable beliefs.
maz wrote:Speaking of NOI, they claim that Amazon has banned their books about the Jewish role in the slave trade, but when I went on Amazon I could still see them there for sale, comments and all.

Amazon did ban their 1991 book. It was this one:

https://www.amazon.com.au/Secret-Relati ... B0128KREF8

That's why the link don't work.
colliric wrote:Amazon did ban their 1991 book. It was this one:

Once again, the important mafia connection.

Amazon banned this book either because they don't want to offend the mafia, or because they are owned by the mafia. Publishing and distribution of texts is tightly controlled by the gatekeepers' mafia.
Rich wrote:These are the unsaid dogmas of our age. The establishment is split, between those that put Jews first and Muslims a close second and those that put Jews first and Muslims a distant second. Someone like Jeremy Corbyn who believes in Muslims first, clearly lies outside the establishment's Overton window of acceptable beliefs.

I have my own thoughts on our current paradigm, but I have never thought of it like this before. Very Interesting.

colliric wrote:Amazon did ban their 1991 book. It was this one:

Yes, I can now see that the book about the Jewish role in the slave trade is now truly unavailable. When I first saw the article from one of my email lists few days ago a few days ago it was still there.

I have purchased several wronthink books and videos from Amazon in the past so the NOI's book was always in my recommended list.

The book has been available for years, so why did they only just ban it now? It's not because it's inaccurate, because the content has apparently been corroborated by other historians, and even some Jewish scholars.

I can only guess that Amazon banned it because the topic of reparations is now a front and center issue, and every presidential candidate from the Democrat party are pandering to blacks in order to get votes.

A book such as The Secret Relations between Blacks and Jews is very much runs contrary to the the idea that slavery was the original sin of the white American settlers and founding fathers.

But back on the topic of the OP, I don't know much about the bible or biblical theory to say whether Farrakhan is right or wrong on this latest outrage.
Farrakhan is not always wrong. He was 100% right about slavery being of Jewish origin in the US. He just didn't go far enough to notice things like Jefferson DAVIS.... DAVIS... Jewish last name....

But he has been very wrong. Farrakhan was totally conned by JDAAM fraud Gaddafi (JDAAM - Jew disguised as a Muslim aka Gaddafi, Osama, and al Baghdadi)... Farrakhan kissed Gaddafi's rear over and over, and took lots of $$$$ from Gaddafi.... The US media won't tell us the truth, but the Israeli media online does. Gaddafi was JEWISH, and Farrakhan was CONNED by him....

https://www.google.com/search?q=gaddafi ... ve&ssui=on

https://www.timesofisrael.com/gaddafi-k ... aims-aide/

https://www.hidabroot.com/article/19248 ... wish-Woman

On the plus side, Farrakhan is completely right about 911 and "spouse of Michael Robinson..."

Well we can rest now because thousands of American lives will be saved because Farrakhan will no longer be able use Facebook to order his death squads to go door to door and take out the enemies.

Louis Farrakhan Is Banned from Facebook

Facebook is banning a number of people who the social media site considers to be “dangerous.” The company said on Thursday that Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan will be permanently banned from Facebook. So will Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos, and Laura Loomer. Alex Jones and his InfoWars site were already banned from Facebook, but this latest ban will also take Jones and InfoWars off of Instagram, which Facebook owns. Facebook didn’t give any details about why it had decided to issue the ban. The company did issue a statement saying that it had a policy of banning those who promote violence or hatred — regardless of where they stand on the political spectrum.

“We’ve always banned individuals or organizations that promote or engage in violence and hate, regardless of ideology,” the statement reads. “The process for evaluating potential violators is extensive and it is what led us to our decision to remove these accounts today.”

Farrakhan Is Often Criticized for his ‘Racist’ & ‘Anti-Semitic’ Statements & Said ‘White People Deserve to Die’

Louis Farrakhan is no stranger to controversy. His critics say that Farrakhan makes racist and anti-Semitic remarks. Farrakhan insists that his words have been twisted and that he is not a man of violence. At the same time, his sermons often warn that his enemies are going to be punished, and violently. During one speech to his followers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Farrakhan started out by making fun of the people who call him a violent racist. But then Farrakhan said that in fact, “white people” do all deserve to die. The Nation of Islam leader seemed to say that aliens from outer space would carry out the actual violence. You can watch Farrakhan’s speech above, or here.

Farrakhan told the crowd, “White people deserve to die, and they know it. So they think it’s us coming to do it.” He went on to talk about UFOs which, he seemed to say, were hovering just above Earth, waiting to punish evil. But at the same time, Farrakhan hinted that violence is not always unacceptable. “God is not angry at you if you defend the life he gave you,” Farrakhan told his followers.
colliric wrote:Farrakhan is going to get way more entertaining to watch now....

Facebook are idiots.

Facebook has become that group of older girls at your high school who tsk! you when you walk down the hall talking to Louis Farrakhan.

Who I love, by the way.

*Heather tsks*

His words are like anti-imperialism drops for a sore, tired voice. The voice of working class America!

Are you done projecting your own racism here? Y[…]

@Deutschmania , @wat0n The definition of auth[…]

@QatzelOk calling another person a liar is not a[…]

Race is scientifically arbitrary. It was created […]