Google Employees Aiding Oppression in the PRC call Kay James a "White Supremacist" - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Libertarian353 wrote:Ok, then we whites shall no longer complained their being the most racially oppressed. https://www.npr.org/2017/10/24/55960483 ... ed-against

Sure, OK. I don't know. I haven't read this and am not that interested in it, but presumably, yes, there would be some kind of grounds to have Americans stop claiming they are being discriminated against..? IDK. Would you like to give me some kind of synopsis and tie-in?

Saying racism is political word, is political tactic by crackers to dismiss racist rhetoric.

I actually believe the reason why it ceases to be useful as a word and as a descriptor is because it is highly political and is designed to describe people who basically disagree with the hard line multiculturalist and diversity visions of the far left.

It's to the point where not wanting millions of foreign immigrants makes you a racist, and talking about it often means you are 'dogwhistling.'

Ok, imagine whatever lack of discrimination is happening to whites, now reverse it with Blacks.

I don't get it.

Or how about stop being racist, oh that's mean being anti-white.

How about stop being anti-white? :excited:

Oh, that means stop being racist? ;)

I don't know, man. Your collection of snappy soundbytes isn't really resonating.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]