Google Employees Aiding Oppression in the PRC call Kay James a "White Supremacist" - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Recently, Google got rid of its moniker "Don't be evil." It has also begun aiding the People's Republic of China to identify political dissidents--helping a totalitarian government maintain control and quash political dissent. The ethics of Google employees--or the lack of beneficent ethics--is well illustrated in their effort to quash conservative opinion as voiced by Kay James of the Heritage Foundation.

Google Bigots and the High-Tech Lynching of Kay James

Often coupled with leftist ideology is an astonishing degree of intellectual laziness. This is well demonstrated in the attack on Kay James. Since Kay James is affiliated with the Heritage Foundation, many Google employees attempted to assassinate Kay James' character--wrongly assuming she was white--by characterizing her as a "white supremacist." Kay James is black. :roll: One has to turn to Dave Chappelle's "Clayton Bigsby" skits to illustrate the hilarious absurdity of such a notion.

Use https://duckduckgo.com/spread folks. Google is evil!
I often proclaim myself a white supremacist but I am not white. I make such a proclamation because the whites (or more specifically, Germanic people) govern better than the others, e.g. Chinese, at least in Hong Kong.

I don't think it is necessary to be a part of the supreme group as a condition to claim the corresponding supremacism.
Sivad wrote:How is racism worse than helping a totalitarian regime gulag 1.4 billion people? Liberals are way more evil than racists, racists only hate some people, liberals have a depraved indifference to all human life.

Aren't liberals enemies of China?
Sivad wrote:Liberals created the state capitalist gulag that is China, they're its board of directors.

The video has NO relevance to what you are saying, even if it is factually accurate.

In fact, the video just tells us something that's probably common for that generation, but the publishers seem using this to install some anti-corporation propaganda, and you either are brainwashed or, worse, become one of those people, and want to brainwash me with your linkage of ideas.
Patrickov wrote:NO relevance

:knife: Google's work for the gulagists is on a par with IBM's work for the Nazis, it's totally relevant. It's not just that servicing evil is a long running pattern with the US corporate oligarchs, the specific work Google is doing for the Chinese is eerily similiar to the work IBM did for the Reich.

want to brainwash me with your linkage of ideas.

:lol:
Sivad wrote::knife: Google's work for the gulagists is on a par with IBM's work for the Nazis, it's totally relevant. It's not just that servicing evil is a long running pattern with the US corporate oligarchs, the specific work Google is doing for the Chinese is eerily similiar to the work IBM did for the Reich.

That doesn't explain your "liberal is evil" shit. Liberals go for freedom, including political freedom. This alone makes them enemies of Chinese Commies. I think you are wrong by using the word "liberal" to label whoever you think are helping totalitarians.

And in any case, this can only be solved by someone clicking the red button and end it all.

Probably this woman is merely a figurehead of the Reagan conservatives and the anti-gay article was not written by her. James was picked to lead the Heritage Foundation in 2017 as the first African-American woman president. Google employees are especially against her anti-gay stance she disseminated on Twitter, while her statements on immigration were quite modent.

What she doesn't understand is that there are actually biological transgender people. The sex chromosomes are usually composed of two X chromosomes in females (XX) and an X and a Y chromosome in males (XY). In XX male syndrome, the trans person has female chromosomes but male physical features.

The main factor influencing sex determination of an embryo is the sex-determining region Y (SRY), a master regulatory gene located on the Y chromosome. The presence of SRY causes the bipotential gonad to differentiate into a testis. However, some individuals carry a Y chromosome but are phenotypically female (46,XY females) or have a female karyotype but are phenotypically male (46,XX males). 46, XX male is rare (1:20 000 in newborn males), and SRY positivity is responsible for this condition in approximately 90% of these subjects. External genitalia of 46,XX SRY-positive males appear as normal male external genitalia, and such cases are diagnosed when they present with small testes and/or infertility after puberty. Herein, we report an adolescent who presented with low testicular volume and who was diagnosed as a 46,XX male. SRY positivity was demonstrated in the patient by fluorescence in situ hybridization method.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3890225/

Patrickov wrote:Assuming that you are not trolling, are you sure you are replying to the correct thread?

This article is for @blackjack21. I previously posted this stuff on guinea pig and the OP replied that there was no experiment done on humans. Anık et al. (2013) found the existence of XX males in humans (1:20 000 in newborn males.)
Last edited by ThirdTerm on 11 Apr 2019 00:41, edited 2 times in total.
ThirdTerm wrote:https://twitter.com/KayColesJames/status/1108768455141007360

Probably this woman is merely a figurehead of the Reagan conservatives and the anti-gay article was not written by her. James was picked to lead the Heritage Foundation in 2017 as the first African-American woman president. What she doesn't understand is that there are actually biological transgender people. The sex chromosomes are usually composed of two X chromosomes in females (XX) and an X and a Y chromosome in males (XY). In XX male syndrome, the trans person has female chromosomes but male physical features.

Assuming that you are not trolling, are you sure you are replying to the correct thread?
There is a difference between employees and the company leadership though.

Anyway, I think Microsoft handle their situation PERFECTLY.

A bunch of employees were protesting that Microsoft should not engage with the US military on their Hololens produce/project. Basically they were saying that they do not want the technology they are working to be used for war. The CEO responded by saying "Nope, we're working on this." Simple and straight forward.

I have to believe these Microsoft engineers are younger. No matter what part of the tech industry you work on, somehow, someway, it will eventually be weaponized by some government somewhere. If this really concerns you, you have no business being an engineer.

This is the cold hard reality of my industry.
Rancid wrote:There is a difference between employees and the company leadership though.

Anyway, I think Microsoft handle their situation PERFECTLY.

A bunch of employees were protesting that Microsoft should not engage with the US military on their Hololens produce/project. Basically they were saying that they do not want the technology they are working to be used for war. The CEO responded by saying "Nope, we're working on this." Simple and straight forward.

I have to believe these Microsoft engineers are younger. No matter what part of the tech industry you work on, somehow, someway, it will eventually be weaponized by some government somewhere. If this really concerns you, you have no business being an engineer.

This is the cold hard reality of my industry.

I respect and understand that many or even most people despise and refuse having technology used for war, oppression or other malicious purposes. However, sometimes it's a case of "if you don't do it, someone else does it and you might be harmed more", which means it is actually better if you are the one getting your hands stained.
Patrickov wrote:I respect and understand that many or even most people despise and refuse having technology used for war, oppression or other malicious purposes. However, sometimes it's a case of "if you don't do it, someone else does it and you might be harmed more", which means it is actually better if you are the one getting your hands stained.

Why would that be the case?

Because you know how to have contrition about the deed?

I think a lot of these scientists who pretend to be high and mighty and above politics are really a funny bunch, honestly, because I assume these same Microsoft guys would be the types that would then want to deplatform someone for posting Bible quotes :lol: .
Verv wrote:Why would that be the case?

Because you know how to have contrition about the deed?

I think a lot of these scientists who pretend to be high and mighty and above politics are really a funny bunch, honestly, because I assume these same Microsoft guys would be the types that would then want to deplatform someone for posting Bible quotes :lol: .

There are always greedy jerks who are eager to do it in the extreme. Duly meeting the minimum requirement and doing it to the extreme are already two very different things.
Patrickov wrote:I often proclaim myself a white supremacist but I am not white. I make such a proclamation because the whites (or more specifically, Germanic people) govern better than the others, e.g. Chinese, at least in Hong Kong.

Wouldn't that make you more of a ... blancophile or somesuch? Generally, the term "white supremacist" is directed to a white person.

Sivad wrote:How is racism worse than helping a totalitarian regime gulag 1.4 billion people?

From what I have seen over the years, those calling others "racist" are usually interested in exploitation of the worst sort.

Sivad wrote:Google's into like IBM and the Holocaust level evil and the oblivious liberal smugs over there are up in arms about a wingnut on some ethics board. :knife:

I maintain that Google is far worse than IBM during the Holocaust. IBM's subsidiary was selling accounting systems for all intents and purposes. That is, it was a general purpose tool, like a database or a spreadsheet. Google is helping develop algorithms. In WWII parlance, it would be like helping develop an algorithm to sort out Jews from non-Jews. Google has a direct hand in oppression.

As for Kay James, she's a conservative. She's not a wing nut. She actually went through the desegregation process in the South, was pushed around in school for being black, etc. She's just not pledging allegiance to the Democratic Party.

Sivad wrote:Google's work for the gulagists is on a par with IBM's work for the Nazis, it's totally relevant.

Again, I maintain that Google is worse. They are developing software to specifically target individuals who will be subject to processes that clearly violate human rights.

Patrickov wrote:Liberals go for freedom, including political freedom.

Classical liberals, perhaps. In the American context, we are talking about big government leftists who get tagged with the term "liberal" based on their liberal use of tax and spend authority to enact expensive social engineering policies.

Partickov wrote:This alone makes them enemies of Chinese Commies.

China has communist oligarchy running the country, but they have abandoned communist economics--which is the heart of communism.

ThirdTerm wrote:In XX male syndrome, the trans person has female chromosomes but male physical features.

If that were true in 100% of the cases of people being granted transgender surgeries and therapies, you would have a good point.
Racism is no longer a useful term. It has been this way for a while.

Racism is now mostly a political word. Sure, "racism" does still exist, but when someone is accused of racism, do we even know what it means?

In the year 1974, if someone was called a racist, I could pretty well assume it was because they had said or done something that meets the classic standard of racism... But in the year 2019, I have no idea what it means when someone is called a racist. It could be a legitimately racist thing that was said, or it could be complete & total nonsense.

The left needs to be mocked when they misuse this word.
Verv wrote:Racism is no longer a useful term. It has been this way for a while.

Ok, then we whites shall no longer complained their being the most racially oppressed. https://www.npr.org/2017/10/24/55960483 ... ed-against

Verv wrote:Racism is now mostly a political word. Sure, "racism" does still exist, but when someone is accused of racism, do we even know what it means?

Saying racism is political word, is political tactic by crackers to dismiss racist rhetoric.

Verv wrote:Sure, "racism" does still exist, but when someone is accused of racism, do we even know what it means?

Ok, imagine whatever lack of discrimination is happening to whites, now reverse it with Blacks.

Verv wrote:The left needs to be mocked when they misuse this word.

Or how about stop being racist, oh that's mean being anti-white.
blackjack21 wrote:Wouldn't that make you more of a ... blancophile or somesuch? Generally, the term "white supremacist" is directed to a white person.

Well, you want to say I am an Anglophile, and to a lesser extent Germanophile?

Erm... admiring their culture is slightly different from advocating them governing somewhere out of their jurisdiction, not to mention thinking they are superior to others. I thought "thinking A group of people has the right to administer others" is essentially "supremacist" or "imperialist", although not as broad as the usual ones because I don't advocate a widespread discriminated treatment in society.

blackjack21 wrote:Classical liberals, perhaps. In the American context, we are talking about big government leftists who get tagged with the term "liberal" based on their liberal use of tax and spend authority to enact expensive social engineering policies.

My interpretation of this term is clearly different from yours. Point noted.

blackjack21 wrote:China has communist oligarchy running the country, but they have abandoned communist economics--which is the heart of communism.

"Chinese Commies" is just a name, because they call their organization "Communist Party". What they actually practice matters little.

What I mean is "liberals" (my interpretation) who look for political liberty fundamentally go against the interest of the Chinese Commies (or "oligarchs" if you like), so they are automatically enemies of Chinese Commies.

Of course, who you are accusing might only be interested in liberty (of any sort) in their own country, or even just their own rear-ends. For me, those people are just hypocrites and do not deserve that designation "liberal" (regardless using my or your definition of the word).
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Mobilizing for Defeat The Zelensky regime insi[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjbl_6RDhkM :D […]