North Korea 'executes envoy to US' after Trump summit failures - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Patrickov wrote:I seriously resent this statement.

Sovereign states are supposed to protect its people (in the strictest sense, not including others mind you), not to suppress them. Any sovereign state failing or even deliberately refusing to do so does not deserve sovereignty.

I don’t think that’s how sovereignty works :hmm:

Besides, bullies can demonize a country so much and then strip it of its sovereignty through a protracted PR war, culminating in an invasion...a la Iraq and it’s non existent WMDs :hmm:
skinster wrote:https://www.spreaker.com/user/radiosput ... sode_title

Here's the CNN report they mention, I guess, although they still mistakenly say Kim Yong-chol was NK's envoy to the US.

CNN wrote:'Executed' North Korean diplomat is alive, sources say

By Will Ripley, CNN

Updated 2340 GMT (0740 HKT) June 4, 2019

(CNN) - The North Korean diplomat who South Korea's largest newspaper said had been executed by firing squad is alive and in state custody, according to several sources familiar with the situation.

North Korea's special envoy to the United States, Kim Hyok Chol, is being investigated for his role in the failed Hanoi summit that took place between United States President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in February, the sources said.

That meeting, the second between the two leaders, ended abruptly without the two sides reaching a deal.

Kim Jong Un's translator in Hanoi, Sin Hye Yong, also is in custody and under investigation, sources said.

But I wonder if CNN must be fake news all the time. :lol:
An awful lot of news sources reported this, so it's not simply "CNN", @Beren. They are ALL guilty of making this mistake.

North Korea executes 5 officials over failed Kim-Trump summit: South Korean media
https://www.foxnews.com/world/north-kor ... rean-media

Humanity is self domesticating. This isn't a probl[…]

Anyway around 1.10 in the video this ignorant cret[…]

That is impossible. Most nukes nowadays use SLBMs[…]

Theism vs Atheism

It's pointless to bother debating theism vs atheis[…]