Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

It's possible to use toilet Tissue to kill yourself. The stuff they use in prisons is the industrial strength stuff usually used in public restrooms.

MythBusters proved you can make strong enough rope from industrial strength prison toilet paper. And several prison escapes have involved using Toilet Paper as rope.

He used Toilet Paper rope to kill himself.
-A.G. Barr's law firm represented Epstein in his infamous Florida plea deal.

- Barr told Senators during his confirmation that he would recuse himself from cases on Epstein.

- Barr's father hired Epstein to teach at a school for young girls, even though Epstein never graduated college.

- Barr has made it clear that he views his job as protecting Trump, the same Donald Trump who was named alongside Epstein in a case involving the serial rape of a 13-year old child.

- Barr's DOJ failed to follow multiple rules concerning the handling of prisoners who have been removed from suicide watch.

- The NY Post is now reporting that Barr personally visited the MCC following Epstein's first suicide attempt.

Who is hiding what?
Epstein's New York lockup rare place for inmate suicides, suicide attempts

Published reports tally only one suicide and three attempted suicides in the past 40 years at the Manhattan Correctional Center

Prior to Epstein, the only other reported suicide at MMC occurred 21 years ago, when Philadelphia mobster Louis Turra hanged himself with a bedsheet tied to the window bars of his cell.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/epstein-new- ... p-suicides
jimjam wrote:-A.G. Barr's law firm represented Epstein in his infamous Florida plea deal.

- Barr told Senators during his confirmation that he would recuse himself from cases on Epstein.

Barr joined the firm the year after it handled the Epstein case.

In 2009, Barr joined the law firm Kirkland & Ellis, the same law firm that represented Jeffrey Epstein in 2008 which ended in a no-prosecution.
https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/william- ... y-epstein/
Sivad wrote:Which case? I haven't seen any accusations about Trump by Epstein victims?

a simple google came up with this:

A suit alleging that Trump knowingly raped a 13-year-old in Epstein's Manhattan residence was filed in 2016, but was then voluntarily dismissed by the anonymous Jane Doe accuser.

The complaint, brought against Trump and Epstein, alleges that the victim attended multiple parties at Epstein's residence in the summer of 1994 that Trump also attended. An anonymous witness claimed to be an employee of Epstein.

The plaintiff alleged that she "was enticed by promises of money and a modeling career to attend a series of parties, with other similarly situated minor females" at Epstein's Manhattan residence. Trump was said to have attended at least four of the same parties, and to have known the plaintiff was 13-years-old, since he knew her for the previous 7 years, too.

The document alleges that Trump repeatedly initiated sexual contact with the plaintiff, then on the fourth encounter at one of Epstein's parties, tied her to a bed, exposed himself, and "forcibly raped" her.

"During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect," the document alleges. "Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff's pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted."

The plaintiff further alleged that Epstein raped her after Trump, and that both told her she and her family would be killed if she ever revealed the details of what had happened. Trump and Epstein denied the accusations. One attorney said the unnamed accuser backed out due to threats.
maz wrote:Aren't there very strict rules when Jews have to be buried?

I think it depends on how devout a person is. I don't get the sense that Epstein was all too reverent to Judaism...
jimjam wrote:a simple google came up with this:

A suit alleging that Trump knowingly raped a 13-year-old in Epstein's Manhattan residence was filed in 2016, but was then voluntarily dismissed by the anonymous Jane Doe accuser.

The complaint, brought against Trump and Epstein, alleges that the victim attended multiple parties at Epstein's residence in the summer of 1994 that Trump also attended.

I remember this from the election. I didn't think much of it at the time because it was an anonymous allegation made 22 years later, one month before the election and voluntarily dismissed by plaintiff a month later.
Sivad wrote:I remember this from the election. I didn't think much of it at the time because it was an anonymous allegation made 22 years later, one month before the election and voluntarily dismissed by plaintiff a month later.

most likely it's not true. I had to wonder though on how the next day Obese Donald geared up his twitter machine to pin Epstein on the Clintons. He does this shit constantly to divert attention away from stuff that is incriminating to himself. He is very good at it and there are millions of the conned ones who actually believe him. This particular episode is probably about as true as the slander about the Clintons that Donald is pushing but it is well documented that Epstein did cruise for women "on the young side" at Donald's joint in Florida. How involved Donald may have been is now much less likely to see the light of day after Epstein's pretend suicide.
jimjam wrote:most likely it's not true. I had to wonder though on how the next day Obese Donald geared up his twitter machine to pin Epstein on the Clintons. He does this shit constantly to divert attention away from stuff that is incriminating to himself. He is very good at it and there are millions of the conned ones who actually believe him. This particular episode is probably about as true as the slander about the Clintons that Donald is pushing but it is well documented that Epstein did cruise for women "on the young side" at Donald's joint in Florida. How involved Donald may have been is now much less likely to see the light of day after Epstein's pretend suicide.

I wouldn't be surprised to find that a piece of shit like Trump had raped some folks back in the 90s but I also know the dem establishment isn't above orchestrating bogus anonymous rape allegations a month out from an election.
Sivad wrote:I wouldn't be surprised to find that a piece of shit like Trump had raped some folks back in the 90s but I also know the dem establishment isn't above orchestrating bogus anonymous rape allegations a month out from an election.

Yea, both "sides" are about the same when it comes to fucking the peons in the ass for their own benefit. Liberal/conservative? Republican/Democrat? The ages old divide and conquer routine …… it comes down to "choose your poison".
jimjam wrote:This particular episode is probably about as true as the slander about the Clintons

I wouldn't exactly call it slander, the Clintons don't have a good name to slander. The Clintons are known criminals, they're mass murdering psychopaths. Suggesting the Clintons direct involvement may be a bit simplistic but it isn't like an outrageous slander, it's a reasonable suspicion.
Sneering at “Conspiracy Theories” is a Lazy Substitute for Seeking the Truth

Is Jeffrey Epstein really dead? If so, did he kill himself or was he murdered? If he was murdered, whodunit and why?

Those are legitimate questions. Calling everyone who asks them, or proposes possible answers to them, a “conspiracy theorist” isn’t an argument, it’s intellectual laziness.

Yes, some theories fit the available evidence better than others. And yes, some theories just sound crazy. If someone says a UFO beamed Epstein up, or that Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump posed as corrections officers and personally strangled him, I suggest setting those claims aside absent very strong evidence.

But there are plenty of good reasons to question the “official account.”

Yes, prisoners have committed suicide at federal jails and prisons. But prisoners have also escaped from, and been killed at, such facilities. In fact, notorious Boston gangster Whitey Bulger was murdered in a federal prison just last year.

Given Epstein’s wealth and power, the wealth and power of persons accused of serious crimes in recently unsealed court documents, the claim of one of his prosecutors that Epstein “belonged to” the US intelligence community, the well-established inability of the federal government to secure its facilities or prevent criminal activity inside those facilities (including the corruption of its own personnel), the equally well-established unreliability of claims made by government agencies and officials in general, and the already flowing stream of admissions that the Metropolitan Correctional Center’s procedures weren’t followed where Jeffrey Epstein was concerned, the question is not why “conspiracy theories” are circulating — it’s why on earth they WOULDN’T be.

No, I’m not saying that Epstein is alive and living it up in “witness protection,” or that he was murdered by a hit team on behalf of one of his “Lolita Express” cronies. I just don’t know. Neither, probably, do you. Nor do those screaming “conspiracy theory!” at every musing contrary to the suicide theory.

Maybe we’ll find out the truth someday. Maybe we won’t. Pretending we already have, and shouting down those who suggest we haven’t, isn’t a method of seeking knowledge. It’s a method of avoiding knowledge.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/08/13 ... the-truth/
Sivad wrote:Sneering at “Conspiracy Theories” is a Lazy Substitute for Seeking the Truth

The truth is nobody really cares about sexual offences.

To put it more prosaically or precisely, virtually no one really cares about sexual offences, virtually no one prioritises stopping sexual offences over their other political, social and personal goals. Issues of class, race and partisanship always trump sexual assault against women and under age people. All sides are hypocritical and dishonest about these matters. This includes the elite and the lower classes, it includes politicians, activists and the largely politically inactive majority.

Feminism is just one giant empty suit. Feminists have shown time and time again that they love rapists when their Black or Muslim. The election of Trump has proved that Conservatives endless moralising and about character, decorum and basic morals was nothing but hypocritical, vacuous hot air as well. There was nothing principled about the right's attempt to after Bill Clinton in the nineties and there's nothing principled about the left's attempts to go after Trump now.

Source? I think Iran only communicated the end […]

Yeah, I'm in Maine. I have met Jimjam, but haven'[…]

No, you can't make that call without seeing the ev[…]

The people in the Synagogue, at Charlottesville, […]