Anarchist/“Anti-Fascist” Attacks Detention Center - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Pants-of-dog wrote:Oh, I see.

You are trying to say that we should ignore the deaths of these children because we cannot immediately show it was cold blooded murder.

No, I'm trying to say that if you are going to claim that those children died at the hands of rather than simply while in the custody of our Border Patrol you'd better have some real evidence to back it up if you want to be taken seriously.
Palmyrene wrote:@JohnRawls

I can fix this.

Unless you are going to propose some kind of brain washing solution or a hive mind solution than you can't because the alternative is a state/nation state. And its a big no,no for you right?
@Palmyrene ;
He died trying to save children from concentration camps. I'm sure that's commendable.

No, he was a fool and a would-be fanatical murderer. And the ''concentration camps'' are holding cells for child safety. There's a lot of sex trafficking with this invasion of peoples, drugs, etc... And breaking any law with children present will find the children being at least temporarily removed from their parents. If i'm shooting heroin in front of my kinds and the police come in, my kids will be removed from me and placed in some facility until something can be done with and for them, too.

Also this is the first time I've heard of this so I guess "corporate Liberal media" doesn't care.

It just happened yesterday.

But let's be honest here. We all know right wing and liberal media are the same. They're both capitalists.

Sure, but inflammatory rhetoric all but glorifying the dog that tried this is frankly, evil.

I know that you're an Anarchist and all, but don't let your ideology drain your humanity from you in either a slow or sudden fit of fanaticism.
JohnRawls wrote:Unless you are going to propose some kind of brain washing solution or a hive mind solution than you can't because the alternative is a state/nation state. And its a big no,no for you right?

?

I'm talking about spreading anarchist ideals. Antifa is waayy too diverse in it's ideological leanings.
Doug64 wrote:No, I'm trying to say that if you are going to claim that those children died at the hands of rather than simply while in the custody of our Border Patrol you'd better have some real evidence to back it up if you want to be taken seriously.

Since I am not claiming that, because it does not matter exactly how they died after being forcibly separated from their family. What is important is that they died after being forcibly separated from their family and were were supposedly being cared for by the government.

Why are you guys treating asylum seekers as prisoners and creating the conditions where children die? This, by itself, is reason enough to free people from immigration detention centers.
Doug64 wrote:No, I'm trying to say that if you are going to claim that those children died at the hands of rather than simply while in the custody of our Border Patrol you'd better have some real evidence to back it up if you want to be taken seriously.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Since I am not claiming that ...

Here's your post (emphasis added):
Pants-of-dog wrote:...and since we actually have deaths of children at the hands of US immigration officers ...
Since I am not claiming that, because it does not matter exactly how they died after being forcibly separated from their family.

How do you know that the adults with them are their parents or legal guardians? Sex/human trafficking is a thing, being sold to perverts is a real occurrence.

What is important is that they died after being forcibly separated from their family

As I've said before, I as an American citizen, If I commit a crime and my children are present in the commission of this crime, they will be removed from my custody immediately. And entering another country illegally is in fact, criminal.

and were were supposedly being cared for by the government.

And yet, you on other issues assure us of government's benignity :roll:

Why are you guys treating asylum seekers

Persons illegally border crossing.

as prisoners

They broke the law.

and creating the conditions where children die?

The invading law breakers create the conditions where children die, by placing them at risk.

This, by itself, is reason enough to free people from immigration detention centers.

So that they're rewarded for illegally entering the country?

Look, here's the real issue you have with this. You hate America, the American Government, and the Capitalist system, the Western world in general. Anything that destroys America and inhibits ''Imperialism'' and furthers the cause of Revolution by making the country un-governable from within, swamped by persons in the Third World who have no loyalties or real ties to the West/America, is just fine by you and people like you. You use any weapon in this fight, including words and the meanings of words. The more come and spread crime and overload the system, the more happy you would be.

Of course being the way you are, I fully expect you to deny, obfuscate, ignore, or deflect, whatever seems best in your bag of tricks.
annatar1914 wrote:As I've said before, I as an American citizen, If I commit a crime and my children are present in the commission of this crime, they will be removed from my custody immediately. And entering another country illegally is in fact, criminal.

As AOC learned only last week:

------------------------------------------------------

And if anybody is still wondering whether the Dems have lost the plot, this video should hopefully clear it up.
Doug64 wrote:Here's your post (emphasis added):

Yes, and then you took those words to mean “intentionally killing children”, which is not my argument.

———————————

annatar1914 wrote:How do you know that the adults with them are their parents or legal guardians? Sex/human trafficking is a thing, being sold to perverts is a real occurrence.

From the evidence I have seen, this happens less than half the time when looking at people who are suspected of child trafficking, which is only a minority of all family cases.

As I've said before, I as an American citizen, If I commit a crime and my children are present in the commission of this crime, they will be removed from my custody immediately. And entering another country illegally is in fact, criminal.

Persons illegally border crossing.

They broke the law.

The invading law breakers create the conditions where children die, by placing them at risk.

The fact that they applied for asylum within the country rather than at a point of entry (where there is a reasonable chance they will be denied an opportunity to apply for asylum) is a bureaucratic issue, not a criminal one.

At this point, a family from Central America that has an actual valid asylum claim can wait up to four months in a Mexican border city before even getting looked at, because of the new metering policy.

If the issue actually is that your system is overwhelmed, then devote more resources to the problem. Incarcerating and separating families is clearly a bad idea.

So that they're rewarded for illegally entering the country?

Look, here's the real issue you have with this. You hate America, the American Government, and the Capitalist system, the Western world in general. Anything that destroys America and inhibits ''Imperialism'' and furthers the cause of Revolution by making the country un-governable from within, swamped by persons in the Third World who have no loyalties or real ties to the West/America, is just fine by you and people like you. You use any weapon in this fight, including words and the meanings of words. The more come and spread crime and overload the system, the more happy you would be.

Of course being the way you are, I fully expect you to deny, obfuscate, ignore, or deflect, whatever seems best in your bag of tricks.

I think the USA has an obligation to protect asylum seekers and house families seeking asylum in humane and decent conditions. If that equals hating the US, then I guess I do.
annatar1914 wrote:@Palmyrene ;

No, he was a fool and a would-be fanatical murderer. And the ''concentration camps'' are holding cells for child safety.

Children are dying there. They aren't for human safety any more than concentration camos were for "making undesirables contribute to society".

There's a lot of sex trafficking with this invasion of peoples, drugs, etc...

They're refugees. They're running away from that.

And breaking any law with children present will find the children being at least temporarily removed from their parents. If i'm shooting heroin in front of my kinds and the police come in, my kids will be removed from me and placed in some facility until something can be done with and for them, too.

There's a difference between that and running away from persecution to legally obtain asylum which is exactly what they're doing.

It just happened yesterday.

Then why are you complaining that Liberal corporate media isn't making this everywhere?

Sure, but inflammatory rhetoric all but glorifying the dog that tried this is frankly, evil.

Rescuing children from concentration camps isn't evil. Holocaust survivors call them concentration camps.

I know that you're an Anarchist and all, but don't let your ideology drain your humanity from you in either a slow or sudden fit of fanaticism.

It's specifically because I have an iota of empathy left in me that I disprove of these concentration camps.

I don't get laws or authority in the way of justice. You may enjoy licking the President or America's boot but I certainly won't.
annatar1914 wrote:And breaking any law with children present will find the children being at least temporarily removed from their parents.

So if you park your car in a disabled space for 5 minutes your kids get taken away? That seems reasonable to you?

I find it fascinating the apologetics Americans make for their police state.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Yes, and then you took those words to mean “intentionally killing children”, which is not my argument.

No, I took your words to mean that the Border Patrol killed the children. That's what "at the hands of" means, after all, that the treatment, good or bad but usually bad, is caused by those it refers to. And you haven't offered any evidence that the Border Patrol killed any of them, and evidence that they didn't in two of the cases--they didn't cause the girl's congental heart defects, and they apparently didn't cause the boy's heart attack. So neither of the children died at the hands of the Border Patrol.
AFAIK wrote:So if you park your car in a disabled space for 5 minutes your kids get taken away? That seems reasonable to you?

I find it fascinating the apologetics Americans make for their police state.

From your reply, I don't think you're the best judge of what is reasonable in this regard :lol:

Hysterical hyperbole in the absence of rational rebuttal, just ''Muh Feelz'', proceeded by a total strawman argument :lol: :roll:
TAh, truth be told, let them come. Let the whole graven Idol of ''Enlightenment Era'' thinking crumble and burn down to the ground, none of you truly believe in ''Democracy'' or the ''Rights of Man'' or the ''Social Contract'' anyway, it's all about taking, just taking and pulling down. That's okay, one can always try. Guests are welcome by leave of the people, invaders are not although very small plots of ground can be found for anybody...
Pants-of-dog wrote:Since their parents are not near them at the time and are being separated from their children by force at the time, how could it be their fault?

If that's your criterion "died in the custody of" is the phrase you are looking for. If you want to use "at the hands of" in a wider sense, then the parents are also implicated, as it simply means the children died due to the actions of somebody. And without the parents' or accompanying adults' actions the children would not have been in custody, and some of them might not have become ill or weakened by the arduous journey.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

There is no logical way for everyone to know that […]

There are no safe zones in Gaza. Even the ones the[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

^ I shared the Sachs and Meirsheimer videos in her[…]