UK condemns Trump’s racist tweets in unprecedented attack against US congresswomen - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

BigSteve wrote:And his idiot detractors will never admit that they have nothing else of value to offer aside from their ignorant belief that Trump is a racist, nor will they stop being stupid...

Insulting people that you do not like does not show I am wrong in any way.

There are many other criticisms to be made about Trump other than his racism, such as his sexism, his sexual assaults, his poor economic policies, et cetera, but the thread is about his racist tweets.

Trump got elected because the American people were sick and fucking tired of Democrats trying to turn us into a cesspool. Obama set that train in motion and Hillary only promised to continue his policies (she had none of her own, after all).

Trump's going to get elected again, first and foremost, because of the economy and, really, because of the overall state of our country. We re in much better shape than we were when the boy king left his throne...

Since I have presented evidence showing that he used racism to win, and you have ignored it, this is all irrelevant.

The opinions of three idiots aren't very compelling...

Since scientific studies are not opinions, this criticism of yours shows a lack of intelligence.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Insulting people that you do not like does not show I am wrong in any way.

You mean like when idiot leftists refer to Trump voters as racists?

There have been no "sexual assaults". It's libelous to say there have been. Sexism? Where? How?

His "poor economic policies" are turning this country around for the better...

Since I have presented evidence showing that he used racism to win, and you have ignored it, this is all irrelevant.

You've presented no such thing. All you've done is belch up the same silly nonsensical opinions that permeate the left like the stench from a gas station men's room with a clogged toilet. Sorry, but that hardly qualifies as "evidence"...

Since scientific studies are not opinions, this criticism of yours shows a lack of intelligence.

See, I know why I voted for Trump. I know why my friends voted for Trump. None of us voted for him because he's a racist, and none of us voted for him because he said "pussy" in an interview in the 1980's. We voted for him because Barack Obama spent eight long years ass-fucking this country and we were not about to allow Hillary Clinton an opportunity to continue doing that.

You can throw out all the bullshit "scientific studies" you want, but they will never negate the "why" behind why people voted the way they did...
BigSteve wrote:You mean like when idiot leftists refer to Trump voters as racists?

There have been no "sexual assaults". It's libelous to say there have been. Sexism? Where? How?

His "poor economic policies" are turning this country around for the better...

All you've done is belch up the same silly nonsensical opinions that permeate the left like the stench from a gas station men's room with a clogged toilet. Sorry, but that hardly qualifies as "evidence"...

See, I know why I voted for Trump. I know why my friends voted for Trump. None of us voted for him because he's a racist, and none of us voted for him because he said "pussy" in an interview in the 1980's. We voted for him because Barack Obama spent eight long years ass-fucking this country and we were not about to allow Hillary Clinton an opportunity to continue doing that.

You can throw out all the bullshit "scientific studies" you want, but they will never negate the "why" behind why people voted the way they did...

All of this is irrelevant.

You've presented no such thing.

Yes, I presented two independent studies showing that racism was a significant factor in why people voted for Trump.

Since it worked for him last time, it stands to reason that he would try it again.

The fact that he has since doubled down on his racism shows that it is intentional and he feels that he is benefiting from it.
Pants-of-dog wrote:All of this is irrelevant.

It's not at all surprising that you would say this, simply because it flies in the face of the so-called "scientific studies" you cite.

Your "scientific studies" are nonsense...

Yes, I presented two independent studies showing that racism was a significant factor in why people voted for Trump.

I remember my parents presenting me "evidence" that Santa Claus had visited while my brother and I slept...

Since it worked for him last time, it stands to reason that he would try it again.

The left has nothing of gravity to offer in criticism, so they whine about racism...

The fact that he has since doubled down on his racism shows that it is intentional and he feels that he is benefiting from it.

"Doubling down"?

How so?
BigSteve wrote:It's not at all surprising that you would say this, simply because it flies in the face of the so-called "scientific studies" you cite.

Your "scientific studies" are nonsense...

I remember my parents presenting me "evidence" that Santa Claus had visited while my brother and I slept...

The left has nothing of gravity to offer in criticism, so they whine about racism...

"Doubling down"?

How so?

Can you explain how the studies are wrong?
Pants-of-dog wrote:No, you just said they were nonsense.

You gave no intelligent criticism. I suggest reading them, and then talking about them.

I know why I voted for him. I know why my friends voted for him.

Racism was not a factor.

Now, you can agree or disagree with that; I don't give a fuck. But our reasons were certainly VERY valid, and your studies do not usurp that validity.

Not even close...
BigSteve wrote:I know why I voted for him. I know why my friends voted for him.

Racism was not a factor.

Now, you can agree or disagree with that; I don't give a fuck. But our reasons were certainly VERY valid, and your studies do not usurp that validity.

Not even close...

No one was discussing your personal reasons for voting for a racist politician. And your reasons are irrelevant to the study since it is possible for you to have one reason, and for other US voters to have other reasons.

Your personal reasons do not invalidate the studies.
Pants-of-dog wrote:No one was discussing your personal reasons for voting for a racist politician. And your reasons are irrelevant to the study since it is possible for you to have one reason, and for other US voters to have other reasons.

Of course.

If the purpose of the study was to show that racism played a role for some people, then you'll get no argument from me. I'd be willing to be that there was no shortage of white supremacists who voted for Trump for the same ideological reasons that a lot of black people voted for Obama.

But if the purpose of the study is to show that racism payed a role for everyone who voted, then it's utter nonsense...

Your personal reasons do not invalidate the studies.

They kinda' do.

I've offered up something to show that racism did not play a role in why I, and others, voted for Trump. Despite what those studies say, racism did not play a role.

Period.

How can you explain that?
BigSteve wrote:Simply saying something doesn't make it true.

I do, though, think it's cute that you quote yourself in your replies...

Indeed it doesn't. And that is precisely why you fail not only to counter the very factual argument provided to you but to even make a coherent sentence without frothing at the mouth. I will keep reminding you and everyone else the argument until you either acknowledge it or counter it because clearly you are pretending of having your own unique definition of what racism actually is, which you have yet to share with us.

When you come up with an argument against this, bring it forward:

noemon wrote:Telling political actors to "shut up and go back where they came from" is a blatant attempt to remove the right of free-speech from American citizens and thus discriminate them from the rest due to their ethnic-origins.

UNHR 1969 wrote:PART I

Article 1

1. In this Convention, the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.

BigSteve wrote:I know why I voted for him. I know why my friends voted for him.
Racism was not a factor.

Said the guy who is explicitly denying what racism is so that racists can get away with it. :lol:
noemon wrote:Said the guy who is explicitly denying what racism is so that racists can get away with it. :lol:

Where have I done that?

Where have I "explicitly denied" what racism is?

Since it was explicit, you should have no problem with this (but that doesn't mean you won't)...
BigSteve wrote:Where have I done that?
Where have I "explicitly denied" what racism is?
Since it was explicit, you should have no problem with this (but that doesn't mean you won't)...

You are explicitly denying the racism in Trump's statement despite the fact that it is clearly singling out American citizens due to their ethnic-origins which as we saw is what the definition of racism/racial discrimination is all about. If you are not denying this anymore and wish to backtrack, that is great. :up:
noemon wrote:You are explicitly denying the racism in Trump's statement despite the fact that it is clearly singling out American citizens due to their ethnic-origins which as we saw is what the definition of racism/racial discrimination is all about. If you are not denying this anymore and wish to backtrack, that is great. :up:

Where have I "explicitly" done it?

At the very least, that would require me saying that I agree with what he said in the tweet.

You will grow old and die before you're able to find a single post in which I've done that. In fact, I don't believe I've commented on his tweets much at all.

Fact of the matter is that, understanding that three of them were born here, I don't agree with his tweet with regards to them. Then again, you wouldn't know that because, just as you libs are so eager to do, you assume things in lieu of actually obtaining information which would help you draw an intelligent conclusion.

As for the piece of shit Omar, yeah, send her back to wherever the fuck she came from. That has NOTHING to do with race and EVERYTHING to do with the fact that I have never heard this woman utter a single positive thing about the United States.

I believe she is a festering boil on the ass of the world...
BigSteve wrote:Where have I "explicitly" done it?

At the very least, that would require me saying that I agree with what he said in the tweet. You will grow old and die before you're able to find a single post in which I've done that. In fact, I don't believe I've commented on his tweets much at all.

Your denial is boring and seems to be your thing, something that you do on a constant basis. Either stand up to your words or don't utter them in the first place.

BigSteve wrote:Fact of the matter is that, understanding that three of them were born here, I don't agree with his tweet with regards to them. Then again, you wouldn't know that because, just as you libs are so eager to do, you assume things in lieu of actually obtaining information which would help you draw an intelligent conclusion.

I wouldn't know that because you have not said it and on the contrary you have defended the opposite as above in the post I linked. Now that you have said it, that is a good start. It's something.

BigSteve wrote:As for the piece of shit Omar, yeah, send her back to wherever the fuck she came from. That has NOTHING to do with race and EVERYTHING to do with the fact that I have never heard this woman utter a single positive thing about the United States.
I believe she is a festering boil on the ass of the world...

I believe that you just hate her appearance, clothes, culture and the fact that someone looking like her merely exists in the US Congress and that it has everything to do with her ethnic origins.
ness31 wrote:He goes on about one of the congresswomen talking about Al Qaeda as though she supported them, I cant imagine that being true :hmm: If anyone has any specific footage for viewing to the contrary though, post it.

Not entirely sure, but it might be related to what's shown in the first two minutes in this video:

Palmyrene wrote:Well I mean Trump's not wrong. They were all born in a shithole, corrupt country.

America.

Omar was the one that was not born in America. Trump was primarily addressing her when he said go back to where you came from and fix it and then come back and tell how it is done. It just so happens that the other women of color have been supporting her outrageous comments and making outrageous comments themselves that made them all seem like they hated America.

Former Navy SEAL slams Omar over 9/11 comments
Published on Apr 15, 2019

Omar has a history of not taking terrorism seriously

Crenshaw: Omar's Venezuela remarks are not based on facts or reality
Published on May 3, 2019

'The Squad' Won't Denounce Terrorism, but Somehow They're the Victims
Published on Jul 16, 2019

Is it so hard to denounce al-Qaeda? It shouldn’t be, but for Ilhan Omar it’s seemingly impossible. After several deeply disturbing comments about the terror organization, the congresswoman is facing legitimate criticism and inquiries. Luckily for her, the mainstream media is fixated on Trump’s Twitter account and won’t demand accountability from Omar. Her colleague, Ayanna Pressley is silent on Antifa’s terrorism. The media should be calling her out, but instead they help her play the victim.
Hindsite wrote:Omar was the one that was not born in America. Trump was primarily addressing her when he said go back to where you came from and fix it and then come back and tell how it is done. It just so happens that the other women of color have been supporting her outrageous comments and making outrageous comments themselves that made them all seem like they hated America.

Former Navy SEAL slams Omar over 9/11 comments

Omar has a history of not taking terrorism seriously

Crenshaw: Omar's Venezuela remarks are not based on facts or reality
Published on May 3, 2019

'The Squad' Won't Denounce Terrorism, but Somehow They're the Victims
Published on Jul 16, 2019

Is it so hard to denounce al-Qaeda? It shouldn’t be, but for Ilhan Omar it’s seemingly impossible. After several deeply disturbing comments about the terror organization, the congresswoman is facing legitimate criticism and inquiries. Luckily for her, the mainstream media is fixated on Trump’s Twitter account and won’t demand accountability from Omar. Her colleague, Ayanna Pressley is silent on Antifa’s terrorism. The media should be calling her out, but instead they help her play the victim.

I mean he did say congresswomen so who knows.

Trump probably has dementia at this point.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Godstud did you ever have to go through any of […]

@FiveofSwords Bamshad et al. (2004) showed, […]

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous&q[…]