UK condemns Trump’s racist tweets in unprecedented attack against US congresswomen - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15018839
Pants-of-dog wrote:I already explained tjat your reasons are irrelevant to the study since it is possible for you to have one reason, and for other US voters to have other reasons.


Well, no shit. That's just fucking brilliant.

Different people have different reasons for voting for someone. This is no great revelation.

Anyone who needs a "study" to tell them that is a complete fucking dipshit...


noemon wrote:Your denial is boring and seems to be your thing, something that you do on a constant basis. Either stand up to your words or don't utter them in the first place.


You have proven to be a complete and utter failure at showing where I've "explicitly" done anything.

Honestly, I would expect a forum moderator to bve more adept at such things...

You said I've explicitly denied racism.

Where?

Show us where or admit that Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation making up bullshit...

Give the "racist" bullshit a rest. It makes you look ignorant and desperate.

I couldn't give a fuck what she looks like or what clothes she wears. Just point me to something she's said that's positive about America. Can you do that? I would welcome it, but I haven't seen it...
#15018844
blackjack21 wrote:That's easy enough. The statements don't mention a race, an ethnicity, a specific country, or a specific person. You had to infer all of that yourself.


Pursuing the line of reasoning, that his racist tweets do not even exist is quite hilarious while at the same time stating in this very post that he:

blackjack21 wrote:The fact of the matter is Trump criticized 4 congresswoman


Of course he did not "criticise" them as you claim, he told them to "shut up and go back wherever they came from". If them 4 had told the same thing to Trump you would be crying and whining for years as "anti-white racism".

blackjack21 wrote:who are routinely making ethnic slurs about Israelis and American Jews and criticizing America.


a) Evidence required.
b) Even if true, 2 wrongs do not make a right.

Trump has so many black and Jewish friends that it is absurd to call him a racist.


The "I have Black friends-I can say whatever racist thing I want with impunity" is a fallacious line of reasoning, that you yourself do not even believe for a second. You were accusing a white person for anti-white racism just yesterday, in fact you are accusing a white person for anti-white racism in this very post. Who the heck are you kidding? :lol:

blackjack21 wrote:Hell, SpecialOlympian suggests that whites should be exterminated, and you find it funny.


This is pure gold, Trump gets a pass to abuse ethnic-minorities in Congress because he has Black friends, but white SpecialOlympian is a racist for satirising the pathetic logic of white supremacists. :lol: I find his posts very funny and even more hilarious when you bait as you always do.

Just because someone has Black friends, it does not make his racist statements non-racist.

blackjack21 wrote:Who is he racist against? Asians? If you are going to call someone a racist, you ought to be able to demonstrate some sort of act or behavior.


First of all, last time you were shown evidence of Trump's racism. You ignored it. Second, this is about his latest tweets which are very blatantly racist and trying to argue otherwise merely shows that you are trying to change the definitions so that you can justify racism. At this point it is not even about Trump who has already been trashed by the House. But rather about those who are trying to normalise such racist behaviour.

blackjack21 wrote:It's really amazing to me that Trump is pulling this off again and like Charlie Brown and the football, the establishment is falling for it again.


What he is doing is not that amazing, he is using racism to rally his supporters, like many others before him and like many others will do the same after him. The fact that this is the only thing left for him is quite sad.

BigSteve wrote:You said I've explicitly denied racism.
Where?


In the very link provided to you which you have quoted:

I wrote:

noemon wrote:Telling someone to "shut the fuck up" is not racist just rude. Telling them to shut up because they are foreigners who should go back where they came from is the very definition of racism.


And you replied:

BigSteve wrote:No, it's not...


That someone should shut up(or have his rights impaired in any way) because that someone is a foreigner is the very definition of racial discrimination as provided to you for the nth time:

UNHR 1969 wrote:PART I

Article 1

1. In this Convention, the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.
#15018847
ness31 wrote:This whole thing is a waste of our words and thoughts guys. It’s all bullshit.

Trump hasn’t said anything racist and he certainly isn’t inciting hatred.

It doesn't matter. The better things get for minorities, the worse the hyperbole becomes. Every time I think we've reached a peak, they manage to up the frenzy.

ness31 wrote:And I don’t think this Omar lady is a terrorist sympathizer. This is a non issue.

I don't think so either, although I suspect she would have trouble explaining to an average American why a mention of the US should apparently elicit the same response as Al Qaeda.
#15018854
Zionist nationalist wrote:You cant say anything those days without being labeled as racist bigot or whatever
It's easy. You don't say shit that racist bigots would say. Most other recent Presidents have managed to not say the stupid racist shit that Trump has said.
#15018855
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:I don't think so either, although I suspect she would have trouble explaining to an average American why a mention of the US should apparently elicit the same response as Al Qaeda.


Pilger, Chomsky et al all characterize the US as a terrorist state so she’s not saying anything controversial :hmm:

Its all a bit of a shame this hating on the Prez so much. On face value Trump looks and sounds like a bloated arrogant prick, but *I think* he might be the opposite. I’m fascinated by a quote of his from New York Magazine back 2002 regarding Epstein:

Epstein likes to tell people that he’s a loner, a man who’s never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/#print

My reading of it is like he’s sending out signals about what Epstein was up to :hmm:

*forgive the digression everyone
#15018858
Godstud wrote:It's easy. You don't say shit that racist bigots would say. Most other recent Presidents have managed to not say the stupid racist shit that Trump has said.



its not that easy you cant say anything bad about non white person since you are instantly being labeled as racist
recently I read about a clash between AOC and pelosi and AOC said to her that she is targeting a woman of colour :lol:
#15018860
Zionist Nationalist wrote:its not that easy you cant say anything bad about non white person since you are instantly being labeled as racist
recently I read about a clash between AOC and pelosi and AOC said to her that she is targeting a woman of colour
His statement was racist. That you can't accept that is your problem.

AOC is brown-skinned. His shot at her was racist. She's a Latino born in the Bronx. His statement was racist for reasons given several times by Noemon.

I'll repeat it for you:
UNHR 1969 wrote:ART I

Article 1

1. In this Convention, the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.
#15018864
Godstud wrote:His statement was racist. That you can't accept that is your problem.

AOC is brown-skinned. His shot at her was racist. She's a Latino born in the Bronx. His statement was racist for reasons given several times by Noemon.

I'll repeat it for you:




Ok lets say what he said was racist
AOC is clearly abusing the word "racist" she is throwing it around and Im sure it will come back to her and will create a backlash when she would want to go higher
#15018870
I say let the racists say racist stuff because in the end? Everyone gets to see who they are and can plan on how to void out their influence in the society. Hidden racist hypocrites are far worse. Trump is a racist man who has brought the truth out to the world. The USA is not some mulitcultural advanced in liberalism society that has healed its racist pig roots. Got to bring out the racist pig roots and air it out. If that means four more years of that racist childcare con man to do it? It has to happen.

No more ignorance about what the base of the Trump voters are about anymore. They are racists and they believe in capitalism and they fear people who they think are not the 'real' Americans. The British really don't know how bad that crap is in the USA because they sent all the slavery poison to the USA. You allow all these racist forms of making profits and so on and you got a long history of fighting for civil rights in the USA....it is because a lot of Americans are a bunch of racists deep in their hearts. How do you cope with that? Policing people's speech? No, you take power away from the racists forever and they lose control of their own country because the supposedly 'white' people either become people who don't believe in racism at all or they wind up marrying a bunch of people who are from the 'shithole' countries and they no longer remain in their tiny bubbles of ignorance. Problem solved.

Lol. :D
#15018880
Traveller wrote:What are the merits of defining people by their skin colour? had he said that to a Norwegian would it bother you? Everyone - and I mean everyone - is "of colour".

...some irrelevant ad hominem...


So Trump had no merits in what he said?

You said he did and now you are refusing to explain what Trump’s merits were.

I will assume that there was no actual merit in anything Trump said.

It was simply racism to garner support.
#15018905
The undeniable truth is that the worst racists out there are the ones who throw the word "racist" around like confetti. They've successfully rendered the word meaningless. They've cried "WOLF!" too many times for anyone to really give a shit anymore...
#15018913
noemon wrote:If Obama had said this to some white Republican, the same crowd here would be crying “racism” for years.


No, we wouldn't, simply because we're smart enough to understand that it's not racism...
#15018915
noemon wrote:Of course he did not "criticise" them as you claim, he told them to "shut up and go back wherever they came from". If them 4 had told the same thing to Trump you would be crying and whining for years as "anti-white racism".

My politics involve trying to destroy the political correctness promoted by the establishment. So I quite enjoy things like the squad calling Nancy Pelosi or Joe Biden racist. Biden, Pelosi, et. al. are reaping what they have sown. While I enjoy the squad calling Pelosi and Biden "racist," I do not think Pelosi and Biden are particularly racist either. That is to say, I do not agree with anything the squad is saying. I just enjoy the squad's disruptive actions. That is why I wouldn't be crying for years, because the squad is furthering my objectives of destroying the current establishment. It's also why I find Teresa May's comments laughable--although, Trump hasn't called her a 'stone cold loser' in response as far as I know. I'm sure he'll get in his parting shot too after she steps down.

Here is what Trump actually said where the establishment is dropping as much context as possible to call him racist:





At no point did Trump tell anyone to "shut up." That is a lie. Trump also didn't tell the squad to go back where they came from and stay there. Trump didn't even mention any of them by name. Trump told them to go back and fix those places, then come back and show us how it is done. In other words, demonstrate your effectiveness with your ideology somewhere else and then come and try it here once you have succeeded--which it won't, because socialism fails by design. It's really easy to debate what Trump said when you go off of what Trump actually said, rather than some distorted media representation of what he said. This is why Trump wins, because he makes you look like a liar to undecided voters among other things.

Where does he mention race anywhere in his comments? Nowhere. That's where. That's just all media lies.

noemon wrote:a) Evidence required.
b) Even if true, 2 wrongs do not make a right.

If you've been following Trump's tweets, that is what he has been talking about and it is already well known in the United States what AOC, Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley and Rashida Tlaib have been saying. The fact that the media you follow doesn't cover their racially tinged dialogue is your problem, not mine.

In response to AOCs constant claims that ICE runs concentration camps similar to the Nazis, Trump tweets:





noemon wrote:The "I have Black friends-I can say whatever racist thing I want with impunity" is a fallacious line of reasoning, that you yourself do not even believe for a second.

In America, we have freedom of speech. You can say whatever you want in America provided you are not using speech in a way that directly suborns others to unlawful behavior or otherwise incites riot or disorder. Trolling is certainly allowed, and that is what Trump is doing. Clearly, you fell for it hook, line and sinker. That's what he wanted you do do. :roll:

noemon wrote:You were accusing a white person for anti-white racism just yesterday, in fact you are accusing a white person for anti-white racism in this very post.

I'm not sure how I took over your editor and identified and posted as you. However, you don't seem to have any interest in making sense.

noemon wrote:This is pure gold, Trump gets a pass to abuse ethnic-minorities in Congress because he has Black friends, but white SpecialOlympian is a racist for satirising the pathetic logic of white supremacists.

The reality is we don't really know who or what SpecialOlympian is. He claims to be black, gay, and a CFA charter holder at a penthouse investment firm in LA where he can never be fired, because of his minority status. He very well could be white for all any of us know. Perhaps you know something we don't know. Personally, I really don't care. I was just noting that you were a-okay with comments about exterminating white people coming from SpecialOlympian because you believe he is white and not black and gay. The reality is that we are not the NSA, so we do not get to learn much more than someone's IP address and where it originates, as Libertarian353 and all his alternate identities aptly demonstrated.

Trump clearly wasn't abusing ethnic minorities in Congress either. The whole point of Trump's trolling is to use the left wing media to make his points, which is how he won in 2016.




noemon wrote:First of all, last time you were shown evidence of Trump's racism. You ignored it.

This has been argued ad inifinitum. Presenting evidence of Trump's bigotry doesn't mean we all reach the verdict you are hoping for. The Trumps never admitted to discriminating against anyone in housing. As I have said many times now, this is how the media tries to "define" a person. It is effective against unknown quantities. It is not effective against known quantities like Trump if they fight back, and Trump always fights back.

noemon wrote:Second, this is about his latest tweets which are very blatantly racist and trying to argue otherwise merely shows that you are trying to change the definitions so that you can justify racism.

Trump's tweets are calling out members of the squad like AOC for calling ICE detention centers "concentration camps" to equate them with the Holocaust and like calling out Ilhan Omar for her comments about Jews and Israelis--her "all about the Benjamins" racial/ethnic tropes. In point of fact, Trump is highlighting the hypocrisy of the left on racism. You are just trying to rely on "political correctness" to silence Trump for reasons that I don't understand as he has already demonstrated how to beat PC tactics in 2016 with such aplomb that it is amazing that anyone thinks there is still merit to political correctness.

noemon wrote:At this point it is not even about Trump who has already been trashed by the House. But rather about those who are trying to normalise such racist behaviour.






noemon wrote:What he is doing is not that amazing, he is using racism to rally his supporters, like many others before him and like many others will do the same after him. The fact that this is the only thing left for him is quite sad.

You fell for it hook, line and sinker...





Zionist Nationalist wrote:its not that easy you cant say anything bad about non white person since you are instantly being labeled as racist

Trump knew that this reaction was coming before he said it. He did it by design to demonstrate the "you can't criticize non-whites even when they criticize you unfairly" point of political correctness. That they lost the 2016 election on this strategy and are doubling down on it is amazing to me.

Zionist Nationalist wrote:recently I read about a clash between AOC and pelosi and AOC said to her that she is targeting a woman of colour :lol:

AOC did imply Pelosi was racist. That's what makes it funny, because Trump defended Pelosi, but Pelosi turned on Trump for the same thing and called him a racist.

Godstud wrote:Him getting media attention for this is his own fault, for being such a jackass.

The whole point of it is to get media attention. For Trump, there is no such thing as bad press. He doesn't want your approval. He wants your attention, and he got it.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 25

:eek: What are you talking about? I’ve never talk[…]

Volcker I suspect I will agree with most of[…]

Election 2020

The “law and order” and “family values” candidate […]

My reflections on 2020 AD

I draw some comfort from that oddly enough, that […]