My Sympathies To Reporter Victor Blackwell - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

skinster wrote:England, where it's cheaper to buy groceries in a supermarket than it is to eat out (normal country).

England where the people have "summer teeth" sum are there some are not there and a dentist is as popular as an abortionist?

Where "did" you live in America ? .....anyway sounds like a reflection on you, not America, if you lived here and have that attitude.
skinster wrote:England, where it's cheaper to buy groceries in a supermarket than it is to eat out (normal country).

The same is true in the US. Where the hell did you shop when you lived in the US? :?:

Further, in SouthEast Asia it is often cheaper to eat out than to cook your own food. So Maylasia, vietnam, etc. are not 'normal' countries either? This why people have to be very careful when they generalize. ;)
Rancid wrote:The same is true in the US. Where the hell did you shop when you lived in the US? :?:

NYC. Prices in all the delis were fucking retarded. And in my defence, I was able to make every take-out meal two meals, sometimes three.

Further, in SouthEast Asia it is often cheaper to eat out than to cook your own food. So Maylasia, vietnam, etc. are not 'normal' countries either? This why people have to be very careful when they generalize. ;)

You're rambling.
Rancid wrote:Trump is also a whiny bitch. He bitches and moans like hell on his twitter.

But, of course, that's not the topic.

We're discussing someone getting sympathy because Trump said a particular district, where the whiner used to live, is "infested".

See, that word, "infested" is now somehow racist.

The problem here is that the whiny little bitch, Victor Blackwell, hasn't said a fuckin' word about the fact that Elijah Cummings once used the EXACT same word to describe the same district. Why not? Well, because both Cummings and the whiny little bitch are black and, well, we just can't criticize a black man, now can we?

What horseshit.

Blackwell is a whining hypocrite who'd be well served by an aneurysm...
I already addressed that.

Being a hypocrite does not make someone wrong.

If I claim that 2+2=4, that statement is just as true even if I go and live my life as if 2+2=5. I could literally go around all day giving high fives to everyone who says 2+2=5, and it would not not change the fact that I was right when I claimed that 2+2=4, despite my hypocrisy.
Rancid wrote:That may be the case, but you still worship a whiney bitch.

I don't "worship" anyone or anything.

You just can't intelligently refute my point, so you try to deflect the discussion to Trump.

Libs always try that, and they always fail.

Always...
BigSteve wrote:Libs always try that, and they always fail.

I'm not a lib (you would know that if you've seen my posting).

However, you are a very typical American conservative, which bore me. I'm like a lion, I like to play with my food.
BigSteve wrote:I don't "worship" anyone or anything.

You just can't intelligently refute my point, so you try to deflect the discussion to Trump.

Libs always try that, and they always fail.

Always...

Your point is an appeal to hypocrisy, also called a tu quoque fallacy.

There is no need to refute it.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Your point is an appeal to hypocrisy, also called a tu quoque fallacy.

There is no need to refute it.

No, the point is to call out Blackwell's hypocrisy.

He's just a piece of shit, whiny, hypocritical lib...
BigSteve wrote:No, the point is to call out Blackwell's hypocrisy.

He's just a piece of shit, whiny, hypocritical lib...

And you did that.

You pointed out his hypocrisy.

But that does not mean this Blackwell person is wrong.
Pants-of-dog wrote:And you did that.

You pointed out his hypocrisy.

But that does not mean this Blackwell person is wrong.

Wrong about what?

Blackwell didn't come out and say it's a dandy neighborhood and golly, gee, shouldn't everyone want to live there? He never said it wasn't a shit hole. Basically, he effectively said that it's a shit hole but the resident like living there. It IS infested. It's infested by crime, by drugs.

See, when someone is blindly racist and hypocritical as Blackwell, everything they belch up is dismissed. Everything. There's not a single reason to assign any validity to it whatsoever.

Now, if Blackwell comes out with a whiny, tear stained statement directed at Cummings, I'll be glad to give a listen. Otherwise he's just another racist, liberal waterboy incapable of being fair.

Fuck him. If he was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put him out...
Pants-of-dog wrote:Do you have an actual argument?

It seems like you are simply venting your emotions about this person.

Geez, have you ever read some of the "opinions" written here regarding Trump? Talk about "emotional".

No, the initial post is stupid., "Sympathy"? Seriously? How fucking delicate is someone that they believe "sympathy" is necessary because someone refers to a congressional district as "drug infested"? Seriously, how big a pussy does someone have to be to start fucking crying about something like that?

My comments target Blackwell's racist hypocrisy. For someone who accuses Trump of racism, it's surprising he doesn't recognize his own...
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

so American traitor Russell Bentley kidnapped and[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the Whit[…]

I recently heard a video where Penn Jillette (w[…]