Obamagate? What is wrong with the conman now? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Trump, and his administration are failing the American people at all levels, so they naturally need someone else to blame, or take responsibility that they are not willing to take. They need a scapegoat, and Trump's base like Hindsite, blackjack21, and the others are infatuated with enough with Trump, to buy into it
I'm not aware of a single commentator who correctly predicted the 2016 election result. I'm not aware of a single commentator who said they were certain that Trump would win the electoral college while they were certain that he would lose the popular vote. There's nothing in the slightest bit impressive about someone predicting a binary outcome and getting it right. If someone can correctly predict the result of 10 Presidential elections in a row 3 months before the elections, then I'd start to be impressed.

Yet people continue to assert that they know what the result is going to be.
No sane, or rational person would have thought that Trump could win. They just forgot that they were in the country that brought you Florida Man. :knife:
Godstud wrote:No sane, or rational person would have thought that Trump could win. They just forgot that they were in the country that brought you Florida Man. :knife:

What does it have to do with rationality? I heard plenty of people who thought that Trump would win some even put a bet on it and made nice sums of money
It just shows that those "experts" or whatever are fucking useless and there is no point in wasting time listening to their opinions
Zionist Nationalist wrote:
It just shows that those "experts" or whatever are fucking useless and there is no point in wasting time listening to their opinions

So when they say you have cancer, you are going to have your mechanic fix ya?

Yeah, sure...

What it actually means is that prediction is imperfect. That's it.

Civilisation runs on statistics. Your life is always in the hands of numbers guys...

So what you mean is that you want to hear what you want to hear. And nothing more.
late wrote:So when they say you have cancer, you are going to have your mechanic fix ya?

Yeah, sure...

What it actually means is that prediction is imperfect. That's it.

Civilisation runs on statistics. Your life is always in the hands of numbers guys...

So what you mean is that you want to hear what you want to hear. And nothing more.

Why are you comparing apples to oranges again?
what doctors have to do with political commentators?
blackjack21 wrote:Nothing is going to happen to Obama other than his reputation is being destroyed.

So nothing is going to happen, just like nothing happened to Hillary and Bill Clinton.

And even if something did happen, it probably still won't matter. Because as long as the Zionist dialectic is in tact and as long as both parties are funded by the same type of crowd, it's all just a sick joke.

blackjack21 wrote:Biden is going to lose.

Doesn't matter. Both Trump and Biden are fans of Zionism and support the neocon/neoliberal order. Why can't Americans ever talk about the head of the snake? Why do they have to constantly fart around?
Why are you comparing apples to oranges again?
what doctors have to do with political commentators?

You said experts.

Which is the extremist Right's rejection of reality.

Perhaps you didn't mean what you said...

In any case, predictions are done by numbers guys, like 538.
late wrote:You said experts.

Which is the extremist Right's rejection of reality.

Perhaps you didn't mean what you said...

In any case, predictions are done by numbers guys, like 538.

Not all experts are the same
the political "experts" are just stating their opinion or as I would say wishful thinking I dont care what they think or want to happen I want to hear facts based on evidence and statistics
doctors can make mistakes but their opinion is mostly based on what they detect (evidence)
Not all experts are the same
the political "experts" are just stating their opinion

Nate (538) is a numbers guy.

A tenet of information theory is that with any important decision, you will almost never have perfect information.

If harassment is worthy of police action, then co[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The Israeli government could have simply told UNRW[…]

Quote the relevant text. Well okay, this seems r[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

And the Ukraine aid bill is signed by Biden. Time […]