WTF FBI - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By skinster
Oxymoron wrote::lol: :lol: Any government that defies Leftist Globalist slave agenda, is Fascist. Cool Story Bro :lol:

Are you denying Modi, Orban, Bolsanaro governments are fascist?
By Oxymoron
skinster wrote:Are you denying Modi, Orban, Bolsanaro governments are fascist?

Ummm ....yes I am , but I see you are not denying that the opposition to those governments is from a Leftist Globalist slavers.
By skinster
Oxymoron wrote:Ummm ....yes I am ,

What are they, if not fascist? I mean, they don't deny it themselves but apparently you have some secret info, so please share it. :D

but I see you are not denying that the opposition to those governments is from a Leftist Globalist slavers.

I'm not sure what you mean, who are the "Leftist Globalist slavers" you're referring to? Sounds like the language of nutters like Alex Jones. If you have any articles on this that can make what you're saying clearer, please share.
By Oxymoron
skinster wrote:What are they, if not fascist? I mean, they don't deny it themselves but apparently you have some secret info, so please share it. :D

I'm not sure what you mean, who are the "Leftist Globalist slavers" you're referring to? Sounds like the language of nutters like Alex Jones. If you have any articles on this that can make what you're saying clearer, please share.

1. Please show where they refer to themselves as Fascist.
2. I think Leftist Globalist slavers is self explanatory.
By Rancid
skinster wrote:1. The U.S. has a Zionist government, still.

Got it, the US hates Jews so much, they want to send to the middle east and place them under a perpetual umbrella of protection. When do yo think the US will start sending blacks back to Africa? They are quite a hated group too.
By skinster
Oxymoron wrote:1. Please show where they refer to themselves as Fascist.

India.
Arundhati Roy  wrote:...we call them fascists because they call themselves fascists. They, in their books, admire the fascists.

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the fascist RSS

Brazil

Hungary.

2. I think Leftist Globalist slavers is self explanatory.

Well it sounds like loony gibberish and if you can't explain it, just say so, but maybe don't keep regurgitating things you've heard other people say if you don't know what they mean and can't explain yourself. :)
By skinster
Rancid wrote:Got it, the US hates Jews so much, they want to send to the middle east and place them under a perpetual umbrella of protection. When do yo think the US will start sending blacks back to Africa? They are quite a hated group too.

I'm not sure how the above has got to do with the established fact that the U.S. has a Zionist government. I didn't bring up anything about hating Jews, I'm not sure why you did but it's a bit weird, so is the anti-Black stuff in whatever it is you're trying to do above.
By Rancid
skinster wrote:U.S. has a Zionist government.

So is the US a Nazi government then?
By Rancid
skinster wrote:U.S. has a Zionist government.

So is the US a Nazi government then?
By Oxymoron
skinster wrote:India.

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the fascist RSS

Brazil

Hungary.

Well it sounds like loony gibberish and if you can't explain it, just say so, but maybe don't keep regurgitating things you've heard other people say if you don't know what they mean and can't explain yourself. :)

sooooooo you do not have evidence of those leaders calling themselves fascist? Thanks for playing.
By skinster
Oxymoron wrote:sooooooo you do not have evidence of those leaders calling themselves fascist? Thanks for playing.

lol I thought people like you cried about fascism and now you're apologising for it, ok.

Rancid wrote:So is the US a Nazi government then?

:eh:
What has this question to do with me saying the U.S. government is Zionist?
By Sivad
skinster wrote:What has this question to do with me saying the U.S. government is Zionist?

America does have a touch of the Z0Gs.
By Rancid
skinster wrote:What has this question to do with me saying the U.S. government is Zionist?

You said Nazis often support Zionism. I'm asking if the US government Zionists are Nazis.
By Sivad
Rancid wrote:You said Nazis often support Zionism. I'm asking if the US government Zionists are Nazis.

zi0 natzees.
By skinster
Sivad wrote:America does have a touch of the Z0Gs.

I'm assuming that stands for Zionist Occupied Government? And it's usually an acronym used by racists who hate Jews in the U.S. and claim Zionism = Judaism and Jews in general? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, unsure why saying the "U.S. govt is Zionist" is controversial to some here since basically every American politician pledges allegiance to Israel, are funded/bribed by AIPAC, and some even go further by calling themselves Israel-firsters (putting Israel above their support for the U.S.).

Rancid wrote:You said Nazis often support Zionism. I'm asking if the US government Zionists are Nazis.

Some of them might be.
By Dimetrodon
colliric wrote:https://twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/1296219898797056001?s=19

Good.

I think some people here are disappointed and were hoping that the FBI was promoting that crap so they could say: America = Fascist Nazis.

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]

The rapes by Hamas, real or imagained are irreleva[…]

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia coul[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]