Biden breaks his foot - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15140969
Lies about the USA? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You just hate facts @Finfinder , and have a tenuous grip on reality, because of your idolatry of Trump.

Where I live is irrelevant unless you are an uneducated American, in which case I suppose it might be important to your overall feelings of insecurity. Apologies. I did not mean to mock your persistent ignorance.

I know as much about the USA as any American. Most people posting on this forum are not Americans, incidentally.

Point out the lie in what I posted, please.

On August 17, 2020, Roger Stone dropped his appeal of seven felony convictions related to the House of Representatives investigation into ties between the Trump campaign and Russia. This came after Trump commuted Stone's 40-month prison term and $20,000 fine.[55]

The United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence released its final report on August 18, 2020. The report concluded that there were significant ties between the 2016 Trump presidential campaign and Russia. In particular, they noted that Paul Manafort had hired Konstantin V. Kilimnik, a "Russian intelligence officer," and that Kilimnik was possibly connected to the 2016 hack and leak operation. The investigation was led by Senator Richard Burr (R-NC) until Burr stepped aside for an unrelated investigation into allegedly illegal stock trades: Senator Marco Rubio (R-TX) then led the committee.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Links_bet ... _officials
#15141112
Godstud wrote:I know as much about the USA as any American. Most people posting on this forum are not Americans, incidentally.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yea sure it's sad and hilarious at the same time. Do you self identify as an American :lol:

Exactly why people should read yours and many others postings with extreme caution.
User avatar
By Godstud
#15141147
@Finfinder :lol: I am likely more knowledgeable about the USA than you are, in your supreme ignorance and adulation of your cult leader.

No, I am NORTH American, but not an "American". You know that, of course, but are saying your typical profoundly stupid crap. It seems to be a recurring theme, since you have yet to show where I lied in my post(which I even sourced).

Finfinder wrote:Exactly why people should read yours and many others postings with extreme caution.
This applies only to you. You are the empty vessel.


Stop being a troll. Address the issues, or is that too much to ask from an "American"? I put that in quotations, since there's absolutely no evidence that even you are an American. Thus perhaps I should use the same yardstick and just say that you're too uninformed to comment on the topic of Biden breaking his foot.
#15141153
Godstud wrote:@Finfinder :lol: I am likely more knowledgeable about the USA than you are, in your supreme ignorance and adulation of your cult leader.

No, I am NORTH American, but not an "American". You know that, of course, but are saying your typical profoundly stupid crap. It seems to be a recurring theme, since you have yet to show where I lied in my post(which I even sourced).

This applies only to you. You are the empty vessel.

Stop being a troll. Address the issues, or is that too much to ask from an "American"? I put that in quotations, since there's absolutely no evidence that even you are an American. Thus perhaps I should use the same yardstick and just say that you're too uninformed to comment on the topic of Biden breaking his foot.


What part are you unable to understand . No American colluded with Russian during the 2016 election not a single American was charged with colluding with Russia. Don't get pissed and all disrespectful because you get called out on your spin. You brought it up in this thread.

Godstud wrote:@Finfinder :lol: I am likely more knowledgeable about the USA than you are, in your supreme ignorance and adulation of your cult leader.


I was under the impression you were an adult now I am convinced you are child. :lol: :lol:
User avatar
By Godstud
#15141155
Finfinder wrote:No American colluded with Russian during the 2016 election not a single American was charged with colluding with Russia.
That is patently false, and your own government has said as much.

On August 17, 2020, Roger Stone dropped his appeal of seven felony convictions related to the House of Representatives investigation into ties between the Trump campaign and Russia. This came after Trump commuted Stone's 40-month prison term and $20,000 fine.[55]

The United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence released its final report on August 18, 2020. The report concluded that there were significant ties between the 2016 Trump presidential campaign and Russia. In particular, they noted that Paul Manafort had hired Konstantin V. Kilimnik, a "Russian intelligence officer," and that Kilimnik was possibly connected to the 2016 hack and leak operation. The investigation was led by Senator Richard Burr (R-NC) until Burr stepped aside for an unrelated investigation into allegedly illegal stock trades: Senator Marco Rubio (R-TX) then led the committee.


Finfinder wrote:Don't get pissed and all disrespectful because you get called out on your spin.
I don't have to be respectful to someone who treats me with disrespect.

Finfinder wrote:You brought it up in this thread.
Verv did. You weren't paying attention, as usual, with your trolling.

Finfinder wrote:I was under the impression you were an adult now I am convinced you are child.
I dismiss the words of fools.
#15141176
Goranhammer wrote:There were lots of people who thought Trump was being "racist" and "xenophobic" for banning flights to and from countries that don't properly vet passengers for terrorist ties WHEN OBAMA DID THE EXACT SAME THING.
...

THAT'S Trump Derangement Syndrome.


I agree with you here.

Americans saw "First Black Prez" on their screens, so they let him drone innocent Africans, destroy the most developed country in Africa, and hand all their tax dollars to crooked banksters so they could continue dominating the USA.

The screen is owned by the same people Obama gave all the money to.


So with Biden, like with Obama, the public will get top-drawer lies. The great thing about the last few years of Xtreme and Extremely dumb Democrat lies is that... it's never been so easy to see who blindly parrots these lies. They're so dumb that only a Babbit would repeat them. :lol:
#15141272
JohnRawls wrote:I mean, i have heard a lot of great and bad conspiracy theories but this is a new take blackjack. While there is some semblence of sense and people understand what you are trying to imply, it is still highly likely that Biden just sprained his ankle because he is old you know.

Nah. Do you really think George W. Bush got a black eye reaching for a bowl of chips and falling into the table?

JohnRawls wrote:Feeble Biden propaganda is a lot more realistic and powerful in this regard. Not that it is going to win Trump his presidency.

If Biden wins, he will stick around for a little while. However, at some point, he will resign. For whatever reason, the establishment thinks it is a necessity for the United States to have a female president.

XogGyux wrote:I guess that means you want Kamala... this outrageous extreme leftist to become president right away don't you? ROFL

That is their plan.

late wrote:I'm curious what McConnell will do to his nomination picks, and how Biden will respond to getting shafted.

Now that's of interest.

Maybe nothing. Maybe the Democrats will steal the Georgia runoffs too.

Godstud wrote:Regardless, Trump is a loser now, and so are his idolaters.

Trump got millions more votes this time than in 2016. Politically, he's stronger now. Populism isn't going away.

Verv wrote:One of the greatest things that the Trump Presidency has done has been to show me left wingers arguing against tariffs and free markets, and to also see them painting the global US influence as completely benign. Guys who cheer for Bernie Sanders going after the 1% are always excited to explain away how surely there was no corruption between US oligarchs & Ukrainian oligarchs.

It really is quite a feat isn't it?

Verv wrote:Whatever he was doing in the Ukraine as a consultant was definitely being watched by the CIA if not partly directed by them. Of course, US HUMINT is notoriously low quality, but you don't imagine that Manafort's consultant agency was operating entirely out of view of the US intel community? What are the chances that they were even working for the US intel community as well?

I'm sure he was. I think the DoJ didn't prosecute him, because he had a non-prosecution agreement with them--a get-out-of-jail-free card like Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. I mean they obviously broke the law too. However, Manafort was prosecuted by the independent counsel, not the DoJ directly. So that's probably some verbiage in their non-prosecution agreements.

QatzelOk wrote:Americans saw "First Black Prez" on their screens, so they let him drone innocent Africans, destroy the most developed country in Africa, and hand all their tax dollars to crooked banksters so they could continue dominating the USA.

South Africa is far more developed than Libya.
#15141280
Not sure what to think of the whole foot thing with Biden. But I figure that he will surprise people; I see him lasting a whole term if he's truly elected, and behind all the verbal silliness he engages in, will be about the most conservative of Democrat Presidents since JFK, behind all the smokescreen of liberal identity politics.

It'll be more like having Trump's policies without having Trump as a person around.
User avatar
By QatzelOk
#15141447
blackjack21 wrote:South Africa is far more developed than Libya.

I don't see the value of your drive-by style of multiple quote-retorts.

Drive-by retorts have no potential for depth or analysis.

I will not (and should not) debate this insignificant non-point in this thread. It doesn't deserve any space here.

*blackjack21: If you are a bot who generates these just to improve the posting experience of rarely-quoted posters or in stagnant threads, ignore this comment. :)

.....

annatar1914 wrote:Not sure what to think of the whole foot thing with Biden. But I figure that he will surprise people; I see him lasting a whole term if he's truly elected, and behind all the verbal silliness he engages in, will be about the most conservative of Democrat Presidents since JFK, behind all the smokescreen of liberal identity politics.

When Algeria had its brain-dead president, every once in a while, he would have a very public "stroke" or "heart attack," and this would move public opinion in the desired way at that moment.

It's a well-demonstrated method of using a puppet avatar president. The USA's oligarchs have invented nothing new here.
#15141460
@QatzelOk, you said ;


When Algeria had its brain-dead president, every once in a while, he would have a very public "stroke" or "heart attack," and this would move public opinion in the desired way at that moment.

It's a well-demonstrated method of using a puppet avatar president. The USA's oligarchs have invented nothing new here.


Not sure i'd say Biden is that far gone, but all of this is largely street theater. Liberals cannot truthfully say in all honesty that if President Trump won, that they wouldn't be engaged in the same political stunts as the Trump supporters are now. In fact, President Trump could still win quite easily and we'd find out exactly what Liberals would do next, wouldn't we?

Spectacle and illusions.

We just see what is unavoidable to see, like a combat between two sea monsters and all we'd see is the agitation on the surface of the waters.
User avatar
By Verv
#15141533
Godstud wrote:Lies about the USA? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence released its final report on August 18, 2020. The report concluded that there were significant ties between the 2016 Trump presidential campaign and Russia. In particular, they noted that Paul Manafort had hired Konstantin V. Kilimnik, a "Russian intelligence officer," and that Kilimnik was possibly connected to the 2016 hack and leak operation. The investigation was led by Senator Richard Burr (R-NC) until Burr stepped aside for an unrelated investigation into allegedly illegal stock trades: Senator Marco Rubio (R-TX) then led the committee.[/i]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Links_bet ... _officials


It's not a concern that a Ukrainian born "Russian Intelligence Officer" was working on behalf of US businesses and interests in Ukraine/Russia since the 1990s. It's only a concern when it has been suddenly decided that a Russian speaker is going to be absolutely vital in showing a link between Trump and Putin.

Literally the only information that can be presented is that ... he's a Russian speaker, and he knows people.

With this criteria for evidence of Russia collusion, I wonder what @Godstud thinks of the Hunter Biden fiasco.

You are going to be hooting and hollering the whole of the Biden Presidency, methinks.
#15141535
Verv wrote:With this criteria for evidence of Russia collusion, I wonder what @Godstud thinks of the Hunter Biden fiasco.
Let's see the evidence. If there's been illegalities involved, I support an investigation and indictments. Unlike you Trump supporters, I am not against the justice system.

So far, this Hunter Biden thing seems to be a lot of hearsay, and little actual evidence, kind of like the mysterious laptop.

I am sure the FBI will do as thorough a job of investigating it as they did with Trump... :hmm:

Verv wrote:You are going to be hooting and hollering the whole of the Biden Presidency, methinks.
Methinks you say foolish things.
#15141547
Godstud wrote:Let's see the evidence. If there's been illegalities involved, I support an investigation and indictments. Unlike you Trump supporters, I am not against the justice system.

So far, this Hunter Biden thing seems to be a lot of hearsay, and little actual evidence, kind of like the mysterious laptop.

I am sure the FBI will do as thorough a job of investigating it as they did with Trump... :hmm:

Methinks you say foolish things.


You mean the "evidence" that CNN tried to buy and bury?

It's been leaked, along with him smoking crack with whores.

It sounds like your "burden of proof" ranks up there with Holocaust deniers and their ilk.
#15141563
Hunter Biden isn't the President, is he? Is a father responsible for his son's sins?

CNN burying evidence? I smell a conspiracy theory. :lol:

Burden of proof? All we've heard, so far, is rumours. If there's evidence, then I approve of indictments. Trump cultists, like yourself @Goranhammer can't seem to differentiate between one and the other.

I do not think being a President should make you untouchable to the justice system. I never had. If Hunter Biden's a criminal, and his father, as well, then I think that he should be removed.
#15141565
Joe Biden clearly used his power and influence to get Hunter that job at the Ukrainian energy company. This is the nature of our political system. Trump did the same thing with his moron daughter and her chinless husband.
#15141568
Right, and if it's illegally done, then by all means, prosecute. If it's just yet another case of nepotism, of which Trump is also very guilty, then I can't see why it's illegal.

After all, some of Trump's staff is his family members.. ie. Jared Kushner and Ivanka.
User avatar
By Verv
#15141577
Godstud wrote:Let's see the evidence. If there's been illegalities involved, I support an investigation and indictments. Unlike you Trump supporters, I am not against the justice system.

So far, this Hunter Biden thing seems to be a lot of hearsay, and little actual evidence, kind of like the mysterious laptop.

I am sure the FBI will do as thorough a job of investigating it as they did with Trump... :hmm:

Methinks you say foolish things.


You brag about appreciating the justice system?

The same justice system that kills dozens, if not hundreds of black men every year through systematic racism? The same justice system that puts black men in jail for decades for no good reason at all?

Sounds like you are not much of a progressive Democrat, Godstud.

Are you one of them Lincoln Project republicans?

It's also noteworthy that a recipient of these emails came forward to say that they are totally real, and that Big Guy does refer to Biden (jonathanturley.com).
User avatar
By Godstud
#15141585
Verv wrote:The same justice system that kills dozens, if not hundreds of black men every year through systematic racism? The same justice system that puts black men in jail for decades for no good reason at all?
Is Biden or Trump black, or of a minority? If not, then your argument, or attempt at one, is irrelevant. Pathetic Verv. You're stooping low to support your idol, Trump.

Verv wrote:Sounds like you are not much of a progressive Democrat, Godstud.
:O Sounds like you're just being a troll.

I am not a "Democrat", as I am not even an American voter. I do, however, dislike Trump and think he was very bad for the USA.

I have always been a bit conservative when it comes to the justice system, but I can acknowledge that there are problems within it that need addressing.

Progressive? In what way? Are you thinking I am progressive simply because I am not a right-wing cockwomble?

Verv wrote:It's also noteworthy that a recipient of these emails came forward to say that they are totally real, and that Big Guy does refer to Biden (jonathanturley.com).
More hearsay evidence, like the same stuff that Rudy Guiliani is trying to courts to see as evidence in the election fraud conspiracy theory?

You're a good Trump cultist, Verv. Very good.
#15141639
Verv wrote:You brag about appreciating the justice system?

The same justice system that kills dozens, if not hundreds of black men every year through systematic racism? The same justice system that puts black men in jail for decades for no good reason at all?


Yeah, because black men don't put themselves in jail with their murdering, robbing, burning, etc.

This is why I mock liberals - no personal responsibility whatsoever. It's not because black men are held accountable for myriad legal violations. It's racism. Yup, just racism.

Admin Edit: Rule 3 Violation
#15141643
Goranhammer wrote:Yeah, because black men don't put themselves in jail with their murdering, robbing, burning, etc.

This is why I mock liberals - no personal responsibility whatsoever. It's not because black men are held accountable for myriad legal violations. It's racism. Yup, just racism.

Until the USA attains a higher level of equality among its own citizens, it will decline from within.

You can blame victims of poverty for their situation all you want, Gor. You're just contributing to the decline of empathy and kinship that will send us all into extinction.
Election 2020

The Secretary of Defense is ordering our militar[…]

US bombs Syria

Your claim that Trump’s policies were not differe[…]

February 28, Saturday The Federal monitor Mont[…]

:) Of course I didn't mean that literally though[…]