Trump is the most admired man in America in 2020, displacing Barrack Obama! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Coming in the wake of the biggest election fraud in modern times, the Gallup organization reports that Trump ends Obama's 12-year run as most admired man. Biden, who we are meant to believe got 80M votes, has about 1/3 of Trump's numbers. :lol: :lol: :lol:
blackjack21 wrote:Coming in the wake of the biggest election fraud in modern times, the Gallup organization reports that Trump ends Obama's 12-year run as most admired man. Biden, who we are meant to believe got 80M votes, has about 1/3 of Trump's numbers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL They can’t even have a real inauguration because there would be more Trump supporters than for Biden.

late wrote:Let's see how that holds up when Trump is in 3 or 4 courts at the same time.

The liberals freely admit that they use the power of government to unfairly persecute their political rivals. Do that at your own peril. ...
.... American leftist are the modern day Nazis.
Finfinder wrote:
LOL They can’t even have a real inauguration because there would be more Trump supporters than for Biden.

The liberals freely admit that they use the power of government to unfairly persecute their political rivals. Do that at your own peril. ...
.... American leftist are the modern day Nazis.

Like when there were more Trump supporters at the inauguration 4 years ago?

Can you be a little less obvious when projecting? Seriously, that tells me way more than I ever wanted to know about you.
blackjack21 wrote:Coming in the wake of the biggest election fraud in modern times, the Gallup organization reports that Trump ends Obama's 12-year run as most admired man. Biden, who we are meant to believe got 80M votes, has about 1/3 of Trump's numbers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps if you took your tongue out of Trump's rectum once in a while, you could get to breathe enough cheeto-fart-free air w/ some oxygen so that your brain does not make the colossal mistake of making such a big deal of out something that actually makes your guy look like a fucking failure.
Try this. Get your head out of Trump's rectum, take 10 deeep breaths, then read your article. Specificially the section that says:
The sitting U.S. president has been named the pollster’s most-admired man in 60 out of 74 years, including all eight years of Obama’s presidency and every year of George W. Bush’s presidency except for 2008. Trump had finished second to Obama in 2017 and 2018.

In other words... for a president of the US, this is not a particularly difficult tittle to obtain. After all, G.W. Bush who has the carisma of a soggy old saltine managed to get it for 7/8 years of his presidency... So somehow, Trump managed to not get this in 2017, 2018... Let me put it in other words, playboy businesman, real-state mogul, billionaire, married to a 30 year younger super-model, president of the US and he still fucking lost to the guy that left the white house 4 years ago. :lol: This is a tale of a loser. You want you participation trophy? Go ahead, enjoy it, who fucking cares. He won't be the president, the real one. He lost to demented Joe... what a fucking loser. He can be the fake president of Gallup and Fox news and AON and tinder... nobody gives a shit. He might also be the most admired inmate soon enonough :lol: .

You know that time when his legal team realized "oh shit... this is not the real 4 seasons..." but they went ahead with their monkey business? You are doing the same crap... you think this makes your idol look good, but in reality it exposes how much of a shit he is. Obama won that shit 12 times including while Trump was president, even fucking Bush won it 7 times... This guy barely made it once and you are bragging like the proud mom of a toddler that just learned to wipe his own ass. Congratufuckinglations.
late wrote:You put criminals in prison, when appropriate. I'll let the judge make that call.

You're still projecting... "Lock her up, lock her up"

Typical when a leftist loses an argument they just make shit up as they go. Nice job promoting the fact that you want to persecute and prosecute your political rivals just for having different opinions how Nazi of you.
Finfinder wrote:
1) Typical when a leftist loses an argument they just make shit up as they go.

2) Nice job promoting the fact that you want to persecute and prosecute your political rivals just for having different opinions

3) how Nazi of you.

1) You're still projecting.

2) Rule of Law, when someone breaks the law, you take them to court. But hey, if you want to do whiny snowflake, it doesn't bother me.

3) You've been defending all those times Trump has tried to trash Rule of Law, often in an attempt to go after people he doesn't like. There are 14 traits of fascism, and Trump nails 9 or 10 of them. And you have been in there defending that.
late wrote:Let's see how that holds up when Trump is in 3 or 4 courts at the same time.

He's already been investigated and nothing found, and impeached on baseless grounds. You guys also blamed him for the Wuhan Coronavirus, and he came out of the election with 12M more votes. You've already thrown the kitchen sink. You can even steal an election, and still he comes out the most admired man in America. Biden is well behind.

Unthinking Majority wrote:18%? Seems quite low.

When you're in a poll with more than ten candidates who aren't politicians, it's actually quite high.

Godstud wrote:Princess!

Ah, there we are again with gender shaming, which typically goes along with you conflating homosexuality with disgust. I think you might need to go to "woke" re-education camp.

Finfinder wrote:LOL They can’t even have a real inauguration because there would be more Trump supporters than for Biden.

Are they going to do it indoors? I guess doing things outside on January 20th, and no other day of the year, will be magically declared dangerous. :lol: Science. Changing conditions, changing information, changing science.

XogGyux wrote:Perhaps if you took your tongue out of Trump's rectum once in a while, you could get to breathe enough cheeto-fart-free air w/ some oxygen so that your brain does not make the colossal mistake of making such a big deal of out something that actually makes your guy look like a fucking failure.

If Trump looks like a failure, what does Biden look like getting only a third of the support Trump did? Three times the failure?

XogGyux wrote:After all, G.W. Bush who has the carisma of a soggy old saltine managed to get it for 7/8 years of his presidency...

Yep. In other words, all the left wing attacks on him were a pointless waste of time. The person who took Bush down a peg or two was Donald Trump.

XogGyux wrote:you think this makes your idol look good, but in reality it exposes how much of a shit he is.

Trump is not my idol. He's my wrench in the works. He helps me fuck things up for people in Washington DC. The more he fucks things up for the Washington DC establishment, the more I like him.

XogGyux wrote:This guy barely made it once and you are bragging like the proud mom of a toddler that just learned to wipe his own ass.

I don't care about Trump. I care about fucking up the establishment.

late wrote:I'll let the judge make that call.

After you call the judge, right?

Heisenberg wrote:Imagine being the sort of person who admires Donald Trump. :x

Well, someone certainly has a sense of humor. The part of this that maybe people still don't get is that Jesus Christ was reported to have risen from the dead and later ascended into heaven, and the Roman Empire eventually adopted Christianity as the religion of the state. This is humorous, but it could be the harbinger of things to come for Washington DC.

late wrote:There are 14 traits of fascism, and Trump nails 9 or 10 of them.

Most politicians in the West have those traits too. It's not uncommon. For example, plenty of people here extol the virtues of the British National Health Service. That's a nationalist fascist system, and it's considered the height of virtue for many.

late wrote:And you have been in there defending that.

The parts of fascism people attack are non-democratic tendencies, anti-Semitism, and imperial expansion. People seem to like the rest of it--large corporations dominating, national health care systems, unemployment insurance, disability insurance, freeways, anti-smoking campaigns, jingoism, propagandistic media, etc.
blackjack21 wrote:If Trump looks like a failure, what does Biden look like getting only a third of the support Trump did? Three times the failure?

Trump just doesn't "just looks like a failure". Trump IS a failure. Dude, Biden is not yet president. Give him a year and we will see 8) . For the record, the more demented, incapable, silly, idiotic that you paint Biden... the worse it looks for Trump to lose to Biden. Is not big deal to lose to Muhammad Ali, but if the wheelchair 14y kid with terrible scoliosis and brittle bones kicks your ass, well lets just say you should probably not be bragging about that.

Trump is not my idol.

We are way past that. It is quite obvious he is.

He's my wrench in the works.

Flaccid rubber wrench you got there. Are you so thick to realize you are actually his tool? Not the other way around? People like you is how he is getting $$ :lol:

He helps me fuck things up for people in Washington DC.

Oh yeah... he has done an amazing job at dismantling the establishment... Pelosi is no longer speaker, Mitch McConnell lost his election and the new president of the US is a new commer that never spent a minute of his past in politics. Oh fuck... I thought you were talking about parallel universe 500037u-f67 not this one. No, here he has pretty much made a fking joke of himself. :lol:

The more he fucks things up for the Washington DC establishment, the more I like him.

ROFL

I don't care about Trump. I care about fucking up the establishment.

Yeah, nice job.
Your guy managed to put into office the one guy that has decades of senate history, VP history. Someone that run and lost to the presidency bid quite a few times before :lol: . Biden's cabinet seems to be filled with "establishment" people. Congress is controlled by the two most "insiders" of their party politics. The only thing you could possibly claim as a "win" would be to get a couple of Qanon fucktards into congress but even that is nothing but a distraction. They have little power on their own, and once Trump is gone they gonna have to face the truth which is that they are fucking insane.
You are writing nonsense.
blackjack21 wrote:

The parts of fascism people attack are non-democratic tendencies, anti-Semitism, and imperial expansion. People seem to like the rest of it--large corporations dominating, national health care systems, unemployment insurance, disability insurance, freeways, anti-smoking campaigns, jingoism, propagandistic media, etc.

Which doesn't explain why he lost.

Don't bother replying with fiction. It walked into dozens of courtrooms and died a quick death in each one. (Actually, most of the lawyers were smart enough not to lie, but that's back in the real world, where you won't be going)

Your claim that bonobos are more similar to us […]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]