BREAKING: Muscovy 'ready' to break ties with EU if sanctions imposed — Lavrov - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

JohnRawls wrote:Your definitely racist to Russians by the looks of it. I hope you will one day understand it is not okay to hate the people. People are not the government the same way as Ukranian people are not the Ukranian government in a lot of cases.

barbaric juchi mongols have nothing to do with European ancient rus´ state , and Kiev is still U. capital , like it or not.
Kyiv Rus has nothing to do with Russia, Timothy Snyder
litwin wrote:said a looter (officially)and raper
Russian veteran recalls their crimes in Germany

Raped by Red Army soldiers, they talk for the first time (France 24)

@litwin ;

I don't get into debates with Banderists and other collaborators with the Fascists during the Second Great Patriotic War. They're not capable of rational discourse.

@litwin banalizing the war crimes as reason for xenophoby is worng, then see it on the both sides as raping momentum who started first and triggered the revenge [1] the problem is that now this is used in propaganda war against Russia, comes to mind us-bots that want to sway the popular opinion in favor of their agenda Russia to be distanced from eU simply they want quicdkly as possible to compact their nato line for eventual ww3 that they have in mind!

the stunt with navalny was the trigger for new sanctions, and commented in the particular thread [1][1] tho there the prime agitprop spike was Putins kleptomania, spinn piled here too but beautified with xeno-demonizing of whole nation now, as if like this should scare europeans from Russia, hm nor xenophoby nor cursing will change the fact that europe is becoming extra swayed by neonazi mood, ask Your self why!

now if You are Lithuanian maybe You are mad as result of panic i.e. need more arms and nato troops so lets push hatrate maybe they will come quicker!? I dont see why reacting with anger or prejudice!? the fact is that any eU cold relations are getting us as world more close to ww3, and unlike earlier in the past now the are real risks [2] so maybe You would be happy that to happen or!?
So lets get this straight. These Liberals who want to sanction Russia are the same ones who want to retain good relations with Saudis Arabia? The same Liberals, some of whom want to support to support Saudi Arabia's war of genocide against the Shia of Yemen. The same Liberals who are happy for America to keep its base in Sunni fascist Bahrain. The same Liberals who are happy to enslave, torture and imprison Khalid Sheik Mohammed without even the pretence of due process. The same Liberals who were happy for Obama to order the murder of Osama Bin Laden, even though he was no where near a war a zone. The same Liberals who want to keep troops in Iraq against the wishes of the Iraqi people and the Iraqi parliament.

The first thing we should do is pull out of NATO.
Igor Antunov wrote:Image

Such Russian architecture is built on exploitation of the common people.

Frankly, most if not all kind(s) of excessive ornament is a detachment from the people, even if it's in a public structure.
JohnRawls wrote:I hope you will one day understand it is not okay to hate the people.

Depends on what the people really are.

There are two kinds of people that one cannot assume they can still function properly:
1. Those wholeheartedly agree with their government's aggression. One example group are beneficiaries of the accused regime.
2. Those who are either brainwashed or traumatized (by their old enemies, say) beyond redemption.

In some sense I agree that we should not hate the 2nd type, but they have to be dealt with nevertheless.

Type 1 and 2B (those previously suffered from foreign aggression, or descendants of those) people are plenty enough in China that I start to expect those who can reason there are exceptions rather than the norm.
I am not sure about the Russians either -- reports on their protest against Putin are probably exaggerated to boost our hopes.

A metaphor for this, although a bit extreme:
When you need to clean out "your place", you can't have too much passion, even if it's something you love so much.

EDIT:
What I disagree is unconditional extermination,
but I do think some races govern better than others (or are more able to develop and maintain a good system).
Therefore, subjugation is acceptable or even needed,
but ultimately, the aim should be ensuring the basic rights and freedom of the subjugated people,
rather than doing anything as bad as administrators from their own kind.

P.S. Some Palestine sympathisers probably believe most Israeli Jews are Type 1.
Patrickov wrote:Such Russian architecture is built on exploitation of the common people.

Frankly, most if not all kind(s) of excessive ornament is a detachment from the people, even if it's in a public structure.

The whole point of a nice clean public transportation system funded by the government was to bring luxury and dignity to the people every day as they move about their daily lives. And so it did. You peddle malicious nonsense.
Igor Antunov wrote:The whole point of a nice clean public transportation system funded by the government was to bring luxury and dignity to the people every day as they move about their daily lives. And so it did. You peddle malicious nonsense.

It didn't. Persecution and suppression does not go with this kind of nonsense pointless luxury present.

You are the peddle malicious nonsense, not me.
Patrickov wrote:It didn't. Persecution and suppression does not go with this kind of nonsense pointless luxury present.

You are the peddle malicious nonsense, not me.

Being forced to ride an unsafe, dirty public transportation system is itself oppression of a huge swath of the populace. From Britain to France to the US, public transport is dirty and unsafe. I dare you to use the Paris metro at certain hours of the day...I double dare you. But Russia makes sure this is not the case.

Acknowledge the things Russia does right, or don't bother.
Igor Antunov wrote:Being forced to ride an unsafe, dirty public transportation system is itself oppression of a huge swath of the populace. From Britain to France to the US, public transport is dirty and unsafe.

Your accusation is certainly false regarding Britain, as I have taken public transport there, in various places and many times.

Also, I am saying Moscow did it in excess luxury, which is where it is wrong. I also don't believe their public transport is clean as I have never rode it.

On a side note, both Japan and Taiwan are free countries and their public transport system are clean. (In Japan's case, they achieve cleanliness and care for passengers -- especially female passengers -- while not necessarily achieving unnecessary luxury)

You are exaggerating Russian stuff and you know it.
Patrickov wrote:Such Russian architecture is built on exploitation of the common people.

1/3 of Muscovites even todaydon't have ruining water and WC , i am not talking about 30s, then Moscow´s subjects were forced to eat each other

Care: 73 Fairness: 77 Liberty: 83 In-group: 70 Pur[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]