Mass shooting against Asians in Atlanta - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Robert Urbanek wrote:many of the recent attacks against Asian elders were perpetrated by Black individuals, and the myriad intra- and inter-community reactions have once again exposed the historical and ongoing tension between the Asian and Black American communities.

https://nextshark.com/hate-crimes-anti-asian-racism/

Of course, the liberal media generally won't report that because it doesn't fit into the "white supremacy" narrative.

Shut the fuck up, douche bag.

Sure, black dudes and gals are also capable of hatred. I am not a self hating white person. But that shit you posted was irrelevant as fuck.
ThirdTerm wrote:The majority of victims were Korean Americans. Authorities are working to confirm the nationalities of the four women of Korean descent who were killed at massage parlours in Atlanta. It is too early to know if the victims were targeted because of their race. Robert Aaron Long denied that the attack was motivated by race. Robert has a sex addiction and he wanted to eliminate these locations that tempted him.

This is bullshit and I'm not buying it at all. He knew where to target his victims because he had attended the spots. A massage parlorist dissed him once, and he was riled up because Trump told him to be. Whatever it is, that is the shittiest excuses I ever heard.
colliric wrote:Seems to have been a racial attack motivated by him being cutoff from attending the Asian brothels, rather than because of being a full on white supremacist.

Seems to have sent him psychotic being denied his sexual addiction.

He's obviously had sex with some of these girls, probably treated them inappropriately, or didn't pay the fees and didn't like getting told never to come back resulting in his racist violent murderous backlash against the Asian brothel owners.

He went to three parlors. Was he cut off from all three? I doubt it. Probably acted like a customer and then pulled his gun out instead of his dick, because he is a total shithead who wanted to enjoy the thrill of gunning down Asian women. Or whatever the fuck. Not trying to get into the mind of a serial killer here. But I hear you Ric, I'm not attacking you.
AFAIK wrote:What a disturbing crime where the debate is whether the shooter was motivated by bigotry or misogyny.

Although he seems to have been motivated sexually, I doubt it was out of misogyny, he was rather like a drug addict denied his drugs or he may have acted due to self-hatred. I wonder if how much political propaganda can be made from this.
Beren wrote:Although he seems to have been motivated sexually, I doubt it was out of misogyny, he was rather like a drug addict denied his drugs or he may have acted due to self-hatred. I wonder if how much political propaganda can be made from this.

I personally highly, highly doubt this bullshit excuse. He could have gone and found a new parlor, he wasn't cut off. He probably pretended to be a customer to carry out at least some of his evil plot, is my guess. I don't believe that he was cut off from everywhere or nothing like that. He gave the cops the first shitty excuse he could come up with, and the cops ran with him, because they are racist assholes too, and morons who are gullible as fuck.
Admin Notes: Thread locked and soon removed, too much twitter, propaganda, insults and nonsense to justify its presence.

I am repeating it here so that it's clear. A twitter link(like any other link) may be used to support ones articulated point with facts, but twitter cannot used to make someone's argument for them.

Next thread with a tweet as an OP will result to the total ban of twitter in the forum and skinster is totally banned from posting any twitter links unless they are wrapped in [url] tags. If people want to follow skinster's twitter feed they can go do exactly that in twitter.

Twitter is a bane on the forum both for the site itself killing pages but also for the conversation as well.

If anyone sees a tweet, report it for deletion and do not respond to it.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim is a conditional statement. This is one[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I don't know who are you are referring to, but th[…]

The link to the previous post is on this page. Pl[…]

That's assuming Russia isn't giving financial sup[…]