Prince Philip has died, age 99 - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Potemkin wrote:All human political systems are dysfunctional shit; always have been, always will be. Except Stalinism, of course, which is the closest thing to Utopia which humanity has ever been able to devise. :)

Remember Poe's Law, sir. We don't have a sarcasm font here. :D
Goranhammer wrote:Remember Poe's Law, sir. We don't have a sarcasm font here. :D

Sarcasm...? :eh:
Goranhammer wrote:Sorry, but nyet. Not buying it. After all, I checked the address bar and made sure I didn't accidentally log into S-E (assuming Fox still has that site up).

Yeah, okay, sarcasm. Whatever. :)
The funeral is next Saturday. Harry’s going, but not Meghan.Her absence is being put down to medical advice.
I knew it! She’s a big fat custard.
ness31 wrote:Lolz....a custard. And a fat one at that :lol:

Yeah, I reckon so. Being at a similar stage of pregnancy didn’t stop her flying to New York for a baby shower organised by her dear, dear friends who didn’t know her from Adam before she met Harry
snapdragon wrote:Yeah, I reckon so. Being at a similar stage of pregnancy didn’t stop her flying to New York for a baby shower organised by her dear, dear friends who didn’t know her from Adam before she met Harry

lol, I see your point, I do. Sorry, I was laughing at the term ‘custard’, just never heard it before :)
Not cowardly cowardly custard? It’s old fashioned now and you don’t hear it much these days. Comes from the time when cowards were known as being yellow xxx
snapdragon wrote:Not cowardly cowardly custard? It’s old fashioned now and you don’t hear it much these days. Comes from the time when cowards were known as being yellow xxx

Never, but I like it :)

It’s a bit too soon for her to show up..especially at Phillips funeral.

I’m quite surprised they went ahead with that stupid interview considering Phillips condition. They must have known he was touch and go.
Maybe I should give her some credit for just having the decency to stay away ;and her pregnancy is a good excuse.
After slagging off the entire family it would take some gall to turn up.
I read yesterday another of her dear friends- the one who claimed telephone calls between william and Harry were unproductive, was asking if the Duke’s death was due to natural causes. Oh, great. She’s insinuating it’s murder now.
Well it’s already been floated in this thread that the vaccine might have pushed him over the edge *shrug*.
I am glad Meghan is not attending the funeral. She sees racism everywhere including her morning cereal. Meghan would have said the funeral was racist. She reminds me of a couple of posters in the forum
Julian658 wrote:I am glad Meghan is not attending the funeral. She sees racism everywhere including her morning cereal. Meghan would have said the funeral was racist. She reminds me of a couple of posters in the forum

I am extremely happy she decided not to go, but at the same time disgusted they had to make it a big thing her not going and somehow made it all about her regardless. Now's the family's chance to talk some sense into Harry on his own, at least give him the "You know you're always welcome back home Harry, if anything goes wrong, you and Archie" speech at the inevitable "totally unplanned" intervention.
I'm very glad she's not going, as well.

I've been reading about the funeral arrangements tomorrow, and they're very well organised, as would be expected.

I can't help but remember my own dad's funeral, which, shorn of all the pomp and ceremony, was at heart, exactly the same.
Except my brothers didn't have the fortitude to walk behind their dad, but sat quaking behind mum in the back of the car.
I sat beside her in the front, holding her hand. It was an ordeal. I passed the time on the slow journey to the crematorium by thinking of the five best ways I would most like to swing for my brothers.
A more useless, stupid, spineless, gormless, vainglorious bunch of tossers you'd need to go a long way to find. I'd hope. Morons.

The royal family only have Andrew and Harry to put up with and they seem to have been put firmly in their place.

So, yeah. The last thing the queen needs is to see that narcissistic piece of trash clinging onto Harry's arm shedding a couple of fake tears for the cameras ( but not enough to smudge her mascara) shamelessly exploiting the loss of a man she "adored".
:eek:

Snappy, are you the only sister or the brotherly black sheep?

Prince Phillip is being sent off in a Range Rover, quite fitting. They say he was very specific about his wishes for the funeral; no fuss and what not. But of all the people who deserved a bit of fuss , it may have been him. Even if he did shoot the odd tiger :hmm:
I’m the only girl.
It seems to be more or less exactly what the duke wanted. I doubt there’ll be much to see.
Covid regulations have their uses.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Tell it to all the "it's all the same" […]

Muscovites always seem to get offended by the […]

Kiev fell apart, so they moved to Moscow , which […]

https://twitter.com/iamdenya_de/status/17700095631[…]