Putin’s oriental imperialism turns European neighbors into enemies - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Potemkin wrote:This is precisely what Putin is struggling to prevent. This is the future which the West plans for Russia.

Juin wrote:Exactly! And not just Putin, each Russian, down to the last Babushka knows that.

Why would the west want this? Doesn't sound like it's favorable for the west to have this sort of situation either. :?:

litwin wrote: all? i don't think so , History , History 1918 map

If not all, many of them. It opens a window for China to move in, that's the point. So yea, I can see why Russia wouldn't want that. I'm struggling to figure out why the west would want this.
Rancid wrote:...

If not all, many of them. It opens a window for China to move in, that's the point. So yea, I can see why Russia wouldn't want that. I'm struggling to figure out why the west would want this.

"many of them. " I dont think so , some maybe , distances are so huge , warlike nations (Sakha, Chukchi, they dominate Moscow army barracks today ) of the north impossible to conquer (Moscow failed to do so )

comments zone is openly anti- moscow anti - colonial
Return of the Tsar: Neo-imperial rule under Vladimir Putin
Throughout history, maintaining an empire as large and spread out as Russia required exceptional coordination, and there is no simpler way to coordinate people than one person dictating how the country will be run. Virtues of representation and transparency within a government never stood a chance.

https://mdp.berkeley.edu/return-of-the- ... mir-putin/
litwin wrote:"many of them. " I dont think so , some maybe , distances are so huge , warlike nations (Sakha, Chukchi, they dominate Moscow army barracks today ) of the north impossible to conquer (Moscow failed to do so )

China operates in Africa, pretty sure the distance isn't an issue.
litwin wrote:"many of them. " I dont think so , some maybe , distances are so huge , warlike nations (Sakha, Chukchi, they dominate Moscow army barracks today ) of the north impossible to conquer (Moscow failed to do so )

China has had a lot of experience at rolling over yak-herders who live in yurts, @litwin. It really wouldn't be a problem for them.
litwin wrote:good point, still
not really, Sakha stat (i am not mentioning Ural) is far less expressible (climate , distances, roads, etc,) for the hans than Somalia

I am kind of curious, why do you think that a collapse of Russia would benefit Ukraine in the slightest? Lets say Russia indeed fractures, but now you basically become embroiled in a fight with 2-3 different successor states who will be even more willing to fight and defend what they consider theirs while being less chained to what they can do due to being less globalised overall. On top of religious extremism that is currently being supressed by Putin also throwing itself in to the conflict both in Crimea and from the caucuses. Then we have the question of Chinese and European influence in the post Russia world on the same territories.

There are multitude of even worse problems that Ukraine will need to face in case of Russian collapse. Problems that will kill far more people compared to Russia as it is right now.
https://globalnews.ca/news/6629804/russ ... da-allies/

Canada and the West are at war with Moscow whether they want it or not: military experts
Russian aggression is the greatest challenge facing Canada and Western democracies right now as the Kremlin tries to dismantle the rules-based international order that’s existed since the end of the Second World War, military experts are warning.

And as a result, some say Canada and its allies should consider themselves already at war with Russia.

“This is not an interwar period. The war is on,” said Frederick Kagan, resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute and an expert on critical threats.

“The principal challenge is our own failure to recognize we are involved in a great-scale conflict with Russia.”
JohnRawls wrote:I am kind of curious, why do you think that a collapse of Russia would benefit Ukraine in the slightest? Lets say Russia indeed fractures, but now you basically become embroiled in a fight with 2-3 different successor states who will be even more willing to fight and defend what they consider theirs while being less chained to what they can do due to being less globalised overall. On top of religious extremism that is currently being supressed by Putin also throwing itself in to the conflict both in Crimea and from the caucuses. Then we have the question of Chinese and European influence in the post Russia world on the same territories.

There are multitude of even worse problems that Ukraine will need to face in case of Russian collapse. Problems that will kill far more people compared to Russia as it is right now.

why all pro moscow friends-KGB.ru use Ukraine as a tool ? the country which saved us , and fights barbarism protecting our democracies ?

Moscow runs out of gas , this time it will be no mistake ( which we made in 1991 )
Sandzak wrote:@litwin as long as Putin is the office this map are not even a dream.

Putin, gave the Chechens broad autonomy:

The Chechens are now loyal to Moscow

LOL, a TV.ru my
"Kadyrov Exploits Ties With Moscow To Build Islamic State "
https://www.refworld.org/docid/4dcb91762.html

Chechen kadyrovtsy humiliated putin solders

Chechen are beating and humiliated Chechen war - Veterans , dont forget putin pays war contribution to Chechens yearly

in Putin´s army Chechens dominate Muscovite alcoho - trash
litwin wrote:why all pro moscow friends-KGB.ru use Ukraine as a tool ? the country which saved us , and fights barbarism protecting our democracies ?

Moscow runs out of gas , this time it will be no mistake ( which we made in 1991 )

Ukraine is no tool and an independent country. As much as I am concerned Crimea is also belongs to Ukraine unless a legal referendum is conducted which the Putin one wasn't.

The problem is that instead of fighting for what is yours and improving Ukraine itself, you are trying to belittle Russian people mostly by the looks of it. That is what I disagree in your rhetoric. In a sense that makes you everything that Putins propaganda spouts about. And that is a problem.
JohnRawls wrote:Ukraine is no tool and an independent country. As much as I am concerned Crimea is also belongs to Ukraine unless a legal referendum is conducted which the Putin one wasn't.

The problem is that instead of fighting for what is yours and improving Ukraine itself, you are trying to belittle Russian people mostly by the looks of it. That is what I disagree in your rhetoric. In a sense that makes you everything that Putins propaganda spouts about. And that is a problem.

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=180341

https://www.aerotime.aero/27677-ukraine ... ver-donbas

bad news for your moscow buddies
litwin wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=180341

https://www.aerotime.aero/27677-ukraine ... ver-donbas

bad news for your moscow buddies

You are crazy. Why would you alienate people who are on your side? :eh:
litwin wrote:are you on the free world side? reading your posts i am not sure...

ps Moscow as an empire is going down anyway ....

I am one the free world :eh: I am not sure you understand what that means though and how we maintain our freedom and prosperity though

We are stronger than our adversaries because our society and economy is more successful, it is not because we belittle, underestimate or want to fight wars against our adversaries.

Soviet Union didn't loose and collapse because we beat it military. Soviet Union collapsed because our system was a far superior alternative.
litwin wrote:Moscow runs out of gas , this time it will be no mistake ( which we made in 1991 )

Canada looks a lot like this as well, litwin. Large areas of the country are dominated by thinly-dispersed groups of various First Nations groups.

So you can re-use your divide-and-conquer strategy on Canada when it comes time to steal our resources as well.

What exactly is wrong? We know how many rockets w[…]

Leslie woman gets to the point. Lol. https:[…]

I'm surprised to see the genocide supporters (lik[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is the issue. It is not changing. https://y[…]