2021 Israeli-Palestine Conflict - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Juin wrote:It may also solve an Israeli problem. Refuse to issue any permits for repairs. Wall off the Temple Mount. Then engage in endless talks.

I can't believe the UN doesn't just come out and say THE Religion and IT'S fundamentalist extremists are the real problem. "Please stop believing World Peace when we rebuild the Temple(Muslims) and bring back the Sanhedrin(non-zionist Christians, still religion's majority), it's insane"!
Unthinking Majority wrote:This is good. But what exactly did Gaza militants hope to achieve by the rocket strikes? Other than getting a bunch of Gazans killed. That a judge will change its pending decision they hadn't even announced yet?

It was never about achieving anything for Hamas. They have to strike in order to remain relevant. Otherwise Palestine will never be free. Why would Israel ever come to the table if they aren't in any risk?

What has Israel achieved? Militants will think twice before launching rockets again, and Netanyahu might get a bump in support to save his own butt.

I would say militants have been firing rockets towards Israel since the last ceasefire to some extent. And they will continue to do so once they are operational again. The ceasefire is merely rhetoric. Israel has nowhere else to fire and Hamas need to regroup. For Israel to suddenly snap 11 days ago given this has been going on for years (how many Israeli soldiers have been shot at!), means there was a political reason to attack. I would say this conflict was all about "saving Netanyahu's butt' and absolutely nothing to do with Hamas rockets actually.

While the United States does not comment in any wa[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Why are thousands of people trying to force their[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]