Prelim UFO report: US intelligence community releases long-awaited report - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Confirmed that sensor failures are not the cause. Confirmed that objects of unknown origin are in our airspace and more research is needed. Not known if they are primarily hanging around military assets since military reports were what were considered. But may be the result of collection bias as those assets tend to have better sensors and awareness. Mentions the need for expanded monitoring to get a better picture of the situation.

Shoots down a lot of the recent debunking that blamed sensor errors on sightings.

Full Report here: https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/ ... /item/2223

"We absolutely do believe what we're seeing are not simply sensor artifacts. These are things that physically exist," the official said, noting that 80 of the reported incidents included data from multiple sensors. In 11 cases, pilots reported a "near-miss" collision with these strange objects.

Basically fucky, dimensionally defined objects that react to our observation and presence exist, they behave in fucky physics defying ways and they can't be explained beyond 'they are fucky' and 'they exist' and that we need to do more to explain the fuckiness.
Igor Antunov wrote:Not known if they are primarily hanging around military assets since military reports were what were considered.

Let me get this straight, you are entertaining the possibility of aliens visiting us, and you think these aliens are doing some sort of survey on military "assets" for what reason? Let's make something clear, if there is any aliens at all visiting us, nothing in our military's arsenal would have the capability of defending our civilization. If aliens want us wiped out, and they have the means to visit our planet... we are toasted. Any civilization that has the means of interstellar travel, has access to equipment powerful enough to vaporize our atmosphere from their home planet without even bothering to set a foot in our solar system. This idea of grandeur that we keep smoking "they are checking us up" is a delusion.

Now, on the other hand. Skepticism should reign, and chances are there are several mundane explanations for most of these "sightings".
XogGyux wrote:Let me get this straight, you are entertaining the possibility of aliens visiting us, and you think these aliens are doing some sort of survey on military "assets" for what reason? Let's make something clear, if there is any aliens at all visiting us, nothing in our military's arsenal would have the capability of defending our civilization. If aliens want us wiped out, and they have the means to visit our planet... we are toasted. Any civilization that has the means of interstellar travel, has access to equipment powerful enough to vaporize our atmosphere from their home planet without even bothering to set a foot in our solar system. This idea of grandeur that we keep smoking "they are checking us up" is a delusion.

Now, on the other hand. Skepticism should reign, and chances are there are several mundane explanations for most of these "sightings".

Did my avatar and sig confuse you? Nowhere did I mention Aliens.
XogGyux wrote:Let me get this straight, you are entertaining the possibility of aliens visiting us, and you think these aliens are doing some sort of survey on military "assets" for what reason?

I must be a freak. But I can't help but think that is exactly what is happening actually. Of course not all conspiracy theories are true and given the nature of the claim, I will fence sit or be skeptical with many alien abduction or sighting claims being made. HOWEVER, given the amount of unexplained digital references we have of UFO sightings, along with some bizarre NASA footage, an odd shaped asteroid with an unusual orbit and speed which was best explained being extraterrestrial not so long ago, along with watching Lazar documentary on Netflix, I have to say I do think aliens have visited us to monitor us and continue to do so infrequently and that we know more than we let on. Not enough to say that the X-Files exist, but enough to think we have classified information that will never see the light of day.
My main reaction to all of this recent UFO stuff is that the Pentagon is pushing it way too hard for it to be motivated by a sincere desire for transparency.

Clearly, they've seen a quirky way to manufacture consent for an even more bloated military budget, and are running with it.

And I say this as someone who is perfectly open to the idea of aliens.
Igor Antunov wrote:Did my avatar and sig confuse you? Nowhere did I mention Aliens.

You could have fooled me. Just trying to make things clear. :lol:

B0ycey wrote:
I must be a freak. But I can't help but think that is exactly what is happening actually. Of course not all conspiracy theories are true and given the nature of the claim, I will fence sit or be skeptical with many alien abduction or sighting claims being made. HOWEVER, given the amount of unexplained digital references we have of UFO sightings, along with some bizarre NASA footage, an odd shaped asteroid with an unusual orbit and speed which was best explained being extraterrestrial not so long ago, along with watching Lazar documentary on Netflix, I have to say I do think aliens have visited us to monitor us and continue to do so infrequently and that we know more than we let on. Not enough to say that the X-Files exist, but enough to think we have classified information that will never see the light of day.

That is a lot of noise. The fact that all the "evidence" is in the shape of grainy/black/white/monochrome/low-resolution or a combination of those, should give you a moment of pause. Our lives are packed filled with cameras. Dashcams catch meteorites and spectacular lightning hits all the times. Security cameras catches sinkholes, buildings coming down to rumbles and terrifying accidents. We have thousands of planes on the air every hour, millions of people in the air every single day and each one of those people with a 4k resolution camera in their pockets. However, we get shown a short grainy, low res. video of who knows what, and we get a small portion of conspiracists going nuts with wild ideas and assertions.
Stop with the shenanigans, get me a 4K well-iluminated video at closeup and then I'll bite. Mundane explanations are always preferable. Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence.
XogGyux wrote:That is a lot of noise. The fact that all the "evidence" is in the shape of grainy/black/white/monochrome/low-resolution or a combination of those, should give you a moment of pause. Our lives are packed filled with cameras. Dashcams catch meteorites and spectacular lightning hits all the times. Security cameras catches sinkholes, buildings coming down to rumbles and terrifying accidents. We have thousands of planes on the air every hour, millions of people in the air every single day and each one of those people with a 4k resolution camera in their pockets. However, we get shown a short grainy, low res. video of who knows what, and we get a small portion of conspiracists going nuts with wild ideas and assertions.
Stop with the shenanigans, get me a 4K well-iluminated video at closeup and then I'll bite. Mundane explanations are always preferable. Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence.

Not all evidence is grainy I can assure you. But this type of debate is not something I care to convince anyway. You either believe or you don't. It isn't like I am certain myself although there is much that hasn't been proven. I just think there is more to this than what has been realised that is all. And given if aliens were monitoring us they would do so from a distance anyway (like we would do if we discovered them), if the only thing that will convince you is a self portrait or 4K images of their numberplate or whatnot, then I guess you will always be a skeptic given behaviour of caution.
Igor Antunov wrote:Confirmed that sensor failures are not the cause. Confirmed that objects of unknown origin are in our airspace and more research is needed. Not known if they are primarily hanging around military assets since military reports were what were considered. But may be the result of collection bias as those assets tend to have better sensors and awareness. Mentions the need for expanded monitoring to get a better picture of the situation.

Shoots down a lot of the recent debunking that blamed sensor errors on sightings.

Full Report here: https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/ ... /item/2223

Basically fucky, dimensionally defined objects that react to our observation and presence exist, they behave in fucky physics defying ways and they can't be explained beyond 'they are fucky' and 'they exist' and that we need to do more to explain the fuckiness.

What the fuck are you trying to say..sorry I coudl not resist. I like you way of restating things.
B0ycey wrote:Not all evidence is grainy I can assure you.

No there is not. If there was high-quality evidence, why don't you start your argument with it? why start with the crapy grainy low-resolution video with poor illumination and/or shacky camera?

But this type of debate is not something I care to convince anyway.

Well, while whether "believing these are aliens or not" would likely make no difference at all, at least until such time as they show up and say "hello, we are here". How people process "evidence" is important. People that believe in one conspiracy theory are far more likely to believe the next and next and next and so forth. The number of people that claim to believe X is true, does not matter. What matter is wether there is sufficent, quality evidence to support X is true. There are plenty of people that believe in horoscopes or ghosts. In fact, I am sure we can probably find more high quality pictures/videos of "ghosts" than we can about "UFO/Alien". All of these "faulty" scaffolding of thought can be very damaging if not controlled.
I guessing you haven't seen any of the footage taken by US personnel then @XogGyux with their high res military high attitude cameras. Although 143 out of 144 cases it was revealed that your military have reported which are unexplained so I guess you have no faith in their witness accounts or your military personnel in general. I guess some people will just accept anything and assume that the only evidence out there are from single lonely rednecks from New Mexico because that is what you seen on The X Files. Nonetheless have you heard of the event in Brussels called the Belgium wave? How many different witnesses taking the same imagery is needed for you before it becomes less grainy? Although as I said I am not here to convince and to be frank it isn't like I'm not entirely convinced anyway so I am not going further on this given if I did I would begin to play Devils Advocate. However I would like to say not all conspiracy theories will be wrong and unless you think Epstein killed himself, you are only left with your national governments word on everything it seems. :hmm:
B0ycey wrote:I guessing you haven't seen any of the footage taken by US personnel then @XogGyux with their high res military high attitude cameras. Although 143 out of 144 cases it was revealed that your military have reported which are unexplained so I guess you have no faith in their witness accounts or your military personnel in general. I guess some people will just accept anything and assume that the only evidence out there are from single lonely rednecks from New Mexico because that is what you seen on The X Files. Nonetheless have you heard of the event in Brussels called the Belgium wave? How many different witnesses taking the same imagery is needed for you before it becomes less grainy? Although as I said I am not here to convince and to be frank it isn't like I'm not entirely convinced anyway so I am not going further on this given if I did I would begin to play Devils Advocate. However I would like to say not all conspiracy theories will be wrong and unless you think Epstein killed himself, you are only left with your national governments word on everything it seems. :hmm:

B0ycey wrote:I guessing you haven't seen any of the footage taken by US personnel then @XogGyux with their high res military high attitude cameras.

No, I have not seen any high-quality, high res video footage. I am willing to watch them if you have them.

Although 143 out of 144 cases it was revealed that your military have reported which are unexplained so I guess you have no faith in their witness accounts or your military personnel in general.

Unexplained does not equal = "It is explained and the explanation is that they are aliens". Unexplained literally means we have no explanation. Making assumptions, claims, speculation is that.

I guess some people will just accept anything and assume that the only evidence out there are from single lonely rednecks from New Mexico because that is what you seen on The X Files.

Oh no, you are not placing the burden on me :lol: . It is not my the evidence is shitty at best.

Nonetheless have you heard of the event in Brussels called the Belgium wave?

You have videos that we can watch together and try to see whats going on?

How many different witnesses taking the same imagery is needed for you before it becomes less grainy?

You misunderstand evidence. No number of "witnessed" will make it "less grainy". Do you know why we use double-blinded, triple blinded, placebo-controlled studies, etc? Because the human mind, psychology is fallible. We have evolved to take "shortcuts" on our information processing. These are very helpful, certainly it ensured our survival through evolution. However, they open us to making miscalculations, wrong assumptions, etc. The same "features" of our psyched that INVOLUNTARILY exposes us to magic tricks, ghosts, yeti sightings, illusions, our perception that an experimental drug is working (in a non-blinded study), etc are likely playing a major role on many of these "sightings".
No many how many eye witness testimony comes claiming that my lucky number is 48 because I am a cancer sign and the planets were aligned in x or y pattern in the sky...
The military can be fooled.
The military can lie.
Finally, the military is just claiming that they don't know... which even if true... that simply means they DON'T KNOW, not that they know it is something.

However I would like to say not all conspiracy theories will be wrong and unless you think Epstein killed himself, you are only left with your national governments word on everything it seems. :hmm:

Oh boy.
This if flawed logic. I honestly don't know much about Epstein and I don't care. I never knew the guy or about the guy before he died and even now, what I know is limited for the casual short news story that might sneak into my feed. This is to say that I neither have a strong opinion on "what really happened" not care much. But more importantly... even if one conspiracy theory happened to be true (and again, this is merely for the sake of the argument, I neither know, claim to know, or care about epstein at all)... does not mean the rest is also true.
It is a good job I said I am not here to convince you then @XogGyux. :lol:

I have given you an opinion on what evidence I have seen. I am not going through it with you given you have made your mind up and I don't care what your opinion is. It may well be your military personnel can't be trusted with their own accounts and these UFOs may not be extraterrestrial. Or perhaps it is. So unless you think the US military has revealed all they have on UFO data, then you are having to ask if any files remain classified, why that is.
B0ycey wrote:It is a good job I said I am not here to convince you then @XogGyux. :lol:

I have given you an opinion on what evidence I have seen. I am not going through it with you given you have made your mind up and I don't care what your opinion is.

I have not made my mind. That is precisely the point isn't it? It is you that already made up your mind. I am in fact, arguing against making up your mind with limited/poor quality evidence.
So unless you think the US military has revealed all they have on UFO data, then you are having to ask if any files remain classified, why that is.

Are you suggesting that the reason we cannot say for sure is because "the good evidence" is still classified? If that is the case, fine... when it gets unclassified we will have another shot at analyzing it. But you seem to be of the position that because it is classified you can take a guess at what sort of conclusion you will arrive with said "evidence".
XogGyux wrote:I have not made my mind. That is precisely the point isn't it? It is you that already made up your mind. I am in fact, arguing against making up your mind with limited/poor quality evidence.

I think you need to go right back to the beginning then. You were berating the notion of aliens monitoring us and now you say you are not convinced but haven't got an opinion either way. OK, so you have changed your position, but I have stated an opinion that I would say that we are being monitored by something but I have also stated I am not convinced as well. I am also saying that given the hi res images of NASA and your military of UFOs and your military accounts along with the countless number of witnesses of UFOs and video evidence and photos etc, that given all that I have made my opinion that inclines in the direction we are indeed being monitored. You might call the evidence grainy. I call them high speed, long distance objects that seem not interested in showing us their numberplates given they don't seem to want to be seen. :lol:
B0ycey wrote:I think you need to go right back to the beginning then.

Here is the thing, you don't even have evidence that these "things" are aliens and you already have people that not only seem to assert that they are in fact spying our military installations. So two assumptions, first assumption that they are some sort of intelligence, second that they are somehow interested in our military. This is nothing else than an extrapolation of what we perceive to be "logical" from our point of view. We want to keep an eye on potential threats. We want to send spy planes and spy satellites to see what the Russians are doing or the north Koreans so we can be prepared. The problem with this failed logic is that it ignores the vast difference in technological power that exists between this hypothetical alien species and ourselves.
Such alien species that might come visit us... fearing "our military" is the equivalent of the human race fearing an ant colony. Just think about the degree of destruction that humans of the 21st century could inflict on humans of the 19th century... I bet that with unlimited fuel and ammo, a single aircraft carrier would be enough to dominate the world in the 1800's. Yet a hypothetical alien race capable of visiting us from a different star system is expected to be at least a few hundred, if not thousands of years ahead of us technologically. If faster than light travel is not possible, they are probably thousands if not hundreds or millions of years ahead of us. If faster than light travel is possible, they are at least hundreds if not thousands, we have not even started to come with coherent physics that would allow for FTL, much less come with prototypes or a viable vessel, that is way way in the future. So worrying about our military installations is like the US worrying about the Sentinelese army...
And that is precisely what I was hinting on my earlier posts.

I am also saying that given the hi res images of NASA and your military of UFOs and your military accounts along with the countless number of witnesses of UFOs and video evidence and photos etc, that given all that I have made my opinion that inclines in the direction we are indeed being monitored. You might call the evidence grainy.

Where are those hi res imagines that you keep mentioning? Mind sharing them with me?

I call them high speed, long distance objects that seem not interested in showing us their numberplates given they don't seem to want to be seen. :lol:

I think this is nonsense. Although our known physics do not allow for an object 100% undetectable (aka, they would always emit some sort of radiation if they are consuming energy). The fact of the matter is, if they wanted to go "undetectable" they could by either spying from a distance or making objects that blend into our environment or by making many tiny, perhaps microscopic, probes rather than larger crafts.
This claim has 4 assumptions, each more ridiculous than the first. Assumption #1: They are aliens, Assumption #2 they are interested in our military bases, Assumption #3 they want to go unoticed, Assumption #4, they are complete inept at making proper spy devices.
@XogGyux, I haven't suggested that something has an interest in the US military. If anything, your military are being covertly sent to places of concern due to radar anomalies and then obviously report what they have seen which is why YOU might think that. And no, if something is monitoring us I wouldn't possibly know what it is they are interested in so won't speculate on their interests. I can only go by how we as humans react to reach a conclusion. And that is anything of biological interest we study, we try and retain the habitat when monitoring it.

As for whether these objects are extraterrestrial or Earth orientated, given the movement and speed of some accounts, I would say that is evidence it isn't Earth orientated. But again, I am not here to convince given I am not convinced.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Since the earliest evidence of burial starts after[…]

Well that's the thing.. he was wrong A paper, by[…]

What bill are you talking about?

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/178385974554[…]