Taliban leader and delegation visit China for high level talks with Foreign Minister - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

China has pledged support for the Taliban’s role in Afghanistan’s reconstruction, while demanding that it cuts ties with the East Turkestan Islamic Movement – blamed by Beijing for attacks in its Xinjiang region.

Foreign Minister Wang Yi made the remarks during talks with a nine-member delegation led by the Taliban’s chief negotiator and co-founder Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar in the northern city of Tianjin on Wednesday.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diploma ... er-wang-yi

Looks like China is getting the lithium and other rare earth minerals they need probably at a discount.

Current map of control:

It was more of a surprise when the United States struck a deal with the Taliban (although not unreasonable).

Now this is more normal. Both China and Taliban are oppressive regimes which aim to destroy lives of others (if not outright killing them, then make their lives worse than death) so it's natural that they get close together.

Besides Pakistan is being a bit rebellious recently...
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-paci ... 021-07-14/
https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/c ... 2021-07-28
Both China and Taliban are oppressive regimes which aim to destroy lives of others

Strange, considering one of those lifted 800 million out of poverty and keeps doing so, now moving its success worldwide in the form of the belt and road, and the other fought off and defeated a murderous regime that incarcerates more of its citizens than Russia and China combined and that murders millions every decade abroad with wars and occupations...

Imagine telling these people they're oppressed/killed/living a fate worse than death, they'd think you insane...

It's natural you're confused. Lay off the western media and Adrian Zenz for at least a few hours. It's damaging to your health.
Igor Antunov wrote:Strange, considering one of those lifted 800 million out of poverty and keeps doing so...

In exchange of their spiritual freedom and dignity to live. These people effectively become herded cattle.

If anything, seeing your blatant pro-despotism propaganda makes me feel violent and damages my life more than what you said "Western Media", which, as a matter of fact, I don't actually read.
Patrickov wrote:In exchange of their spiritual freedom and dignity to live. These people effectively become herded cattle.

:lol:

They look the exact opposite in the video I posted, and in the many months I spent there. In fact their spirituality is prospering, given that Chinese folk religions are currently experiencing a boom among their hundreds of millions of adherents. You're flinging shit and seeing what sticks. It ain't stickin'.

@FiveofSwords What is race? How to define it[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Define died first? Are missing in action for mo[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]