Final nail in the coffin of Russian democracy. - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

JohnRawls wrote:Why is Putin my boss? This topic was about how Russia democracy is being destroyed by Putin until you hijacked it sort of. :eh:

democracy in golden horde (ulus of juchi)? you must be joking . do you understand that the only chance for to create democracies on this territory, its by Managing Muscovy 's dissolution ?
managing-"russias"-dissolution
https://thehill.com/opinion/national-se ... issolution

litwin wrote:by Managing Muscovy's dissolution?

It's not going to happen.

It would get very messy if you tried. Any revolt would be ruthlessly suppressed and, after so much blood has been spilled, knowing who is responsible, I can't see Russia stopping at its present borders. It would likely respond to such provocations by taking whatever it wants in the region and daring the US to respond.

So, wouldn't it be easier to forego a bloody war and manage Lithuania's dissolution by allowing Russia to annex it and the rest of the Baltic states?

:)
@litwin, you said ;

Ivan, i dont read

There, I fixed it for you.

I don't care about GDP and all that nonsense, one can argue about such things all day and night. What I care about is right and wrong. And you are very much on the side of wrong, with your Fascism and worship of the murderers of women and children, Russians and Jews and Gypsies in particular.
annatar1914 wrote:@litwin, you said ;

There, I fixed it for you.

I don't care about GDP and all that nonsense, one can argue about such things all day and night. What I care about is right and wrong. And you are very much on the side of wrong, with your Fascism and worship of the murderers of women and children, Russians and Jews and Gypsies in particular.

Putin´s imperialist party lost badly in Siberia. As I predicted, Siberians want back independence !
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=181010

Israel won't comply because one of their explicit[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a […]

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab[…]