NATO agrees master plan to deter growing Moscow threat. Defend against any potential Moscow attack - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

NATO agrees master plan to deter growing Moscow threat. Defend against any potential Moscow attack on multiple fronts, reaffirming the alliance's core goal of deterring Moscow....

"NATO defence ministers agreed a new master plan on Thursday to defend against any potential Moscow attack on multiple fronts, reaffirming the alliance's core goal of deterring Moscow....

Hodges, who commanded U.S. army forces in Europe from 2014 until 2017, said he hoped the plan would foster greater coherence in NATO's collective defence, meaning more resources for the Black Sea region. To me, this is the more likely flashpoint than the Baltics," Hodges told Reuters, noting fewer big allies such as Britain and France have a strong presence in the Black Sea, and Turkey is more focused on conflict in Syria....plan might also help to cement a focus on Moscow ....

"

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/na ... 021-10-21/

more resources for the Black Sea region. "To me, this is the more likely flashpoint than the Baltics. Do you agree that the Black Sea region. is the more likely flashpoint than the Baltics, or Norway ?

Long Live the liberal order , death to Moscow´s Oriental despotic barbaric imperialism !

@FiveofSwords On e again, you fail to provide[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]