Boris Johnson is done - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Istanbuller wrote:People elected Boris Johnson and Tories rule the country, not for answering stupid questions or resigning over unimportant things.

Are they resigning over a Christmas party? What a stupid reason of quitting. :lol:

Principles matter.
snapdragon wrote:Integrity matters. Or it should.

Integrity? From BoJo? This is a guy who got fired from two of his previous jobs for lying to his boss. Looks like he's going for the trifecta. Lol.
By Rich

No integrity is an unaffordable luxury in a first past the post two party system. Remember the Liberal Democrats were the first major party to support an in / out referendum. The reason they did this was because they were so adamantly opposed to giving the British people a vote on the Lisbon treaty. The idiots in the Lib Dems and Labour then opposed Cameron when he announced his intention to hold an in out referendum in 2013. And then the Liberals and the Left were absolutely determined that UKIP should not win a seat. They were determined to keep the right vote united. This allowed Cameron to get his majority in 2015. Having managed to keep the right united, lose the General Election, the idiots now promised to accept the referendum result making them responsible for implementing this wild experiment.

Starmer used Brexit to forge his route to the leadership. Being the party of Remain helped the Lib Dem come back, but then when Starmer forced Labour to become yet another hard remain party over the wisdom of Jeremy Corbyn, the result should have been obvious to anyone with half a brain. Four parties, Labour, Lib Dem, Greens and SNP all competing for the second referendum voters. Second referendum vs get Brexit done, um I wonder how that one's going to play out? :roll: I don't think Starmer's stupid, just evil. Having managed to single handedly engineer the greatest defeat in Labour's history, Starmer promptly dropped EU membership like a stone.

Following Boris was always going to be a hard act to follow. but Labour have done it. they've managed to find a politician with less integrity than Johnson.

For me I'm going to invoke zero tolerance again. Its like with Churchill. the left whine on about how he was a racist an imperialist and a war criminal. Churchill only became Prime Minister because Labour demanded it. The majority of the Conservative MPs didn't want him. its the same with Boris. Tory MPs didn't want him. Half of them probably detested him. :lol: The Tory Parliamentary Labour Party was probably the place in the country which loved Boris least. No its time for the left to look in the mirror and ask whose really responsible for making him Prime minister.
Nobody has less integrity than Johnson, rich.

I don’t know if you actually believe the gobbledegook you post, but I can’t be bothered with it.
By Rugoz

Problem is, for the vast majority of people this is probably not a serious misstep, just hypocrisy. I don't think anybody gives a damn about private gathering rules. They're more like guidelines than anything else. Like speed limits in Italy.
Rugoz wrote:Problem is, for the vast majority of people this is probably not a serious misstep, just hypocrisy. I don't think anybody gives a damn about private gathering rules. They're more like guidelines than anything else. Like speed limits in Italy.

People gave a damn because they were forced to give a damn. While BoJo and his cronies were chortling over drinkies in the garden of 10 Downing Street, family members were forbidden from attending the funerals of their parents, their children and their friends. People were being arrested and fined for chatting to each other in their front gardens. People were being fined for walking their dog in a park alone. These were BoJo's own rules, which he was imposing upon the rest of us with the full weight of the law. Which he personally, and those around him, were flouting. Now either the lockdown, and its associated sacrifices, was necessary, or it wasn't. Either way, what the fuck was he playing at? :eh:
Potemkin wrote:People gave a damn because they were forced to give a damn. While BoJo and his cronies were chortling over drinkies in the garden of 10 Downing Street, family members were forbidden from attending the funerals of their parents, their children and their friends. People were being arrested and fined for chatting to each other in their front gardens. People were being fined for walking their dog in a park alone. These were BoJo's own rules, which he was imposing upon the rest of us with the full weight of the law. Which he personally, and those around him, were flouting. Now either the lockdown, and its associated sacrifices, was necessary, or it wasn't. Either way, what the fuck was he playing at? :eh:

By Rugoz
Potemkin wrote:People gave a damn because they were forced to give a damn. While BoJo and his cronies were chortling over drinkies in the garden of 10 Downing Street, family members were forbidden from attending the funerals of their parents, their children and their friends. People were being arrested and fined for chatting to each other in their front gardens. People were being fined for walking their dog in a park alone. These were BoJo's own rules, which he was imposing upon the rest of us with the full weight of the law. Which he personally, and those around him, were flouting. Now either the lockdown, and its associated sacrifices, was necessary, or it wasn't. Either way, what the fuck was he playing at? :eh:

You are cucks. :lol:
Rugoz wrote:You are cucks. :lol:

Indeed. Hence the public fury right now. The British people were played for chumps back in 2020, and we want revenge.
By Rich
Wonderful news! Its been reported that Boris Johnson sang Gloria Gaynor's 'I Will Survive' to new communications chief Guto Harri.

Now I don't know if he will survive, but this is powerful evidence that he is fit to be Prime Minister, fit in a way that few men and women are. Few men and women have the ability to remain resilient in a top job like Prime minister with so many responsibilities and so many people wishing you ill will and failure. David Cameron was broken by the Brexit vote. He just lost his hunger to stay at the top. I'm sorry to have to say it but to be fit to Prime minister you do need at least some measure of sociopathy. Too much self recrimination, too much tendency to remorse, too little ability to find the fault in others and when you do have to accept responsibility forgive yourself and move on. No without those character skills its just not going to work.
Rancid wrote:I still think BoJo is an absolutely fine representative of your nation.

He's a rather typical representative of a particular type within the British upper class - an utterly self-absorbed, amoral, unreliable, clever-but-lazy, lying, deceitful, charming and bluff public schoolboy. There are lots of them around; BoJo is by no means unusual, at least by British standards. Lol.
Rich wrote:Wonderful news! Its been reported that Boris Johnson sang Gloria Gaynor's 'I Will Survive' to new communications chief Guto Harri.

Now I don't know if he will survive, but this is powerful evidence that he is fit to be Prime Minister, fit in a way that few men and women are. Few men and women have the ability to remain resilient in a top job like Prime minister with so many responsibilities and so many people wishing you ill will and failure. David Cameron was broken by the Brexit vote. He just lost his hunger to stay at the top. I'm sorry to have to say it but to be fit to Prime minister you do need at least some measure of sociopathy. Too much self recrimination, too much tendency to remorse, too little ability to find the fault in others and when you do have to accept responsibility forgive yourself and move on. No without those character skills its just not going to work.

Rich, you make me laugh so hard sometimes. Like now. You made me laugh extremely hard. Let me highlight the one that put me in tears of joy here....You need some sociopathy. Haha. You need an Olga Tanon song about being a 'bad boy'. LOL.

Here she is talking about the liar mentiroso which means liar in Spanish. That man is a liar. Boris Johnson. He is your kind of guy. A bad boy. You made me laugh. Lol.

:lol: :lol: Rich in England making me laugh in Mexico. Hee hee.
Potemkin wrote:He's a rather typical representative of a particular type within the British upper class - an utterly self-absorbed, amoral, unreliable, clever-but-lazy, lying, deceitful, charming and bluff public schoolboy. There are lots of them around; BoJo is by no means unusual, at least by British standards. Lol.

I'd like you to do me! The more savage the better.
By Potemkin
noemon wrote:I'd like you to do me! The more savage the better.

:excited:
Potemkin wrote:He's a rather typical representative of a particular type within the British upper class - an utterly self-absorbed, amoral, unreliable, clever-but-lazy, lying, deceitful, charming and bluff public schoolboy. There are lots of them around; BoJo is by no means unusual, at least by British standards. Lol.

You consider that dude charming? He is awful Potemkin. Lol. You are charming. That Bojo is a sociopath like @Rich stated. Haha.

El Boris is horrible. Hee hee. A song you need to sing with me Potemkin is this one that is entitled Usted Abuso. You abused me. That Boris man abused everyone in the UK!

noemon wrote:I'd like you to do me! The more savage the better.

I can tell you the style of man you are. For sure Noemon. You are stern and firm and very very passionate and also you love control. But you have a good heart. So you make strong decisions and yet you do listen to others and their needs and their desires. In the end though you are logical and practical. You take risks and value strength. You are the definition of the iron fist in a velvet glove.

You got a lot of substance. And you are not soft at all on most subjects. You also only take on the strong and never mock the weak. It is a fine quality you have. You are a bit of an orgulloso. Lol. Which is natural in Mediterreanean men in general. I also find you refined, and down-to-earth. A great combination. How others perceive you is another matter. I think you are easily misunderstood. You are a dreamer and you love imaginative things. But you never let it rule your emotional self.

I find you an interesting person Noemon. Over time you are very interesting. People who fail to defend themselves well you have little respect for. That is obvious. You remind me a lot of Puerto Rican men. You do. :D
noemon wrote:Thanks A LOT for this Tainari!!

Lots of love and kisses :)

Gracias! A great Brazilian tune for you |Todos Somos Iguas nesta Noite *I think...it is translated everyone is the same tonight by Ivan Lins. A Brazilian musician and composer. Somehow I think you don't like BoJo. He is a man with a weak character. Lol. I still chuckle over Rich's commentary there.

;)
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]

Candace Owens

... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. […]