Passenger Plane Bound for UK Turns Around and Goes Back To US Over Passenger Refusing to Wear Mask - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

colliric wrote:
Cruise ship staff already have that right available to them in order to avoid disrupting the trip, and they also have the means to do it. Brigs are still a part of almost every modern naval and commercial ship. You'll probably argue they also have the space and extra crewmembers to do it more safely, but that's besides the point to me. I mean we have modern emergency restraint technology too.

There's always the door..
You guys all know, I'm basically against government mask mandates and think we should "let her rip." I think the government should simply strongly encourage the use of masks. That said, I'm fine with private companies mandating masks on their property, as well as private individuals wearing masks.

That said, this person is a fucking moron and should be banned by all airlines. This person is worse than a toddler. Ruining flights for a bunch of people. Fucking selfish piece of shit.
AFAIK wrote:As much as I'd hate to take a 2hr flight to nowhere and have to wait however long to be put on a different one it's preferable to being stuck in a cramped pressurised tube with someone who cannot function in that setting.

I think in this situation the flight crew should subdue the person and conduct a passenger vote. "Continue" or "Airport".

If the passengers vote to continue, the company's liability should be waived. They should also tell the rest of the passengers this person's Covid status (tested and vaccinated) before the vote.

EU is not prepared on nuclear war, but Russia,[…]

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]