Putin´s ruble goes straight into a toilet seat! 80,2 today I predict 100r for one $ the very next we - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Muscovite billionaires have lost a combined $28 billion in recent days amid drastic falls in the value of Muscovite companies and the ruble in response to mounting fears of military conflict.

The Muscovite stock market is down by around 20% this year alone, and the ruble has approached an all-time low of almost 80 against the U.S. dollar as investors have ditched Muscovite assets.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/01/ ... off-a76163
litwin wrote:

"I want to be very clear: if moscow invades Ukraine one way or another, Nord Stream 2 will not move forward ;) ," US state department spokesman Ned Price told NPR.

I doubt that very much.

We are hoping sanctions will prevent that, but there are ways around sanctions if you want it bad enough.

And Germany wants it bad enough.
Rancid wrote:It's Germany's call, and Germany wants is because they don't give a shit about Europe or the west as whole but themselves.

If one's own interest is against the greater good then it mighe be the case that they do not deserve independence.

Although I find it sad if this is to apply to Germany. There are others who should be punished before them.
litwin wrote:
we didn´t hit Moscow´s oil- gas- banks yet , once we do it Moscow ulus collapses like in 1917, or 1991 (almost in 1905)

Things have changed.

We are still the financial cops, but we've been undermining our position. The EU wants Russian energy, and they will get around whatever we are doing.

It's a fight we really shouldn't pick.
late wrote:It's a fight we really shouldn't pick.

Putin picked this fight. "You" have no choice, I am afraid.

That said, it should be him who strike first, of course.
Patrickov wrote:
Putin picked this fight. "You" have no choice, I am afraid.

That said, it should be him who strike first, of course.

Biden is bending over backwards to avoid pissing off the EU, but esp. the Germans.

Which is why I don't think Putin will conquer Ukraine now. He's gotten a lot of what he wanted.
late wrote:Biden is bending over backwards to avoid pissing off the EU, but esp. the Germans.

Which is why I don't think Putin will conquer Ukraine now. He's gotten a lot of what he wanted.

I won't blame Biden then. If anything bad happens it is to be on Germany.
late wrote:What I was saying is that you want a fight (but have somebody else get their hands dirty) and you're not going to get one.

You seem firm on the idea that "we" want this fight but to me it's Putin.

late wrote:Even if Putin invades, we won't do much.

Understandable, but I cannot say it as good.
late wrote:Things have changed.

We are still the financial cops, but we've been undermining our position. The EU wants Russian energy, and they will get around whatever we are doing.

It's a fight we really shouldn't pick.

"1) EU wants 2) Russian energy"

very few EU countries, which could buy it somewhere else or grow some balls and start to build nuclear power plants

stolen from Siberian natives energy
Patrickov wrote:If one's own interest is against the greater good then it mighe be the case that they do not deserve independence.

Although I find it sad if this is to apply to Germany. There are others who should be punished before them.

3/4 Muscovites don't have savings :lol: sounds like 1916 ....

https://www.sibreal.org/a/tri-chetverti ... 78123.html

The photo in the article showing tunnels supposed[…]

Warnings for civilians to evacuate, including drop[…]

What interests are those? He is an honorary US […]

The tail has been wagging the dog.. Israel is a[…]