When China takes back the lands stolen by Moscow ? my answer is 2-6 years , What do you think ? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

@litwin Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation, with your target being the Han people(ethnicity) in China.

:lol: USA stopped no nuclear wars. :roll: That's utter stupidity, and rubbish. Youtube videos are not good sources for most information(I can't even see this stupid one).
Godstud wrote:You're still a racist twat.

His mistake is shared among most anti-Russians and / or anti-Chinese.

Namely, anti-Russia but pro-China, or vice versa.
late wrote:Russia and China are natural enemies. They are friendly now because they need each other.

Both nations are dictatorial shitholes and it's not good to the world that either of them rises.

Trying to pit one against another has been proven a mistake.

If divide and conquer has to be employed at least the details need to be changed.
hen the leaders of China and Russia meet in Beijing this Friday shortly before the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics, observers of the bilateral relationship will be looking for insights into how this 21st century quasi-alliance is reshaping the postwar world order.

It was 50 years ago this month, on 21 February 1972, that the historic handshake between Richard Nixon and Mao Zedong changed the geometry of the cold war. Historians called the visit “the week that changed the world”. It later influenced Washington’s subsequent movement towards détente with Moscow.

Yet, half a century on, with talk of another cold war – this time between the US and China – on the rise, Moscow and Beijing are, instead, inching closer. Amid the unfolding crisis in Ukraine, Beijing last week publicly seconded Moscow’s “security concerns” regarding Nato. On Thursday, it released a statement saying its and Russia’s foreign ministers had coordinated their positions on regional issues of common concern, including Ukraine, Afghanistan and the Korean peninsular.

“This will be their 38th [meeting] since 2013, [and] is uniquely significant because of the foreign policy challenges each leader is facing at the moment,” David Shullman, senior director of the Global China Hub at the Atlantic Council, said of Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping.

“Putin appreciates Chinese public expressions of support for Russia’s position on Ukraine that demonstrate the Kremlin is not isolated internationally,” he said. “For China, Putin’s visit is an important demonstration of support at a time when the US, UK, and other countries are undertaking a diplomatic boycott of the Games.”.... https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/03/xi-putin-summit-russia-inches-closer-china-new-cold-war-looms
It would seem to me that Russia and the PRC are getting along just fine . At least as long as they each continue to have a common foe in the American juggernaut, I expect that their close relationship will continue . Maybe the two countries would enjoy an even closer bond , if a Communist , such as Gennady Zyuganov were president , instead of Putin , but as it is , the two countries have an agreeable diplomatic relationship. Image Image
Deutschmania wrote:It would seem to me that Russia and the PRC are getting along just fine . At least as long as they each continue to have a common foe in the American juggernaut, I expect that their close relationship will continue.

Good. Those foolishly believing that they could pit one against another need to wake up. It is necessary to beat both up.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Canada is a criminal country (a fake country buil[…]

Anomie: in societies or individuals, a conditi[…]

@FiveofSwords " black " Genetically[…]

That is interesting why do you think that is? It[…]