Russia-Ukraine War 2022 - Page 523 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Beren wrote:You should rather wish it were 2016 again.

Two years into the coup d'etat that wrecked Ukraine?

It's true that it would have been better to stop the neo-con Straussians right then, and fewer people would have been killed if Russia had intervened then.

But eventually, the entire world is going to have to confront these monsters and all their morbid entitlement.
@QatzelOk,
Coup detat ? You mean the theft of Donetsk and Luhansk by pro Putin mercenaries and the theft of Crimea by the Russian army ?
If so, yes, that was a partial coup, by Putin.

And last years invasion was another coup attempt.

Only total defeat of Putin will prevent another war being started by Putin's regime.
vinnydell wrote:@QatzelOk,
Coup detat ? You mean the theft of Donetsk and Luhansk by pro Putin mercenaries and the theft of Crimea by the Russian army ?
If so, yes, that was a partial coup, by Putin. .

No, I meant that MAIDAN coup that lead to a civil war in Ukraine.

You know, the one that caused their elected president to flee, and lead to an anti-Russian government that targeted the Russian speaking population with retribution just for existing, and for reacting badly to the Western-backed coup.

Russia allowed the Ukrainian coup goverment to kill Russiphones for 6 years before intervening.

Were you born in 2014? Were you reading newspapers by then? Does every war require the war-starters (NATO) to forget everything they know and just kill people? If this is so, the rules of the game of RISK will always degrade the human condition.

Why are you willing to degrade the human condition for some temporarily comforting lies?
By Beren
QatzelOk wrote:Two years into the coup d'etat that wrecked Ukraine?

See? This crap would work if we were in 2016, and besides Brexit and Trump you could sell the Ukraine War as well. However, in 2023 the dogs may bark, but the caravan moves on.
QatzelOk wrote:No, I meant that MAIDAN coup that lead to a civil war in Ukraine.

You know, the one that caused their elected president to flee, and lead to an anti-Russian government that targeted the Russian speaking population with retribution just for existing, and for reacting badly to the Western-backed coup.

Russia allowed the Ukrainian coup goverment to kill Russiphones for 6 years before intervening.

Were you born in 2014? Were you reading newspapers by then? Does every war require the war-starters (NATO) to forget everything they know and just kill people? If this is so, the rules of the game of RISK will always degrade the human condition.

Why are you willing to degrade the human condition for some temporarily comforting lies?

Conservapedia :lol: If you had any lingering bit of credibility, it has since long been extinguished. :lol:
XogGyux wrote:Conservapedia :lol: If you had any lingering bit of credibility, it has since long been extinguished. :lol:

I keep telling people that @QatzelOk is the most reactionary person I have ever encountered. If he had his way, the Amish would look like reckless innovators compared to the rest of society, who would be living in caves and lighting fires by rubbing two sticks together. Some reactionaries oppose the Russian Revolution, some oppose the French Revolution, and some even oppose the American Revolution. But @QatzelOk even opposes the Neolithic Revolution.
Potemkin wrote:But @QatzelOk even opposes the Neolithic Revolution.

Of course he does, I wonder if he opposes becoming human as well or he still believes we could have remained innocent somehow while being human. The sure thing would have been, though, if we'd remained apes.
Potemkin wrote:I keep telling people that @QatzelOk is the most reactionary person I have ever encountered. If he had his way, the Amish would look like reckless innovators compared to the rest of society, who would be living in caves and lighting fires by rubbing two sticks together. Some reactionaries oppose the Russian Revolution, some oppose the French Revolution, and some even oppose the American Revolution. But @QatzelOk even opposes the Neolithic Revolution.

Isen't he gay? I'd dare him to search that word on his encyclopedia :lol:
Beren wrote:He is, and he's also into bestiality, although animals should've never been domesticated.

Now I don't know if you are for serious. :lol: But I think I read he said so in another thread. Let it be clear, I don't give a crap, but how can you be getting your source of information from that place>!>!>! CRAZY
Beren wrote:I am.

So if someone means to emulate him, they should know how Qatz really is.

Well, then if that is the case... The site he posted says gays are immoral and since I don't care for the opinion of immoral people, then problem solved :lol:
Potemkin wrote:I keep telling people that @QatzelOk is the most reactionary person I have ever encountered. If he had his way, the Amish would look like reckless innovators compared to the rest of society, who would be living in caves and lighting fires by rubbing two sticks together. Some reactionaries oppose the Russian Revolution, some oppose the French Revolution, and some even oppose the American Revolution. But @QatzelOk even opposes the Neolithic Revolution.

Well I have to say, although I personally love modern computer technology, I'd hate to have to go back to the dark ages days of C, Cobol and LISP, I enjoy driving and probably many things about the modern world, I don't feel his case is completely lacking in intellectual foundation and that modern developments in science and archaeology tend to support his case rather than detract from it.

Most notably from Gobeke Tepe, but also from the many other Mesolithic sites we are realising that more of more what we attributed to civilisation and the so called neolithic revolution was actually attained by hunter - gatherers and hunter - gatherer - gardeners. Pre farmers were not the ignorant savages we believed them to be. But rather like Douglas's Adam's mice wheels, it is finally starting to dawn on us that we didn't domesticate, plants and animals, they domesticated us. The Neolithic revolution is no longer even considered a revolution. It took at least 10 thousand years from the first domestication till we forsook Adam's garden and irreversibly committed ourselves to farming.

And what did farming give us. Amazing culture for a tiny elite, but great misery for the ever expanding majority of human beings. Yes the last century's been pretty good for westerners and in recent decades an ever expanding middle class of non western people. But this brief glimpse of ease and prosperity looks totally unsustainable in so many ways. Overall so far the track record of the so called Neolithic revolution has not been a good one in terms of human happiness, self-fulfilment and contentment.
trying to load a tweet, litwin wrote:...

About whether I'm gay or not, Beren wrote:He is, and he's also into bestiality, although animals should've never been domesticated.

Do you have a source for this "into beastiality" smear? You realize that having sex with undomesticated-uncaged animals is practically impossible. It's like trying to dominate continents that you don't live in.

I can sort of identify with Putin, and all the hurtful lies you've told about him as well.

Potemkin wrote:I keep telling people that QatzelOk is the most reactionary person I have ever encountered. If he had his way, the Amish would look like reckless innovators compared to the rest of society, who would be living in caves and lighting fires by rubbing two sticks together.

What makes you think "fire" is so harmless?
QatzelOk wrote:Do you have a source for this "into beastiality" smear? You realize that having sex with undomesticated-uncaged animals is practically impossible. It's like trying to dominate continents that you don't live in.

And you know all of this because?To be clear, you didn't "absolutely and categorically" denied it you are merely saying that other people cannot prove it :lol: This sounds fishy, and not the sort of sexy fishy kind if you catch my drift.
I can sort of identify with Putin, and all the hurtful lies you've told about him as well.

LOL :lol: :moron: :lol:
By Beren
QatzelOk wrote:Do you have a source for this "into beastiality" smear? You realize that having sex with undomesticated-uncaged animals is practically impossible.

There's at least one whole thread for it somewhere. However, you don't mean to have sex with wild animals, although you don't support animal husbandry. It's a bit controversial indeed.
I previously wrote: "I can sort of identify with Putin, and all the hurtful lies you've told about him as well. "

In reply to this, XogGyux wrote:LOL :lol: :moron: :lol:

I'm not into beastiality. Beren's use of this smear is pure ad hom and aggressively propagandistic. He is accusing me of being the source of inspiration for threads that I may have made in the past. But I was just writing things down off the top of my head, as we should all be doing (except Misty Tiger).

Putin is not into Empire building. His government is trying to defend Russia from the blood-suckers at Goldman Sachs, the Federal Reserve, and the zombie armies of former colonialist entities that are currently going bankrupt.
QatzelOk wrote:Putin is not into Empire building. .

You mean empire-building other than his own Russian empire right?
Let me see.. In power since 1999, that's q quarter of a century.
Annexing territory from Georgia and from Ukraine (twice).
Doesn't sound very imperial eh?

an era when Europeans were more educated and inte[…]

I was quite explicit that the words are not by the[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

We were once wild before wheat and other grains do[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The Israeli government could have simply told UNRW[…]