Russia-Ukraine War 2022 - Page 515 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

XogGyux wrote:So this is your motivation? You are a counterweight to what you perceive to be stupidity?

Always.

I have been trying to erase the stupidity around me ever since I was a pre-teen.

Stop caring about the likes.

The use of likes by small gangs of people who agree with one another. The idea of intentionally "liking" posts from your own gang, means that thinking doesn't really occur. Just drone behavior. "See my own camp, push like button".

I am totally amazed that you would think that anyone would consider putting "secret" biolabs on a former USSR country that is plagued by corruption, with an unstable government, with a recent coup in the last couple of decades. A country that is likely plagued with russian spies, a country that should it be invaded by its neighbor (as it happened in 2014 and now again) could potentially hand sensitive research to the enemy. This sort of logic is stupid.

What is stupid is to think that the oligarchs who run your country care in the least what you think, or whether you live or die. Do you find it logical that after two years of insane "health measures" that were to "keep everyone really really safe," our oligarchs declared a holy war against Russia via its pre-couped Ukraine proxy?

This isn't logical. It's a sign of the ulterior motives of our oligarch class, and they run countries whose populations they are perfectly willing to sacrifice. "We think it's worth it" applies to me and you dying as well.

Logic? Where is it when it comes to American compliance with its own leader policies?

Or is American leadership so mafia and scary that most Americans would just rather let them kill everyone?

Beren wrote:QatzelOk's an old-fashioned guy, that's why he ended up with the Russians perhaps. He must be in the same age-group (~70) as Putin and Patrushev (old KGB still fighting the Cold War).

No, I'm a lot younger than those guys. But I'm not as young as all the soldiers who will die in the old oligarchs' next war.
Klaus Schwaub and Soros and the gang... are old enough to not care about the future of mankind. And the youth are always exploited by the old because of their innocence and youthful aspirations. This is the group that you can easily manipulate with a "Beren Youth" group. :lol:
QatzelOk wrote:Always.

I have been trying to erase the stupidity around me ever since I was a pre-teen.

Except you are delusional. And the hubris to think that a you as a child could detect stupidity is just laughable. I am not sure you are even capable of doing it now as an adult.

The use of likes by small gangs of people who agree with one another. The idea of intentionally "liking" posts from your own gang, means that thinking doesn't really occur. Just drone behavior. "See my own camp, push like button".

Yeah, stop caring about likes.

What is stupid is to think that the oligarchs who run your country care in the least what you think, or whether you live or die. Do you find it logical that after two years of insane "health measures" that were to "keep everyone really really safe," our oligarchs declared a holy war against Russia via its pre-couped Ukraine proxy?

This isn't logical. It's a sign of the ulterior motives of our oligarch class, and they run countries whose populations they are perfectly willing to sacrifice. "We think it's worth it" applies to me and you dying as well.

Logic? Where is it when it comes to American compliance with its own leader policies?

Or is American leadership so mafia and scary that most Americans would just rather let them kill everyone?

WTF you talking about? Now you are just rambling. It is time for you to take your risperidone, quetiapine and Seroquel before you get a full-on meltdown that requires a safety jacket.
XogGyux wrote:WTF you talking about? Now you are just rambling. It is time for you to take your risperidone, quetiapine and Seroquel before you get a full-on meltdown that requires a safety jacket.

Obviously, not all of my attempts to erase stupidity are successful.

Do you have any points about the war in Ukraine to share?
By Beren
QatzelOk wrote:And the youth are always exploited by the old because of their innocence and youthful aspirations. This is the group that you can easily manipulate with a "Beren Youth" group. :lol:

Could I ever compete with the Putin Youth, though? Or should I be older and more manipulative perhaps?
QatzelOk wrote:No, I'm a lot younger than those guys.

ImageA member of the Youth Army movement practises assembling and disassembling a Kalashnikov assault
rifle. Photograph: Maxim Shemetov/Reuters

Maybe young enough for that, too? :lol:
Beren wrote:Could I ever compete with the Putin Youth, though?

Instead of looking at Putin as the Hitler-de-jour (which only the really, really young would fall for), you should look at yourself and notice that you were evoking "youth" as the heroes of wars, and trying to discredit me because I am older and more experienced and wise.

Hating the wisdom of other older people... is a sign that you are a scam artist.
By Beren
QatzelOk wrote:Instead of looking at Putin as the Hitler-de-jour, you should look at yourself and notice that you were evoking "youth" as the heroes of wars, and trying to discredit me because I am older and more experienced and wise.

Hating the wisdom of other older people... is a sign that you are a scam artist.

Making Nazi analogies is just a stupid own goal in your position, old wise man.
Beren wrote:Making Nazi analogies is just a stupid own goal in your position, old wise man.

You were very careful to apply the "Hitler" analogy to the current thing.

This makes you a trend-follower and not a wise old man. Your insight may be limited by your desire to fit in (to a shitty culture nearing rapid decline)
Beren wrote:Could I ever compete with the Putin Youth, though?

So there is an obvious question that no one seems to want to give an answer to:

Would Hitler have been prepared to use nuclear weapons?

The liberals have told us over and over and over again the Putin is for all intents and purposes a reincarnation of Adolph Hitler. Putin's destruction of Mariupol is considered to be morally equivalent to Auschwitz and Treblinka. Ukraine war: Auschwitz anniversary marked without Russia Seems just a little bit of a stretch to me, but who am I to question the Liberals moral calculus. Pointing out this identity between Putin and Hitler is very helpful though, because we just need to ask what Hitler would have done in a particular circumstance and then we know what Putin will do.

The liberals say they intend to inflict a total all out crushing and humiliating defeat on Russia, like was inflicted on Germany in 1945. So the question is if Hitler did have nuclear weapons and ICBMs that could reach American cities. Would Hitler have done the right thing and accepted defeat or would he have escalated? Now no doubt the Liberals will say Hitler was a coward and wouldn't really risk using nuclear weapons, but I'm sorry if you think that then I'm afraid you're living in a pathetic fantasy world.
By late
Rich wrote:
So there is an obvious question that no one seems to want to give an answer to:

Would Hitler have been prepared to use nuclear weapons?

The liberals have told us over and over and over again the Putin is for all intents and purposes a reincarnation of Adolph Hitler. Putin's destruction of Mariupol is considered to be morally equivalent to Auschwitz and Treblinka. Ukraine war: Auschwitz anniversary marked without Russia Seems just a little bit of a stretch to me, but who am I to question the Liberals moral calculus. Pointing out this identity between Putin and Hitler is very helpful though, because we just need to ask what Hitler would have done in a particular circumstance and then we know what Putin will do.

The liberals say they intend to inflict a total all out crushing and humiliating defeat on Russia, like was inflicted on Germany in 1945. So the question is if Hitler did have nuclear weapons and ICBMs that could reach American cities. Would Hitler have done the right thing and accepted defeat or would he have escalated? Now no doubt the Liberals will say Hitler was a coward and wouldn't really risk using nuclear weapons, but I'm sorry if you think that then I'm afraid you're living in a pathetic fantasy world.

Hitler did try to develop nuclear weapons. Not all of his scientists thought that was a good idea.

You don't need to ask if he would have used them, of course he would.

But that doesn't make your analogy apt.. We have made it clear that we will kill Putin if he uses a nuke.
By Beren
QatzelOk wrote:You were very careful to apply the "Hitler" analogy to the current thing.

You falling on your own sword by mentioning "Beren Youth" and Hitler must have been due to my trickiness indeed. Fuck me. :lol:
QatzelOk wrote:Obviously, not all of my attempts to erase stupidity are successful.

Well if you are delusional, it is not a surprise that you cannot fix it.

Do you have any points about the war in Ukraine to share?

Yes, the invaders need to be repelled at all costs. Fuck russia.
I wonder how many of us will be dead because of war in a few years.

Not that it matters, of course.

I'm as superficial as any Western media consumer.
By Beren
QatzelOk wrote:I wonder how many of us will be dead because of war in a few years.

We all soon will be dead because the Russians will nuke the whole world if Russia can't be Russia anymore.

late wrote:But that doesn't make your analogy apt.. We have made it clear that we will kill Putin if he uses a nuke.

But Hitler didn't fear death. Hitler showed that repeatedly. If Hitler didn't fear death then Putin doesn't fear death, because as the Liberals have told a million time times Putin is Hitler. Just in case we were tempted to forget just for a few minutes or an hour that Putin is Hitler many Liberals refer to Putin as Putler, to keep that thought, that truth in our consciousnesses at all times. Even when we dream we should remember that Hitler = Putin.

Hitler loved Germany, Hitler loved the German nation, but when faced with defeat he realised that all the good brave Germans had died. He knew there was nothing left to save. And frankly from his perspective, he's been proved right. Look at modern Germany, Hitler would have hated it. If he could see Germany now, which of course he can because he is reincarnated as Putin, he would he will feel, and no doubt does feel totally vindicated in not attempting to save Germans from destruction and starvation.
Rich wrote:But Hitler didn't fear death. Hitler showed that repeatedly. If Hitler didn't fear death then Putin doesn't fear death, because as the Liberals have told a million time times Putin is Hitler. Just in case we were tempted to forget just for a few minutes or an hour that Putin is Hitler many Liberals refer to Putin as Putler, to keep that thought, that truth in our consciousnesses at all times. Even when we dream we should remember that Hitler = Putin.

Hitler loved Germany, Hitler loved the German nation, but when faced with defeat he realised that all the good brave Germans had died. He knew there was nothing left to save. And frankly from his perspective, he's been proved right. Look at modern Germany, Hitler would have hated it. If he could see Germany now, which of course he can because he is reincarnated as Putin, he would he will feel, and no doubt does feel totally vindicated in not attempting to save Germans from destruction and starvation.

Everybody (especially the Americans among us), pay attention - this is what we call "the British ironic mode". You can learn a lot from @Rich's mode of discourse. :)

Your claim that bonobos are more similar to us […]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]