Russia-Ukraine War 2022 - Page 481 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

800 dying per day in bahmut (western admission, real number much higher), 100,000 dead overall (western admission, real number much higher) managed to scrape a bomber wing and destroy a fuel truck with barrage of soviet era drones, got pummeled with missiles in turn, power and water non existent. :lol:

:lol:
By Rich
Ah @Igor Antunov haven't seen you for a while, are you still trying to claim that the Russians fully captured Marinka, back in the summer or do you now accept that you were mistaken on that point?
Total combat losses of Russian Federation since beginning of war - about 92,200 people, 2929 tanks, 1915 artillery systems, 5905 armored vehicles.
INFOGRAPHICS

The Russians who invaded the territory of Ukraine, continue to suffer losses. As of the morning of December 6, the loss of enemy personnel is approximately 92,200.

This is reported by Censor.NET with reference to the press center of the General Staff.

The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 06.12 approximately amount to:

personnel - about 92,200 (+510) people were eliminated,
tanks - 2929 (+5) units,
armored fighting vehicles - 5905 (+5) units,
artillery systems - 1915 (+1) units,
MLRS - 395 (+0) units,
air defense equipment - 211 (+0) units,
aircraft - 281 (+0) units,
helicopters - 264 (+0) units,
UAVs of operational-tactical level - 1587 (+5),
cruise missiles - 592 (+61),
ships/boats - 16 (+0) units,
automotive equipment and tank trucks - 4505 (+8) units,
special equipment - 163 (+0).

Source: https://censor.net/en/n3385180
@Igor Antunov

Battle of Kiev : Result - Ukrainian Victory

Battle of Chernihiv : Result - Ukrainian Victory

Battle of Sumy : Result - Ukrainian Victory

Battle of Mykolaiv : Result - Ukrainian Victory

Battle of Kharkiv : Result - Ukrainian Victory

Battle of Kherson : Result - Ukrainian Victory

Ukraine 6 : Russia 0

How does it feel to have lost every single battle for every single state capital? Are you proud to be Russian yet?

Слава Україні! Героям Cлава!
By litwin
Szabo wrote:@Igor Antunov

Battle of Kiev : Result - Ukrainian Victory

Battle of Chernihiv : Result - Ukrainian Victory

Battle of Sumy : Result - Ukrainian Victory

Battle of Mykolaiv : Result - Ukrainian Victory

Battle of Kharkiv : Result - Ukrainian Victory

Battle of Kherson : Result - Ukrainian Victory

Ukraine 6 : Russia 0

How does it feel to have lost every single battle for every single state capital? Are you proud to be Russian yet?

Слава Україні! Героям Cлава!

By Rich
Szabo wrote:Ukraine 6 : Russia 0

So the Russians started 2022 with 3 State Capitals. This year they've won 0 and lost 0. So I'm wondering how many state capitals you feel Putin would need to capture before he could seek peace with honour?
Rich wrote:So the Russians started 2022 with 3 State Capitals. This year they've won 0 and lost 0. So I'm wondering how many state capitals you feel Putin would need to capture before he could seek peace with honour?

Fuck putin.
By Wels
Rich wrote:So the Russians started 2022 with 3 State Capitals. This year they've won 0 and lost 0.

True. But at the same time Russia only "grows" into a one way street.
So I'm wondering how many state capitals you feel Putin would need to capture before he could seek peace with honour?

I doubt "he" will be able to even capture Bakhmut, or if only for a short time.
re "he", where does Putin fight or at least show any respect for his own people?
Putin and "peace with honour"? No honour nor peace, that ship has sailed.

Yes i know what you mean. It is a shame that the world does not actively fight against Putin's Russia. If Putin understands anything it is seeing Moscow burn.
Wels wrote:Putin and "peace with honour"? No honour nor peace, that ship has sailed.

I was trying to work out what the significance of Russia failing to capture and hold an additional (2013) Ukrainian state capital was. The Deputy defence minister of Ukraine has said that Ukraine could be in Crimea by Christmas. I presume that means that if Ukraine fails to get into Crimea by Christmas it will reach it early in the new year. Obviously when that happens the failure to capture additional state capitals will be the least of Putin and Russian supporters of the war's problems.

I presumed therefore that the statement was said as a hypothetical, in the context that the Ukrainian Defence ministry had seriously misjudged the state of this war and that even if Russia were able to permanently annex all the currently held territory it would still be a humiliating defeat.

Hence my question back was also a hypothetical, if The Ukrainian Defence have seriously misjudged this war and they can't retake any of the 3 state capitals currently held by the Russian, how many additional state capitals must the Russian capture / recapture to be make peace while avoiding humiliation?
Szabo wrote:How does it feel to have lost every single battle for every single state capital? Are you proud to be Russian yet?

Igor no longer talks about glorious Russian advances like he used to. Instead its all about the crippling losses Ukraine is suffering. The thing is though, he's been banging on about it for so long, routinely reporting daily or weekly losses of 10s of thousands or more, and assurances that there is literally no water or power in the entire country - its a wonder the Russians are still fighting anyone at all. They should be occupying a barren wasteland filled with nothing but corpses by now.
Igor Antunov wrote:800 dying per day in bahmut (western admission, real number much higher), 100,000 dead overall (western admission, real number much higher) managed to scrape a bomber wing and destroy a fuel truck with barrage of soviet era drones, got pummeled with missiles in turn, power and water non existent. :lol:

IGOR, what do you think about mobilisation? What about mobilisation 2 that will happen in January/February?

Has Kiev Fallen yet?
@Rich

The only real honor is real peace. You will see those who conduct themselves with honor during wartime, but war leaves its mark even with those who conduct themselves with honor. So, for me, true honor is a true and genuine peace.
By Rancid
Igor Antunov wrote:800 dying per day in bahmut (western admission, real number much higher), 100,000 dead overall (western admission, real number much higher) managed to scrape a bomber wing and destroy a fuel truck with barrage of soviet era drones, got pummeled with missiles in turn, power and water non existent. :lol:

You're back! :lol:

Bakmut... of course...

I posted the below on 6 Nov. You are here a bit premature though. I thought you would wait to resurface until after they take Bakmut (if they take it). How many months has it been of the trying for Bakmut?

Rancid wrote:You guys think @Igor Antunov will resurface when the Wagner nazi's take bakmut... if they take it?

He seems like that kind of weasel. A fair weather imperialist.

Hey, @Igor Antunov, can you show us the map changes from the point of the so called eastern offensive until now?

Let's see some maps.
Igor Antunov ..... 800 dying per day in bahmut (western admission, real number much higher), 100,000 dead overall (western admission, real number much higher) managed to scrape a bomber wing and destroy a fuel truck with barrage of soviet era drones, got pummeled with missiles in turn, power and water non existent. :lol:
----------------------------------------------------------------
WHY would anyone laugh ( lol ) at the idea of hundreds of people been killed each day, and why would anyone in their right minds defend what the Russians have done, and are doing to Bakhmut. ?

The town of Bakhmut is a Ukrainian town, it is not a Russian town, it is part of the Ukrainian province of Donetsk, a province which voted in favour of Ukrainian independence from the Soviet Union in 1991, it is also a town where 70% of the population are ethnic Ukrainians.

Why is Putin trying to take a Ukrainian town, and a Ukrainian province ?
witchfinder wrote:WHY would anyone laugh ( lol ) at the idea of hundreds of people been killed each day,

Taking pleasure at the deaths of eneemy soldiers is the most normal thing in the world. There are so, so, so many wars in history, there's quite a few in recent history. Now maybe you would think that was enough wars to take pleasure in, but no people love to create imaginary wars in books, films, comics, sometimes just in their heads and take pleasure in the thought of large numbers of enemy soldiers being killed.

Now I'm one of the most fanatical supporters of Ukrainian independence on the forum. I'm quite happy to countenance sending in NATO troops and even transferring nuclear weapons to Ukraine in order to safe guard Ukraine as an independent state.

But there are hundred of millions of people in the world who identify more strongly with Russia than Ukraine. China is a notable example where Russia is probably the more popular side, but I'm sure you can find others. Obviously for the average western liberal narcissist this is totally unacceptable. If the West decides that a people are unimportant, for example the majority Shia of Bahrain then people just damn well shut up about it, but if the West decides that something is important then people damm well better be outraged as well, at least until that fades and the next great outrage becomes the hot moral topic.
By litwin
Rich wrote:Taking pleasure at the deaths of eneemy soldiers is the most normal thing in the world. There are so, so, so many wars in history, there's quite a few in recent history. Now maybe you would think that was enough wars to take pleasure in, but no people love to create imaginary wars in books, films, comics, sometimes just in their heads and take pleasure in the thought of large numbers of enemy soldiers being killed.

Now I'm one of the most fanatical supporters of Ukrainian independence on the forum. I'm quite happy to countenance sending in NATO troops and even transferring nuclear weapons to Ukraine in order to safe guard Ukraine as an independent state.

But there are hundred of millions of people in the world who identify more strongly with Russia than Ukraine. China is a notable example where Russia is probably the more popular side, but I'm sure you can find others. Obviously for the average western liberal narcissist this is totally unacceptable. If the West decides that a people are unimportant, for example the majority Shia of Bahrain then people just damn well shut up about it, but if the West decides that something is important then people damm well better be outraged as well, at least until that fades and the next great outrage becomes the hot moral topic.

Girkin is back, Moscow- Ukrainian War from Moscow far- rightish , imperialist prospective : " Moscow forces are apathetic, the soldiers don't know what they're fighting for, and is not expecting any success in the near future.

Iran is going to attack Israel

Iran's attack on the Zionist entity, a justified a[…]

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]