Russia-Ukraine War 2022 - Page 426 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

The Russian Army is not retreating. They are conducting retrograde activities. They are advancing counter to the forward edge of the battle area. They are performing a tactical egress from the area of maximum kinetic engagement. They are testing the limitations of the enemy's frontal expression. They are exploiting a tactical opportunity to shorten their supply lines. In other words. Leaving the field. Bugging out. Walking French. Beating feet. Cutting a choagie. Buggering off. Bye Bye.

A Russian, a Frenchman and an Englishman argued about Adam's nationality.

The Frenchman said, "Of course Adam was French. Look how passionately he made love to Eve!"

The Englishman said, "Of course Adam was British. Look how he gave his only apple to the lady, like a real gentleman."

The Russian said, "Of course Adam only could be Russian. Who else, possessing nothing but a sole apple, and walking around naked, still believed he was in a paradise?"

V
ladimir Putin’s approval rate is 80%. The other 20% are missing.
Drlee wrote:The Russian Army is not retreating. They are conducting retrograde activities. They are advancing counter to the forward edge of the battle area. They are performing a tactical egress from the area of maximum kinetic engagement. They are testing the limitations of the enemy's frontal expression. They are exploiting a tactical opportunity to shorten their supply lines. In other words. Leaving the field. Bugging out. Walking French. Beating feet. Cutting a choagie. Buggering off. Bye Bye.

V

Funny :lol: But seriously, they are not really retreating either, they are just fleeing. I am no military expert but I'd like to believe military personnel take their weapons, armor, and vehicles with them when retreating. As far as I am concerned, anything short of that is just running away.
By Rancid
XogGyux wrote:Funny :lol: But seriously, they are not really retreating either, they are just fleeing. I am no military expert but I'd like to believe military personnel take their weapons, armor, and vehicles with them when retreating. As far as I am concerned, anything short of that is just running away.

Given this fact, how does @Igor Antunov rationalize the coming winter as some sort of moment where Russia reverses its fortunes?

How can the nation that misplaced or never produced (due to corruption) 1.5 Million winter uniforms, mount an effective winter offensive? Let's not forget, more Himars are being sent along with Excalibur missiles too. This means those winter supplies are going to be targeted and threatened constantly. How does a winter offensive work for Russia? What is the nature of winter itself, that would give Russia its advantage? Why would this be a disadvantage for Ukraine? Winter is when you want to defense, not attack.

I guess Igor believes that gas limitations in Europe will break the back of Europe? That's the only thing I can think of. It's a possibility, sure. This is more of a hail mary though. So far Europe is ahead of schedule in terms of filling its storage capacity of gas.
Rancid wrote:Given this fact, how does @Igor Antunov rationalize the coming winter as some sort of moment where Russia reverses its fortunes?

Been asking myself the same question. Where are a bunch of demoralized and, ill equipped invaders going to hunker down in hostile occupied territory in the bitter cold? Probably the Ukrainians will offer them 5 star hotel accommodation yeah?
I hacked Igor's Commodore 64 link with the Kremlin®. Here is what I found out.

First refer to the map:

This secret tactical/strategic map is being issued to all of the new super-trained Russian Army troops on the way to Ukraine. They are told that fortunately death awaits them only in the Red and light or dark blue areas. The white areas are NATO and should be avoided at all costs.

In exactly thirty hours Russia will launch its secret, unbeatable hyper rockets from its missing, secret giant submarine hiding under the wreck of the Moskva. These rockets will take out all of the farm tractors in Ukraine making it impossible for Ukraine to capture anymore Russian tanks. Then. at exactly that hour the four person crew of a nuclear bomber will boldly parachute into Ukraine to deceive the Ukrainians into thinking that this is a airborne invasion when instead it will be the advance of the newly released and renovated Russian, tanks:

Clearly the Ukrainian winter will be no problem for the battle hardened streetcar conductors, elevator operators and door "men in uniform" who will be coming to wreak havoc on the unsuspecting Ukrainian pipsqueaks like these who are cowering at the front lines:

So clearly Ukraine is doomed. It is as good as fallen. The Red Army is on its way led by the newly released shock troops called up by Ms. Putin.

ISIS style Suicide truck bomb attack, trains service on kerch bridge back up by 22:00, just a span of roadway damaged :lol: Worst of it was 4 traincarriages catching fire and 3 civilians killed.

I hope every politician in Kiev is in a deep bunker right now, for their sake. Syria style Anti-Terror operation soon. Consequently the general in charge of Syrian operation during Aleppo battle was just put in charge of the ukraine SMO.

GandalfTheGrey wrote:Been asking myself the same question. Where are a bunch of demoralized and, ill equipped invaders going to hunker down in hostile occupied territory in the bitter cold? Probably the Ukrainians will offer them 5 star hotel accommodation yeah?

How do 370,000 additional troops with thousands of pieces of additional equipment make a difference in Russia's upcoming offensive? Are you asking a serious question or just retarded?
Correction: Trains to resume on kerch strait bridge at 20:00, undamaged road span to resume at 16:00. Multiple tons of TNT hidden in truck failed to stop resupply via the bridge.

Interesting to note, the new commander of the SMO is the first time there has only been one commander for the entirety of the operation, also this guy used cluster bombs in Syrian cities.
Igor Antunov wrote:Correction: Trains to resume on kerch strait bridge at 20:00, undamaged road span to resume at 16:00. Multiple tons of TNT hidden in truck failed to stop resupply via the bridge.

Interesting to note, the new commander of the SMO is the first time there has only been one commander for the entirety of the operation, also this guy used cluster bombs in Syrian cities.

Cope much?

They'll hit it again.... and again... and again...

Even if the bridge is overall operational at this time (and even after future attacks), it will be disrupted, which sort of puts a kink in your whole "Winter is coming" nonsense. The usefulness of that bridge being dropped to even 80% of 100% is a problem. With enough hits, it will become unusable over the coming months.

See Antonov bridge over in Kherson region. It took a while, but they brought its usefulness to 0% after a few months.
Igor Antunov wrote:Correction: Trains to resume on kerch strait bridge at 20:00, undamaged road span to resume at 16:00. Multiple tons of TNT hidden in truck failed to stop resupply via the bridge.

In other words, The slap to the face did not hurt enough, so lets slap you again :lol: :knife:
Race for the bottom in terms of stupidity.
LOL Apparently Putin just appointed yet another general to lead the Ukranian "special operation" how many times have putin changed the leadership structure of the invasion? Anyone seeing the parallel with the Trump Administration? You cannot fix rampant incompetence and and criminality by replacing the old incompetent criminal by a new incompetent criminal and wishing for the best. The writing is on the wall.
Istanbuller wrote:
It can be considered as a terror attack conducted by the terrorist regime in Ukraine supported by world's largest terror funder America.

Attacking transport has been standard military doctrine since WW2...

And... it's a bit ironic, what with all those mass graves in Ukraine. Terrorism is what Putin does, domestically, internationally, anywhere he can...
The reason the Russians need to fear winter is simple: It's the same place that ate Adolf and Nappy!

We all know "Fear the Russian Winter" but it's really the Ukrainian Winter, and now the Russians have blundered their way into it.

On the contrary, Ukraine's defenses are very well prepared. They may sit back and bomb bridges all winter long. With the full force of NATO behind them, I'm not sure Russia ever had a chance with the battle plan they began with. The massive intelligence failure to predict Western response is mind-boggling.
XogGyux wrote:Race for the bottom in terms of stupidity.

Seriously. @Igor Antunov has been nothing but a bucket of excuses for Putin. :lol:

I wonder what he will say if Ukraine takes back Kherson.
Rancid wrote:Seriously. @Igor Antunov has been nothing but a bucket of excuses for Putin. :lol:

I wonder what he will say if Ukraine takes back Kherson.

By Wels
Igor Antunov wrote:Correction: Trains to resume on kerch strait bridge at 20:00, undamaged road span to resume at 16:00. Multiple tons of TNT hidden in truck failed to stop resupply via the bridge. [...]

The puppet of the Kremlin in the occupied Crimea, Serhii Aksyonov, said on May 7 that "any attempts to harm the Crimean bridge will be stopped, and the control of the bridge will be carried out around the clock."
Source: https://censor.net/en/n3372370

Ok. Bull. Doubt this will be repaired so soon. And it can be repeated. When Kherson is liberated the bridge is in missile range. Indeed it already is, from the Northeast.

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war- ... n-12715241

With the heat of burning Diesel those steel girders are gone forever.

According to Pravda and TASS it was a show of goodwill from Putin for Ukraine, like at Snake island back then. Or an accident. Or something else tomorrow.
Last edited by Wels on 08 Oct 2022 22:59, edited 3 times in total.
Szabo wrote:The Ukrainians have destroyed the Crimean bridge as a birthday gift to Putin on his 70th jubilee.

Boy are the Ukrainians savage.

It's really telling how much of Ukraine and Russia are being destroyed, thanks to this latest Western coup-d'etat in Ukraine in 2014.

The West can certainly destroy a lot of things, but it can't make anything - neither harmonious relations, consumer goods, nor cutting-edge infrastructure like high-speed rail.

We are only great at creating immature war-trolls, and destroyed nations. When will it end?

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occurs in Arizona over the fake e[…]

Actually it is unknown whether humans and chimps […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]