Russia-Ukraine War 2022 - Page 520 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By QatzelOk
Beren wrote:But no way he'd ever be successful in that while Russians fighting for the Rus'.

Germany approves 88 Leopard tanks for Ukraine

Imagex 88

...Rheinmetall, the German arms manufacturer, needed the approval to refurbish and sell 88 of the older Leopard tanks to Ukraine.
...The vehicles, which first entered into service in 1965 and are no longer manufactured, will come on top of the dozens of Leopard 2s being shipped to Ukraine in the coming months...

88 tanks. 88. Where have we seen that number before?

Hate symbol database wrote:88 is a white supremacist numerical code for "Heil Hitler."

An interesting hidden message from the country whose energy supplies were recently sabotaged by NATO?
By Beren
QatzelOk wrote:An interesting hidden message from the country whose energy supplies were recently sabotaged by NATO?

And what's the message? Take the Russian gas fields Nord Stream comes from with those tanks for us?
By QatzelOk
Beren wrote:And what's the message? Take the Russian gas fields Nord Stream comes from with those tanks for us?

Stealing oil is Job #1 for Nato for most of my lifetime and yours.

It's an oil-theft organization.

Russia has oil that Western European cars need. And as currencies are devalued in the West, EU consumers will not be able to fill 'er up. So stealing the oil is the logical imperialistic thing to do.

Of course, we'll need a lot of lies to accomplish this, so it's a good thing that our media is up to the task.
By Beren
QatzelOk wrote:Stealing oil is Job #1 for Nato for most of my lifetime and yours.

Russia has oil that Western European cars need. And as currencies are devalued in the West, EU consumers will not be able to fill 'er up. So stealing the oil is the logical imperialistic thing to do.

Of course, we'll need a lot of lies to accomplish this, so it's a good thing that our media is up to the task.

But nothing is stolen from Russia while Ukraine getting destroyed for seceding from the Rus.
QatzelOk wrote:Stealing oil is Job #1 for Nato for most of my lifetime and yours.

:lol:
It is interesting watching @QatzelOk advocate for war and imperialism.

We've always known he's a faker, but nothing like a non-western actor to do some dumb imperialist shit to show the true colors of the likes of Qatz and other fake ass "anti-imperialists".
People seem to be really expected to buy into Putin's WW2 narrative, although this war rather resembles the Ukrainian–Soviet War actually. Even the USSR was founded on the Rus, as it was established by Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, and Transcaucasia (Georgia, Azerbaijan, and Armenia), and later disbanded by Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine.
Last edited by Beren on 04 Feb 2023 18:33, edited 2 times in total.
By litwin
Rancid wrote:It is interesting watching @QatzelOk advocate for war and imperialism.

We've always known he's a faker, but nothing like a non-western actor to do some dumb imperialist shit to show the true colors of the likes of Qatz and other fake ass "anti-imperialists".

the extreme left/commies are so inlove with oriental imperialism, which is against classical Marxism. its pure crazy story

Rancid wrote:It is interesting watching @QatzelOk advocate for war and imperialism.

I wonder, though, if it's still Qatz and he's been a Russian drone in disguise all along or PoFo's QatzelOk account has been so skinsterish for a while because it was sold out. In the first case they must have totally mobilised everyone indeed.

Yes, @QatzelOk, everyone should be judged by their ancestors. Fuck Arnold Schwarzenegger for being born in 1947, to a Nazi. Obviously his whole life is tainted by the the sins of his father.

How far do we have to go back to find out what horrible ancestors you had, @QatzelOk ? Can they possibly be worse than you?
Potemkin wrote:As I said about @Rich many years ago on PoFo - @Rich long ago saw the truth, he saw through all the lies and self-delusions with which people comfort and justify themselves, but it drove him stark raving bonkers. :|

I don't think I'm mad. Unfortunately we know from Catch 22 that the one sure sign of sanity is that the person thinks are at least suspects that they might be mad. Mad people on the other hand not only believe they are sane, but can be prone to see insanity in others who don't share their view of the world.

Unfortunately here yet again evidence stands against me. Many of the our liberal and mainstream conservative leaders avowed intent is that while we will not commit a single solider to Ukraine's defence, we will support Ukraine to absolute victory. We will support a vengeful Ukraine in imposing any peace on Russia they see fit. This will be no compromise peace like 1918, where the hot blooded French were restrained by bleedin heart Americans.

To this end we will supply Ukraine with long range missiles that can hit deep into Russia. Now I in my perhaps ungrounded, potentially even fevered imagination see enormous potential here for escalation. That both sides might be tempted to engage in false flag attacks, whether conventional, chemical, biological nuclear or something else. So I must confess that I do believe that if our leaders really believe what they profess to believe, then they are bat shit insane, and perhaps they should be locked up for their own protection and the protections of others. I could try and defend myself by saying that Tucker Carlson seems to share some of my concerns, but maybe be it is creeping paranoia, but I just don't feel appeal to such an authority would help my case.

Am I mad? There's no fully good answer here. I hope that I'm not, but then the thought that I am sane, but it is our leaders who are insane is not entirely comforting either. :eek:
Does anyone remember this putinist russian mocking Ukraine with the skull of an Azov Steel defender in his hand? He got what was coming to him, shot in the head point blank. Like I said, it's only a matter of time before Z-patriots reap it. Even after the war is over, Ukraine is still gonna hunt them till the ends of time. Great thing about the digital age is that the internet forgets nothing; camera records everything. Tik-tok, tik-tok.

He's right he's alive, just like I'd prefer it. May he have fun shitting into a bag and being fed through a tube for the rest of his life.

By litwin
Szabo wrote:Does anyone remember this putinist russian mocking Ukraine with the skull of an Azov Steel defender in his hand? He got what was coming to him, shot in the head point blank. Like I said, it's only a matter of time before Z-patriots reap it. Even after the war is over, Ukraine is still gonna hunt them till the ends of time. Great thing about the digital age is that the internet forgets nothing; camera records everything. Tik-tok, tik-tok.

He's right he's alive, just like I'd prefer it. May he have fun shitting into a bag and being fed through a tube for the rest of his life.

None of what you said implies it is legal to haras[…]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]

No. There is nothing arbitrary about whether peop[…]