HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE PHOTOS, VIDEOS, TEXTS. regular upd - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

@litwin

Even though Russian soldiers are the enemy, I do not celebrate the death of these soldiers. They are still human beings caught up in a senseless war. It's a terrible tragedy. I do not celebrate the death of enemy soldiers nor do I agree with showing the dead bodies of enemy soldiers. You want to do your best to keep your soul as much as possible in a war zone. Sometimes, that's impossible but that doesn't mean you should stop trying. Even though Russian troops are committing war crimes, you still have to keep your military bearing and discipline, not show the bodies of dead soldiers as "presents" or "war trophies." These are dishonorable actions. You still have to treat enemy POWs well and maintain your military bearing and discipline and follow the laws of armed conflict and the Geneva Conventions. As a professional soldier, it is important to conduct yourself with honor as a combatant even when it is hard to do so. Maintain your military bearing and discipline. Using enemy soldiers dead or alive or POWs for propaganda purposes is also dishonorable and should never be done.
Politics_Observer wrote:@litwin

Even though Russian soldiers are the enemy, I do not celebrate the death of these soldiers. They are still human beings caught up in a senseless war. It's a terrible tragedy. I do not celebrate the death of enemy soldiers nor do I agree with showing the dead bodies of enemy soldiers. You want to do your best to keep your soul as much as possible in a war zone. Sometimes, that's impossible but that doesn't mean you should stop trying. Even though Russian troops are committing war crimes, you still have to keep your military bearing and discipline, not show the bodies of dead soldiers as "presents" or "war trophies." These are dishonorable actions. You still have to treat enemy POWs well and maintain your military bearing and discipline and follow the laws of armed conflict and the Geneva Conventions. As a professional soldier, it is important to conduct yourself with honor as a combatant even when it is hard to do so. Maintain your military bearing and discipline. Using enemy soldiers dead or alive or POWs for propaganda purposes is also dishonorable and should never be done.

do you have friends, lovers in Ukraine ? what if your home has been bombed by foreign oriental thugs , who want to Take everything from you ? your language , your state, nation, job , lakes, and rivers ? for my all imperialist Muscovites are pig- dogs, all

@litwin

litwin wrote:do you have friends, lovers in Ukraine ? what if your home has been bombed by foreign oriental thugs , who want to Take everything from you ? your language , your state, nation, job , lakes, and rivers ? for my all imperialist Muscovites are pig- dogs, all

I had friends I lost in my unit in Afghanistan and we did not engage in this sort of behaviour. At least, not my unit. We followed all the laws, regulations, Geneva Conventions and Laws of Armed Conflict we were required to follow as professional soldiers despite losing friends and colleagues in our unit. One of the soldiers killed in action was a brother to one of the other soldiers in my unit. He was allowed to go home to attend his brother's funeral but they did not allow him to return to our FOB given he lost his brother there. So, as a soldier, it's important to maintain your discipline, military bearing, and professionalism. Follow the laws, rules and regulation you are required to follow and do not dishonor yourself and your profession of arms. Sometimes that's easier said than done, but it's important to maintain that discipline and adherence to the law and the regulations.

The link and quote has been posted. As well as l[…]

Nobody is trying to distract from the humanitarian[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Again: nope. Putin in Feb 2022 only decided ... […]

Helping Ukraine to defeat the Russian invasion an[…]