HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE PHOTOS, VIDEOS, TEXTS. regular upd - Page 25 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Patrickov wrote:Russia has degenerated.

Indeed it has its terrible to behold. When we went war alongside Russia, when we stood shoulder to shoulder with Russia in 1914, Russia was a democratic, progressive, enlightened, compassionate, highly efficient, technologically advanced country. It was a brotherhood of nations living together in peace and harmony, with extremely low levels of inequality. Now look at it!
Rich wrote:Indeed it has its terrible to behold. When we went war alongside Russia, when we stood shoulder to shoulder with Russia in 1914, Russia was a democratic, progressive, enlightened, compassionate, highly efficient, technologically advanced country. It was a brotherhood of nations living together in peace and harmony, with extremely low levels of inequality. Now look at it!

Do I detect a soupçon of sarcasm in your post, @Rich? ;)

So, Russia has 'degenerated' has it? From what, pray tell? :lol:
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I see USA has some kind of problem with the size o[…]

@wat0n I believe any student who supports Isra[…]

Just English and scottish actually. Absolute ho[…]

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]