HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE PHOTOS, VIDEOS, TEXTS. regular upd - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Dear me. It just gets worse. Why they need this is baffling. They cant fly anywhere apart from the more obscure shitholes in the Siberian Tundra. Muscovite horde is becoming the Somalia of Asia and will suffer until the last days of this pathetic empire (ulus)

Putin allows Muscovite airlines to fly $10 billion worth of foreign-owned planes domestically

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/14/putin-a ... lanes.html
@annatar1914 You're on the wrong side of this. You're the one buying into lies, and hate with your support of Putin and his invasion. I have no respect for you, as this invasion is IMMORAL, and your claims of being a moral person are thrown out the window when you say stupid shit about Ukraine.

Russia is the aggressor. Russia invaded Ukraine, not the other way around. Russia is the Nazi Germany of the 21st century. That's simply FACT.

Fuck your prayers, and fuck your religion, that is supporting this hate and murder.

Edit: spelling
Last edited by Godstud on 16 Mar 2022 11:18, edited 1 time in total.
annatar1914 wrote:@litwin ,

I cannot believe that a true son of the Ukraine....

no I am not, but all free men are the Ukrainians today ! and all satanists, thugs, pedophiles, criminals are Muscovites ! ivan you dont get it ? you are a WAR CRIMINAL , AND YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR YOUR WAR - CRIMES, YOU provide media cover(RT.ru propaganda) to pootler aggression against an Independent state - Ukraine ,
you ´ll pay full price for this , i am after you , you responsible ivan for death of Milania , Varvara and many others women, children, old men , you can´t fight like a man you the barbarian cowards

Last edited by litwin on 16 Mar 2022 11:06, edited 1 time in total.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'd be totally happy for us to send ground troop i[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's promo[…]

Moving the goalposts won't change the facts on th[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]