HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE PHOTOS, VIDEOS, TEXTS. regular upd - Page 17 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

litwin wrote:ivan, are you ready for the Hague ? we are gonna get you all , YOU MASKALI ALL ARE barbaric RAPISTS , LOOTERS , KILLERS war - criminals MUCH LIKE Shyshimarin

Piece of shit coward status confirmed. You can blather all the hateful propaganda 24/7 and all the lies about the impending victory of your 4th Reich in Bandera Land, but you don't want to offend stupid Western liberals by coming out with your worship of fascist scum from WW2. Well, they were piece of shit cowards too, just like you, more deadly against defenseless civilian Poles, Gypsies, Jews and fellow Ukrainians than any organized military opponent. Join them in Hell or find Christ before it is too late
annatar1914 wrote:Depends on if Putin is on Christ's side, the only side that matters. I don't know his heart or the complex of motives he has.

Let me rephrase the question then: Do you believe Putin is on Christ's side by ordering this "special military operation"?
Patrickov wrote:Let me rephrase the question then: Do you believe Putin is on Christ's side by ordering this "special military operation"?

This operation happened due to men's sins. Whether anything good comes from it even in a worldly sense remains to be seen. So cut the crap: you're on record advocating the genocide of mainland China in the past, so your ideas on truth and righteousness are a bit off unless you have changed recently.
At least Putin got it right in Mariupol, where the Azov battalion was formed by white nationalists. Russia paraded Ukrainian nationalist fighters through the streets of Mariupol after they surrendered from a steel plant. Russia will interrogate each one for possible crimes against civilians. A Twitter user shared videos where Russophone people from Mariupol said that Azov Battalion fighters allegedly attacked civilians trying to escape Mariupol and thanked the Russian soldiers for their safe passage. This is the only Russian victory in Ukraine.

Last edited by ThirdTerm on 21 May 2022 02:08, edited 1 time in total.
annatar1914 wrote:This operation...

ivan you rapist , and war- criminal i have very bad news for you

Patriot anti-aircraft missile systems, which the Ukrainian authorities asked so much to close the sky from Russian aviation and missiles.

On Thursday, May 19, the U.S. Senate finally voted to provide Ukraine with more than USD 40 billion in aid, of which about USD 20 billion will go to military assistance to the country.

It is reported that the bill adopted by the U.S. senators will finance the transfer of advanced weapons systems to Ukraine. It concerns Patriotanti-aircraft missile systems and long -range artillery systems.

https://ukranews.com/en/news/858283-new ... lery-media

end of Muscovite HORDE in Ukraine ... how can bamboo Moscow horde fight this war without air - superiority :lol: ?
annatar1914 wrote:This operation happened due to men's sins. Whether anything good comes from it even in a worldly sense remains to be seen. So cut the crap: you're on record advocating the genocide of mainland China in the past, so your ideas on truth and righteousness are a bit off unless you have changed recently.

I am asking about your belief. Mine has nothing to do with it.

Anyway, I will take your response as "yes, but I am too afraid to admit it".

On a side note, God did not hesitate to punish sinning people by having them killed -- Christ, as the loving side of the Trinity, may weep upon the imminence of the event, but that doesn't mean it is not to happen. I "merely" believe something should happen according to Amos and / or Revelation, just to say.

At least I am not being dishonest in my belief, unlike you, being a Russia / Putin apologist but hiding behind the facade of religion.

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia could[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]