HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE PHOTOS, VIDEOS, TEXTS. regular upd - Page 43 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

I can´t say better :

"It’s worth noting that Germany has a formidable defence industry that has very profitably exported lethal equipment to some quite dubious regimes around the world. So why not send it to defend a European democracy against the new Hitler?"

Boris Romanchenko, for example, a survivor of four Nazi concentration camps, was killed by a Moscow missile in Kharkiv. No historical comparison is exact, but Putin’s attempt to destroy the independent existence of a neighbouring nation, with war crimes, genocidal actions and relentless targeting of the civilian population, is the closest we have come in Europe since 1945 to what Adolf Hitler did in the second world war.

If Germany has truly learned from its history, it will send tanks to defend Ukraine form the new Hitler-Sralin
@litwin I've been building up to this for a while and I hope you won't take offence, so I guess I'll just have to come out and say it, but I feel at least some times your posts have a slight Ukrainian bias.

My concern and I have to confess it has been growing over the months is that someone reading your posts might get a slightly distorted state of the conflict. I'd be interested to know what other posters think and if any of them feel that they may have possibly detected a pro Ukrainian bias in some of your posts.
Rich wrote:@litwin I've been building up to this for a while and I hope you won't take offence, so I guess I'll just have to come out and say it, but I feel at least some times your posts have a slight Ukrainian bias.

My concern and I have to confess it has been growing over the months is that someone reading your posts might get a slightly distorted state of the conflict. I'd be interested to know what other posters think and if any of them feel that they may have possibly detected a pro Ukrainian bias in some of your posts.

"If 2023 continues as it began, there is a good chance Ukraine will be able to fulfill President Volodymyr Zelensky's New Year's pledge to retake all of Ukraine by the end of the year — or at least enough territory to definitively end Russia's threat," writes Liz Sly at The Washington Post.

https://news.yahoo.com/putin-survive-ca ... 10580.html

Your characterization of the Russian invasion of […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]