HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE PHOTOS, VIDEOS, TEXTS. regular upd - Page 39 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

litwin wrote:https://youtu.be/JsqIWb2bdmU

So I'm getting a little bit confused by the situation in Kherson. I believe you started a thread quite a while back now announcing that Kherson had been recaptured by the Ukrainians. So how can the Russians withdraw from a city they no longer hold.
Rich wrote:So I'm getting a little bit confused by the situation in Kherson. I believe you started a thread quite a while back now announcing that Kherson had been recaptured by the Ukrainians. So how can the Russians withdraw from a city they no longer hold.

I think i tried to write Kharkiv region with is fully was liberated couple of weeks ago. the situation in Kherson looks like a cheap trap to me, i guess UAF wants isolate Kherson not fight inside of the city

Pretty sure N. soldiers aren't training them on combat experience. They certainly don't need that. More about NATO tactics, use of weapons and gear, certain procedures, etc.

The Netherlands will send up to 100 military to participate in the Mission of Military Support to Ukraine (EUMAM Ukraine), to train Ukrainian military. This number doesn't include 90 Dutch military who are already training the Ukrainian military as part of a mission in the UK.

litwin, how many billions of dollars have you gotten personally from the Treasury Department for doing this important thing you're doing?

I hope they're paying you at least a thousand dollars for each of these exquisite memes.

What are you going to buy with all the money once your yacht has been paid for?

You would fail a middle school science class. I[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/uk[…]

I know some of those on the Left may have troub[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]