HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE PHOTOS, VIDEOS, TEXTS. regular upd - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE PHOTOS, VIDEOS, TEXTS, regular updates

The new number lost is closer to 9000 according to Lithuania which has a very good intelligence service. Just remember this:- After around 10 years in Afghanistan Marxist Soviet "Union" suffered losses of 15,000 dead and around 35,000 wounded. (y)​

HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE SO FAR. Great Job Ukraine!​

@litwin

Litwin, I thought you would be on the front lines fighting the Russians :eh: ! We didn't know if you were and if you had been killed in action or were still alive and fighting. Does Zelensky have you doing pro-Ukrainian propaganda as part of Ukraine's war effort? :excited:
Ukraine has praised the courage of three European leaders who made a long, hazardous journey by rail from Poland to Kyiv in a show of support as the city came under further Russian attack.
The prime ministers of Poland, Slovenia and the Czech Republic arrived on Tuesday evening as the Ukrainian capital went under a 35-hour curfew.
litwin wrote:HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE SO FAR. Great Job Ukraine!​

Look, Russian soldiers, invaders dying instead of Ukrainian mothers and babies is preferable. But I wouldn't be going so far as to celebrate the death of Russians. These people are pawns that have very little choice. Yes, presumably they could throw their riffle and lie on the floor, but likely their lives would end anyways, their families in Russia will denounce them, or the families themselves could be punished for the desertion. These people are also victims of the master manipulator, I don't feel nearly the same empathy for them as for the Ukrainians but I think at least a pinch of empathy is needed.
XogGyux wrote:Look, Russian soldiers, invaders dying instead of Ukrainian mothers and babies is preferable. But I wouldn't be going so far as to celebrate the death of Russians. These people are pawns that have very little choice. Yes, presumably they could throw their riffle and lie on the floor, but likely their lives would end anyways, their families in Russia will denounce them, or the families themselves could be punished for the desertion. These people are also victims of the master manipulator, I don't feel nearly the same empathy for them as for the Ukrainians but I think at least a pinch of empathy is needed.

the desertion is the only one option for them , or 1) death 2) the Hague .
red down 3 , Ukrainian edition

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]