Musk has bought Twitter - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Godstud wrote:Twitter has always sucked. It doesn't matter who owns it.

Considering I'm unbanned and can finally resume shitposting there again I deem this an improvement overall. My 30,000 followers will rejoice. And no pesky [snip] algorithms to limit my growth. Open the gates.
Rancid wrote:You guys think Musk is in China's pocket?

It looks more like China is in Elon Musk’s pocket. Lol.
By Rugoz
@Elon
If going beyond the law would be against the will of the people, there would be a law against going beyond the law. According to your own logic.

Celebrities always embarass themselves when they develop "greater ambitions". :roll:
Scamp wrote:Liberal commies against the first ammendment. Pitiful isn't it?

Par for the ever loving course. Troll louder and prouder than ever before. They can't gulag all of us.
Igor Antunov wrote:Considering I'm unbanned and can finally resume shitposting there again I deem this an improvement overall. My 30,000 followers will rejoice. And no pesky globohomo algorithms to limit my growth. Open the gates.

Everyone should have the freedom to lie and express their stupid ideas. Except bots.
Rancid wrote:You guys think Musk is in China's pocket?

He certainly seems to be friendly with them. But who knows.

He likes money but also freedom. Maybe China is playing nice with him to get him to put manufacturing plants in China so they can steal all his IP. But I would hope the US would not allow that based on national security. Musk says he already is not allowed to hire non-Americans because his technology has national security implications.
Igor Antunov wrote:Money IS freedom in a capitalistic global market. You buy freedom with cold hard cash. Even China follows this doctrine.

Dammit Igor! It's all your fault. Now fertilizer too! Is there ANYTHING bare chested tiger riding Putin doesn't have domain over??? :lol:

Listen to the man...I mean woman...I mean whatever.

"NEVER LET A CRISIS GO TO WASTE..."

Yes Samantha. Farmers have never thought about manure and compost before. //facepalm//

But manure comes from cows and cows cause methane which according to you lefties is bad for the planet and the ozone. I'm so confused at this point. WTF do you want???
Its “absolutely insane” @ Twitter right now in the virtual valves of private slack rooms & employee group texts, according to an internal source. Their take/breakdown just now:
“I feel like im going to throw up..I rly don’t wanna work for a company that is owned by Elon Musk”…1/

2/ The source at Twitter continued “I don’t rly know what I’m supposed to do…oh my god, my phone’s been blowing up…We have a meeting about it at 5pm…the CEO is going to address everyone about it” (it=elon)

“I hate him, why does he even want this?” they asked…

The employee continued re Elon: 3/“ I feel like he’s this petulant little boy and that he’s doing this to troll…he doesn’t know anything about our policies and what we do…his statement about our algo was fucking insane…
“Were just gonna let everyone run amok?…nobody knows”

- - -

Talmon Joseph Smith is not the employee. His is relaying sentiment of others (probably).

Saeko wrote:Are you guys still talking about Twitter? GO OUTSIDE. TOUCH GRASS. MAKE A FRIEND.

BlutoSays wrote:Dammit Igor! It's all your fault. Now fertilizer too! Is there ANYTHING bare chested tiger riding Putin doesn't have domain over??? :lol:

Listen to the man...I mean woman...I mean whatever.

"NEVER LET A CRISIS GO TO WASTE..."

Yes Samantha. Farmers have never thought about manure and compost before. //facepalm//

But manure comes from cows and cows cause methane which according to you lefties is bad for the planet and the ozone. I'm so confused at this point. WTF do you want???

But cows also produce steak, which is very delicious.

Yeah, sounded like a bit of a Freudian slip there. That or she didn't understand the concept, but sorta gotta guess the former, sorta.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oex20hQeQp4 No, […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhTHsvuKa4s

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O