Roe V. Wade to be Overturned - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Beren wrote:Or we just happen to be naturally mortals as we happen to naturally reproduce by sex.

We also naturally miscarry and fail to get pregnant even when we are trying to, but that doesn't seem to factor into that logic-averse brain of yours.
Saeko wrote:When you invite someone over to your house, I guess then you would be fine if they accidentally burn it down and are not liable for any damages? After all, you knew the risks of inviting someone over to your house and you gave full informed consent.

No, that's not informed consent. If you invited someone over to your house to put on a small fireworks show and they informed you that there were fire risks associated with any fireworks show including your house catching fire and burning down, that would be full informed consent. If your house burned down you can't sue them for arson, they told you the risks and you consented to them (informed consent).
Saeko wrote:We also naturally miscarry and fail to get pregnant even when we are trying to

So pregnancy, as well as its legitimacy, has actually nothing to do with human will, even rape is just a human concept.
@Unthinking Majority

Well how about just nobody goes to anybody else's house and just meet at a neutral location. That way everybody is on equal footing and nobody has to be paranoid about lawsuits or whose property it is.
Unthinking Majority wrote:No, that's not informed consent. If you invited someone over to your house to put on a small fireworks show and they informed you that there were fire risks associated with any fireworks show including your house catching fire and burning down, that would be full informed consent. If your house burned down you can't sue them for arson, they told you the risks and you consented to them (informed consent).

They can still be held liable for the house burning down. Similarly, whenever you drive, you are giving full and informed consent to the act of driving knowing that a car crash is a possible risk of driving. People who accidentally crash into you can still be held liable for damages.
Cartertonian wrote:My read is that is was sarcasm, Godstud ;)

Indeed it was. Long time no see Carter. What's up?
Beren wrote:However, pregnancy is not a concept, even if you try to make your own concept of it.

I am glad we agree on the reality of pregnancy. Now if only we could agree that a pregnancy, unwantedly imposed is a real crime.
Saeko wrote:I am glad we agree on the reality of pregnancy. Now if only we could agree that a pregnancy, unwantedly imposed is a real crime.

It's a real crime if it's due to unwantedly imposed sex, which is called rape. If it's just a natural consequence of consensual sex, then it's naturally not.
Saeko wrote:@XogGyux

You are missing the point entirely. No, these things are not considered rape currently, but in a country where women do not have the right to seek medical treatment for unwanted pregnancy, men must also accept culpability for accidentally imposing such unwanted and legally unremediable medical conditions.

They do have to accept it, they are forced to pay child support etc. But its not a crime to ejaculate inside someone when that person consented to you doing so, or even wanted it. If they don't want to get pregnant a woman should not consent to these things. They could consent to the penis entering the vagina, not tell their beau they don't consent to them ejaculating inside them, and if they do then that is indeed rape. If the man can't handle it in the throws of orgasm he shouldn't agree. He's 100% responsible for his actions. Its like saying "I'm sorry I touched your boob without consent, I just couldn't help myself". That excuse doesn't fly in a court. Film the whole encounter if they want to be legally covered, guys might find it hot lol.

Manslaughter is not murder, but it is still a very serious crime involving the accidental imposition of an unwanted medical condition (death).

Manslaughter is an unlawful act that results in the death of another. If an MMA fighter kicks an opponent in the head and everything was done according the rules and the opponent dies, he's not going to get convicted of manslaughter. The opponent consented to potentially being kicked in the head and knew the risks going in and nothing illegal happened. They can't sue for bruises or broken bones from a fight either for the exact same reason.
Beren wrote:If it's just a natural consequence of consensual sex, then it's naturally not.

We've already talked about natural consequences. You just ignore the nonsensical nature of your own argument, and, therefore, are too low IQ for me to bother with any further.
Unthinking Majority wrote:They do have to accept it, they are forced to pay child support etc.

Yes, but what about property damages and pain and suffering as a result of that pregnancy? Seems they get off scott-free.

But its not a crime to ejaculate inside someone when that person consented to you doing so, or even wanted it. If they don't want to get pregnant a woman should not consent to these things. They could consent to the penis entering the vagina, not tell their beau they don't consent to them ejaculating inside them, and if they do then that is indeed rape. If the man can't handle it in the throws of orgasm he shouldn't agree. He's 100% responsible for his actions. Its like saying "I'm sorry I touched your boob without consent, I just couldn't help myself". That excuse doesn't fly in a court. Film the whole encounter if they want to be legally covered, guys might find it hot lol.

If men don't want to risk getting women pregnant, perhaps they should be required to get a vesectomy first. Otherwise, they have failed to take reasonable precautions to prevent possible property damage.

Manslaughter is an unlawful act that results in the death of another. If an MMA fighter kicks an opponent in the head and everything was done according the rules and the opponent dies, he's not going to get convicted of manslaughter. The opponent consented to potentially being kicked in the head and knew the risks going in and nothing illegal happened. They can't sue for bruises or broken bones from a fight either for the exact same reason.

MMA fighters sign legally binding agreements waiving their right to sue in case of injury or death. Again, it's not the same.
Beren wrote:It's a real crime if it's due to unwantedly imposed sex, which is called rape. If it's just a natural consequence of consensual sex, then it's naturally not.

This is not what many on the left believe. This ideology tends to believe that people, especially from traditionally vulnerable groups or minorities, are victims. They like to often absolve responsibility for their actions and often blame their problems on a more powerful group they see as oppressors while ignoring their role and actions in what happened.

If a man actually rapes you, that's wrong and they should be jailed. If you consent to sex and you get preggers its nobody else's fault but yours because you agreed to it.
Saeko wrote:We've already talked about natural consequences. You just ignore the nonsensical nature of your own argument, and, therefore, are too low IQ for me to bother with any further.

Because your so-called argument that a woman was actually raped if she gets pregnant "by accident" due to consensual sex and then she's forced to go through the natural process of pregnancy is super-sensical and not some stupid bitchy bullshit or even trolling. Then you even turn out to be a pathetic arsehole finally. What a great experience indeed! :lol:
This is all a plan by the Cabal to upend the God Given nuclear family model outlined in the Bible. All men know that divorce courts only exist to sap their virility and transfer it to our Satanic overlords. We're taking the first steps into an unnatural matriarchy where women will round men up like cattle to steal our precious juices, which will then be used to sap our bank accounts. Semen is as good as gold now, gentlemen, but only if you're a woman. We should have seen this coming when the Cabal ran Hillary.

This is a trick to make men prefer anal intercourse and feminize the American populace. Women will discard their male children and only raise girls because that will be the only way for them to preserve the wealth of their accumulated alimony payments.
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 03 May 2022 23:16, edited 1 time in total.
Unthinking Majority wrote:If you consent to sex and you get preggers its nobody else's fault but yours because you agreed to it.

No, you agreed to have sex. You did not necessarily agree to get pregnant. You are incapable of understanding this because you are sexist and do not take women's rights at all seriously.

Every form of property provides the owner with legal recourse for accidental property damage by another party. Except, for some reason, when the owner is the owner of a vagina. The reasoning could not be simpler, but sexists are either too dumb or too hypocritical to understand it.

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

It is interesting you ignored all the other measu[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]

Indeed. It is strange, but they're all over the in[…]