Guys can you predict the next 3 weeks ? "Zelenskyy: Ukrainian troops make gains near Kharkiv" - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

I don't know, from my comfortable armchair-general position and not having to fight it is easy to say something, even better in hindsight. If i were younger i would maybe join the UA.

Ukraine needs more heavy weapons in the east, but it should not attack yet, you need a drastic superiority hardware and number-wise for an attack – but i am not informed how the real numbers are.

Finding enemy positions and taking them out one by one is probably better. Ukraine should especially target radar and radio jamming installations, but be careful – Russia rolled out new anti-air manpads. Do not lose drones and planes like they did.

I wonder what could be done about Odessa. Where do the russian missiles come from.. could Ukraine install something like this iron dome tech, together with taking out russian launch positions. I read that some missiles were supposed to have been fired from submarine/s(?), but i wonder whether this is correct, and if how much there are.

Prediction is difficult. I hope Ukraine holds its ground in the east, maybe will be making small advances here and there. Things may change with heavy weapons.

Odessa will be shelled unless something is done to take out the launching positions. It may be Putin tries to concentrate there to divert from the east, maybe with infiltration, maybe trying to use Transnistria or take over Moldova. I do not think he has the material and numbers to do so though.
Wels wrote:I don't know, from my comfortable armchair-general position and not having to fight it is easy to say something, even better in hindsight. If i were younger i would maybe join the UA.

Ukraine needs more heavy weapons in the east, but it should not attack yet, you need a drastic superiority hardware and number-wise for an attack – but i am not informed how the real numbers are.

Finding enemy positions and taking them out one by one is probably better. Ukraine should especially target radar and radio jamming installations, but be careful – Russia rolled out new anti-air manpads. Do not lose drones and planes like they did.

I wonder what could be done about Odessa. Where do the russian missiles come from.. could Ukraine install something like this iron dome tech, together with taking out russian launch positions. I read that some missiles were supposed to have been fired from submarine/s(?), but i wonder whether this is correct, and if how much there are.

Prediction is difficult. I hope Ukraine holds its ground in the east, maybe will be making small advances here and there. Things may change with heavy weapons.

Odessa will be shelled unless something is done to take out the launching positions. It may be Putin tries to concentrate there to divert from the east, maybe with infiltration, maybe trying to use Transnistria or take over Moldova. I do not think he has the material and numbers to do so though.

missiles were supposed to have been fired from submarine
- correct
Odessa is not in danger zone (except some some missiles ) , sooner Dnipro city is under pressure

Russia May Be Showing It's Running Low On Precision ...
https://www.forbes.com › sites › erictegler › 2022/03/24
24 Mar 2022 — Precision-guided missiles are expensive, with complex electronics, and analysts say Russia likely hadn't built up a large supply before it ..
Wels wrote:I don't know, from my comfortable armchair-general position and not having to fight it is easy to say something, even better in hindsight. If i were younger i would maybe join the UA.

ps

we can see here where the majority of Moscow solders are stationed today

So my prediction goes against all the Liberal experts predictions that Ukraine's gains near Kharkov herald the Collapse of the Russian campaign. I predict that on June 3rd 3, weeks from now Russia will have overall made modest gains.
Rich wrote:So my prediction goes against all the Liberal experts predictions that Ukraine's gains near Kharkov herald the Collapse of the Russian campaign. I predict that on June 3rd 3, weeks from now Russia will have overall made modest gains.

everything is saying Ukraine has won the Battle of Kharkiv. Moscovy is about to leave the city’s surrounding area completely to prioritize its problematic axes in Izium and Severodonetsk. Remember the Moscow conquest bravado :lol: ? what our next step ´d be ?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... ase-of-war
So as far as I can make out the Russians have captured Shandryholove and Derylove within the 3 week period. The Russians have captured Orikove , Novozvanivika south of Popasna.. They've captured Novaselivka-Druha. They have now captured Novobakhmutiiva and have reached Oleksandropil.

I'm not yet totally on top of the Kharkov situation so its possible I may have missed a Ukrainian advance there. I'm going to get very busy, very soon, so I doubt I'll be able to continue to document this in detail.
Rich wrote:So as far as I can make out the Russians have captured Shandryholove and Derylove within the 3 week period. The Russians have captured Orikove , Novozvanivika south of Popasna.. They've captured Novaselivka-Druha. They have now captured Novobakhmutiiva and have reached Oleksandropil.

I'm not yet totally on top of the Kharkov situation so its possible I may have missed a Ukrainian advance there. I'm going to get very busy, very soon, so I doubt I'll be able to continue to document this in detail.

Ukr. army is getting in the rear of Moscow slowly advancing armies

ps

The video of the historic moment for Sweden , Europe , NATO and the World . The terrible news for Juchi project (oriental despotism )
Baltic Sea starts to be NATO Sea

Rich wrote:So as far as I can make out the Russians have captured Shandryholove and Derylove within the 3 week period. The Russians have captured Orikove , Novozvanivika south of Popasna.. They've captured Novaselivka-Druha. They have now captured Novobakhmutiiva and have reached Oleksandropil.

So the Ukrainians may have captured Dementivka north of Kharkov.

The Russians did capture Dovhenke south of Izyum.
The Russians have captured Novoselivka, Drobysheva and Dibrove near Lyman.
The Russians captured Vojevodivka north of Severodonetsk city.
The Russians captured Druhba and have now captured Oleksandropillia near Popasna.

As far as I can make out there's still Ukrainian forces holding out in Mariupol.
Rich wrote:So the Ukrainians may have captured Dementivka north of Kharkov.

The Russians did capture Dovhenke south of Izyum.
The Russians have captured Novoselivka, Drobysheva and Dibrove near Lyman.
The Russians captured Vojevodivka north of Severodonetsk city.
The Russians captured Druhba and have now captured Oleksandropillia near Popasna.

As far as I can make out there's still Ukrainian forces holding out in Mariupol.

today many mongols were killed in Mariupol, night ambush..

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=182103

The Russians have captured back Veliki, Prodhody and Liptsi North of Kharkov, not certain about the status of the fore-mentioned Demeniivka.
The Russians have captured Studenok, Pasika and Oleksandrivka north of Lyman.
The Russians have captured Lypove and the western part of Komyshuvakha north of Popasna.
The Russians have captured Vyskryva south west of Popasna.
The Russians have captured Troitske north east of Horlivka.
The Russians have captured the Azovstahl completing the capture of Mariupol.

This is a lie. You're not that stupid or ignorant[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]