Guys can you predict the next 3 weeks ? "Zelenskyy: Ukrainian troops make gains near Kharkiv" - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

So no notable advances for yesterday June 3rd so that concludes my prediction for the three week period. At the start the Liberal media were crowing about the coming Russian collapse while now some are now panicking that Russia is winning. in my view excessive optimism a few weeks ago, but excessive pessimism now. But then I guess it is the job of the media to create exciting narratives. No one's paying them to produce to accurate analysis.

The Russian advances have been modest and there are no signs that the pace of advance is going to pick up going forward. in particular it should be noted that the Ukrainians have a nice defensive position in Lysychansk, with the high ground and the river. They have a tactical choice as to whether to continue to fight over the fertiliser factory. Their position could be undermined at some point by a drive along the eastern bank from the south but that doesn't look like happening any time soon.

I don't care how minor you think the genetic diff[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]

The more time passes, the more instances of harass[…]

And I don't blame Noam Chomsky for being a falli[…]